Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] - Page 3 Empty Re: Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari]

Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:56 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

This was an excellent meal for Saiko to feast on. The woman's face was eased over in a smile, though her stare lingered on Arianda as she started talking. Angry? Traumatized? Young? Yeah, they were factors in making rash decisions. Yet, the gravity of genocide, rape, murder, destruction, invasion, and all the other gruesome acts that organizations committed couldn't be easily forgiven. So to join up with such beings for power and to unleash your rage upon them was a shit reason.

"What could have made you so traumatized that you'd decide to throw away your life willingly to them?"

There was a cant of her head before Saiko pondered on the notion of the seal's corruption. That thing drove many to madness, but it still was a conscious decision on the part of Arianda. Even if she ended up getting hurt in the end by it, that does not negate the actions she caused, which helped further fuel the suffering of others. So, Saiko leaned in close to Arianda and put it bluntly once more.

"You are a piece of shit."

With that sentence ringing out for a moment, she continued.

"But even pieces of shit can still have a chance to change."

Now pointing back to herself, Saiko carried forth her sentiment.

"I'm not better than you, which is why I can say you are a massive piece of shit. So I'd say you need to forfeit your life to serve others to have some semblance of adjusting your karmic debt to the world. What do you think?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:59 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

Artist: KAIRI - Song: Adrift in the Leaves

It was impossible for Ari not to flinch and frown in minor annoyance at being called a piece of shit. However, she did slowly realize, in some small part of herself, that it very well could be true. However, she refused to just bend under Saiko’s blunt word battery. She held her ground and listened without complaint or back talk.

However, after Saiko’s last bit of speech the demon gently shook her head, looking rather stoic for once since they had met; instead of false bravado or simply just falling apart.

“No… I don’t think that’s quite right. I do have a lot to atone and make up for, but I won’t forfeit my life to serve another lord, commander, queen, king, or anything like that again. Their opinion of me isn’t worth that much. I can atone for my sins how I see fit; not how some commander thinks I should. I will help those in need, because I know it is the right thing; not because someone is going to tell me what is and what isn’t. After all, I am probably the only person who can bring honest worth back to my life…”

Arianda let out a soft sigh and shook her head once again, leaning backwards until her back met the fridge; which she leaned against. She crossed her arms and looked at Saiko curiously, wondering how she fucked up her attempt to explain from before. In truth, Arianda joined only because Mana wanted her to. But this was before the demon had realized what it meant to serve Mana Asthavon. It was a rash decision made out of her previous state of being; and out of a poor choice with little knowledge.

“I should’ve preface what I said earlier with this; I honestly had no idea what I was getting myself in to. I was quite like a prospective worker dreaming of a great world to only be punched in the gut by reality. I won’t justify that any more, I know I’m a piece of shit; somewhere deep down. But… that won’t stop me from trying to do what’s right. And I know that I don’t have to explain to you of all people… I may have been able to make the choice back then, or the been given the illusion of having the choice, but do any of us really have a choice when you’ve been basically handpicked by the Ex-Queen of demons to serve and suffer? Until the moment of death or resistance…”

Arianda’s blue eyes pierced into Saiko, a measure of the harder woman that had started to emerge when she had lost her Eris Seal. However, it would likely be obvious to Saiko that this was only the start, a seed just barely sprouting. Of course Saiko may indeed not find this satisfactory… and she was more than welcome to press harder if she felt the need to test the demon.

“After Mana… I don’t want to serve under anyone ever again. I don’t want to have my life in the hands of anyone else but myself.”

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:12 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Saiko's stare seemed to gaze off into nothing for a few moments. Thinking of the words to say next, many bad memories came about from recalling Shadow Fall's horrors, but she blocked that out for now and returned to reality as her eyes turned back to Arianda.

"I never said to serve a lord or a queen. That is not needed. In my case, I serve the Gotei; but for you, it can just be a commitment to serve others in this world and help them. There has to be something of sacrifice for all you took away from others and the world when you sinned."

Saiko did not speak aggressively with any of these words, but there was an air of confidence that she had a fair grasp of things. So, she continued.

"How could you not know what you were getting into? Were you sheltered? Did you not comprehend the blood on their hands?"

Monotone disbelief. That's two words to describe her voice. It was just flat, devoid of any negative or positive emotion, as her brain could not process that. No. It refused to believe anyone would just march into Shadow Fall, one of the largest factions to have ever existed, and not know SOMETHING.

"But yes, if Mana asked, sometimes it is better to go with the flow. I can't fault you for that much."

Resigning on that point, the hybrid let out a sigh before the emotion returned in her voice, and she decided to cut Arianda some slack at that moment. If you don't do as the Asthavons say, then suffering is CERTAINLY to follow. But that still didn't mean there was some way to even the scales. So, Saiko persisted.

