Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta] Left_bar_bleue0/0All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta] Empty All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta]

Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:02 pm
All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta] HEADER_97131311_p6_master1200

Igen hummed happily to himself as he made his way to his last stop for the day. A skip in a step and a bounce in his braid! A lot of different trips going on today, he was playing the role of Runner for the time being. Going around, issuing summons, and just general inquiries that needed to be issued in person for one reason or another. And this was the last one on the list! Bambietta Basterbine. Nothing too serious, just a couple strange things that had been going on lately. Sigh.... one of Abalia's old relics. These always were a pain in the ass to deal with. Igen wasn't one to speak ill of an ex Officer, but it was kinda weird to always have ....gaps in records that weren't properly framed. Naturally, there were always files that had a big ol 'X' on them. But these ones could sometimes just be straight funky. And thus, the ol investigation congo would begin.

It didn't take him long to make it to the ...hmm... Officer's office. A gentle knock on the door before he spoke up. "Miss Basterbine?" He called out casually, waiting at the door with a big smile plastered over his face. Though... he did hope that this was done with quickly. He'd left Ko in his office, which...SEEMED to work fine. But .... she did sneak out and find him that one time. Hopefully this would be over before she got bored.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta] Left_bar_bleue16000/1All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta] Empty Re: All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta]

Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:44 am
All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta] JryjPlU

BAMBIETTA BASTERBINE | 4TH SEAT

Another day of pretty intensive work was just about wrapping up, but that didn't actually mean Bambietta had any intentions of going anywhere just yet. She tended to spend a pretty extensive amount of time in her office working on studying or research, and it was only when a knock came at her door that she was pulled out of her focus with a bit of a jump. Setting her pen down, she straightened out her uniform and moved to the door, opening it and giving her visitor a smile. He was a tall one for a face like that, wasn't he?

"That's me. What can I do for you?"

Honestly, she'd only barely gotten used to the fact that she was someone of at least faint importance around the Gotei. Sure, 4th Seat didn't exactly sound as impressive as Captain or Vice Captain, but she wasn't just some schmuck, either. People tended to come by when they needed help with things, so she figured this was probably that.

CONTROLLED DETONATION | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta] Left_bar_bleue0/0All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta] Empty Re: All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta]

Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:04 pm

Igen's smile widened as the woman emerged from her office and offered him a greeting, a friendly wave in hand as he had a stack of papers tucked under his other arm. "Good afternoon Miss Basterbine! I'm 20th Seat Gyakusuma from First Division. I was just hoping to have a moment of your time to go over a few things with you. Is it alright if I come in?" He asked, his usual lax voice and accent shifting to a more calm and professional voice. Which did admittedly sound a bit moe girly, but he wasn't really all that bothered with that for the time being. He was on the job after all.

Either way, he politely waited for her to either invite him inside or ask for them to speak outside. Which, frankly, was understandable. He didn't always enjoy being cooped up in his office all day. All the same, it didn't matter much to him. He'd continue on regardless.

"During our regular reviews, we did notice that there were a few oddities in your records. But we found a few notes and the like that seemed to ...contradict present circumstances. So I was hoping that we could spend a little time going over your information and that everything we have is correct." He explained, maintaining a lightness to his voice since frankly it wasn't TOO big an issue. The real primary concern was her promotion, but that would really fall more on the shoulders of whomever promoted her than Bambietta herself at present. Well, other than just her promotion not being processed if there had been such a mistake. But he'd hardly call that trouble.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta] Left_bar_bleue16000/1All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:16 am
All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta] 9Dz3xRW

"Of course, come in, come in."

Despite her best efforts, Bambietta's Japanese was still decidedly accented, though if nothing else, she didn't imagine too many people in these parts could place a Paris accent. However, her welcoming smile quickly fell into a rather transparent look of concern as Igen explaned his reason for being here. He was presenting it pretty casually, but to her, this couldn't have been further from a casual matter.

"What seems to be the problem? My status as a probationary member of the Gotei was lifted when Captain Commander Kagayaku was put into place, and I'd been under the impression that my reassessment by Vice Captain Arima had gone well. Is there something else wrong?"

While externally she was simply maintaining the simple appearance of being a bit concerned with her paperwork being out of order, the reality was that Bambietta was internally having something of a panic attack. She'd