"Don't serve under anyone, then. Just commit your life to do things that benefit others instead of yourself. For the universe, nature, god; I don't care. Just do something to make up for all the wrongs of Shadow Fall, Arianda."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:38 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

While Saiko spoke, the demon quietly pondered what she said. She nodded firmly about what Saiko said about needing to sacrifice something in order to repent for what she has done in SF; to commit herself to helping those in need. Frankly speaking, Arianda was already ready to commit to that. She had been doing it somewhat since her time living in Minatumi. However, she hadn’t honestly devoted her life to that end. It was clear that had to change.

Eventually, the demon rose an eyebrow slightly at Saiko as she questioned if Ari had been sheltered. In truth… she had. At the time of her birth, she was an only child in a family of demons that held a deep secret; in Zayla’s case, the dragon thing was just one of those secrets. Sadly, she didn’t know the rest; as she only had met the dragons and was about to be blessed by an egg before she has been Ari-napped. She was sheltered because she was the first Vael child in five millennia… which was why Ari knew it must’ve taken everything for her parents to not get involved in her life.

“I kinda was, Saiko… my mom was the last of her family, my family, until she married and they had me. I may have learned about SF more if not for that. And my own nativity and ignorance was a large part of it.”

Arianda shrugged a tiny bit after answering. What she remembered of their youth, her family was in an extremely remote part of demon world; which likely wasn’t saying a lot. However, it certainly would be the entire reason why she was so naive at times. Regardless, it was no excuse for not listening to information. Then again, she was a jaded ball of anger and hate at the time. The thought and prospect to be able to just… let that out and do whatever she wanted was kinda what that Ari wanted.

Soon, Arianda nodded once again to what Saiko has said; her face growing somewhat resolute. Saiko was right, of course, she needed to commit herself to doing things that would benefit others instead of herself. Of course, Ari may gain some measure of satisfaction from helping those who needed her assistance. Regardless, Saiko was correct that she needed to do something to make up for what she had done while she was in SF.

“Of course… I don’t know what I will do exactly… but I’m sure I can help some way. I know I can find a way to make up for it. And I will. Even if it takes me the rest of my remaining years, I WILL

No matter what one could say about Ari, it was hard to deny the pure resolve in this moment. However, it didn’t change the fact that Arianda does indeed still need to regrow her spine; and be able to make up for her wrongs during her time in SF. Hopefully, she could also help the image of demons. However, it was doubtful there would never not be a stigma against demons. After all, they did invade earth and upset the balance of everything. Arianda would still make things right, and she knew she could get there with Saiko’s occasional help and her own raw determination.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:31 am

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Saiko closed her eyes for a moment to regain her composure. There was no point in beating her up further over things of the past she couldn't control. If she were sheltered, she would have to let it go for now and focus on the present. Hence, when Saiko was done remaining silent, the woman stood up and started to walk toward Arianda with her own resolved look.

"Are you willing to promise on your soul you are willing to go down this path?"

Now holding out her right hand, a circle of oceanic light surrounded both women as Saiko's hair blew against the breeze of the aura.

"On your soul, I want you to make that promise to me. I'm not asking you to serve me or anyone but to continue to live your life for that cause of bettering the world. And if any of it is fake, I will dispatch of you myself. I do not want you to be a threat to the world again. And with this, I can confidently consider my job here and to you complete."

If there were an alternative? Sure, Saiko was willing to listen. But considering how much the woman flip-flopped in the past? She needed something which showed resolve, commitment, and action. The hybrid wanted something where she could rest at night and know Arianda wouldn't give her issues in the future.

The ball was in Arianda's court for now.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:27 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

To swear her soul to this cause, to completely put her life on the line… Was Ari honestly ready to promise her soul, her life, to this mission of redemption? Frankly speaking, Arianda already was ready to commit herself life and soul to this; before Saiko had even brought the subject up. However, what the woman said couldn’t help but strike a bit of fear into Ari’s heart. If she put a toe out of line on accident, she would die. Then… Arianda realized, why should she be afraid? She knew what she had to do in the long run, the short of it was just the only issue. However, she has no reason to be afraid. While Ari had no intention of ever becoming a threat to the world again, she knew that Saiko was probably the best person to essentially hold Ari’s life in her hands.

The demon couldn’t help but smile a little bit as she straightened up to stop leaning on her fridge. While the oceanic aura created a slight breeze, causing Ari’s lengths of white hair to wave gently, the demon walked close enough to touch Saiko; and to be within easy reach if some part of her was indeed false about this. However, Arianda had complete confidence in herself; she had complete confidence that she would not die. After all, Arianda was ready to dedicate herself wholly; body and soul.

The demon reached her right hand out and grasped Saiko’s forearm near her hand; in a sort of warrior’s handshake or something. However, she also intended it to be a physical representation of this bond; of this promise.

“I will devote my body and soul to bettering the world; this I swear upon my soul and the life that beats in my breast. And I promise if you see me again, it won’t be to kill me, but to greet me as a sister. Since I can help it, you’ll never have to come see me to kill me; just to check up on me if you feel so inclined.”

Arianda’s right hand gripped Saiko’s forearm a bit tighter as she spoke, letting her raw emotions show in that simple contact. Sure, she was a little afraid still, but the main emotions that emitted from the demon was nothing but pure confidence and commitment. If Saiko knew enough about Ari, she probably could guess this was the most Arianda had ever been so convicted; so prepared to undertake something in her life. And her every word was honest, and genuine. It was rather clear that she meant everything she said; and would hold herself to her promise to the day of her death.

“And I won’t let you down, Saiko. It’s the least I can do for you in return for your help. And, I’d love to be of help to you some day; albeit I have a feeling that may be far-flung in the future~”

The demon gave Saiko quite the warm smile before she quickly looked towards the direction of her bedroom. She tried, and failed, to stifle a small yawn; which caused her face to glow slightly red. She didn’t voice her need to rest, because she had Saiko as a guest, but she knew quite well it would be very hard to ignore that yawn. However, this whole exchange would prove one thing; Saiko wouldn’t have to worry about Ari becoming a problem. Sure, if their relationship becomes deeper, like sisters, she may worry for the demon; but, Arianda was starting on the path to bettering herself and bettering the world. Maybe, just maybe, Arianda was going to be just fine. Well, in a relative sense. Either way, Saiko had helped Ari more than the demon could ever truly admit.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:16 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

A promise is a promise. When someone spoke on their soul about a promise, that meant it was bound in blood. Honestly, Saiko was a bit surprised the demon decided to do that as a brief look of disbelief came across the hybrid's face when Arianda agreed to her conditions. And, upon that assurance of her desire to do go in the world, that same fiery circle that ignited the floor around them vanished and left the two women in the darkness of the kitchen.

Needing a few moments to process everything, Saiko continued to gaze at Arianda before her lips curled into a soft smile.

"Well, you are bonded to your word now."

After chuckling, she could see the woman was growing tired, so Saiko just placed her right hand on her shoulder of Arianda before speaking further.

"You did well. Maybe you aren't a piece of shit anymore. Sorry about that."

Slowly guiding Arianda toward her bedroom, she could tell the demoness was ready for bed, and with their deal done, she was at least not a threat Saiko had to worry about. So, to tie up this loose end, The hybrid spoke one more time:

"I've put you through a lot tonight, and I can tell you want to sleep. We can pick this up tomorrow, but for now, both of us need our rest. At least now you can rest assured that you aren't my enemy."

Now letting her go, Saiko started to walk back toward the door. After taking a final glance at Arianda, if not stopped, Saiko would give a gentle wave and dissolve into the night, having felt proud of the other demon for doing the right thing.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:16 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Arianda was, to be wholly honest, a little proud with herself that she was able to surprise Saiko a bit. Maybe not to an extreme degree. However, Arianda hadn't honestly been that bad as far as "evil" goes. In the end, she probably just ended up with the wrong stick. Either way, the demon returned the smile that Saiko gave Ari after those few moments of contemplation; even if Arianda was fading fast from how tired she was. The reassuring hand on Ari's shoulder went miles towards comforting the demon. It gave Arianda a bit of a lighter feeling in her step as she walked with Saiko. She wasn't stumbling, of course, but everything about the demon basically screamed 'sleepy'. However, she couldn't help but chuckle.

"It's okay, Saiko. Ya said what you thought was necessary to get through my head... and it worked."

Arianda stifled another small yawn, which did cause her walking to slow briefly. However, once they arrived at the door to her room, Arianda listened to Saiko closely. Smiling gently and nodding some. Ari too was glad for that. After all, she knew with assurance that she didn't want Saiko as an enemy; not in any way shape or form. Even if Saiko one day may have needed to come and claim Ari's life because Ari had strayed... chances are the demon would accept with honor and not with resistance. However, Ari knew that would never need to happen.

"I'm glad we're not enemies, Saiko. And hopefully, it stays that way."

Before Saiko had let go of Ari, the demon gave her a swift hug in expression of her deepest thanks and overall gratitude that she currently lacked the words for. Afterwards, the demon let Saiko go, watching the hybrid woman walk to her door, turn around, and wave her goodbye. Afterwards, Arianda watched the closed door for a few minutes longer, snapped her fingers to make the lock click, and then the demon turned around and fell into her bed. She didn't even bother to take off anything besides her high-heeled boots. She just fell into her bed, and almost immediately fell asleep, resting very easy thanks to Saiko's help and assurance that they were not enemies.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum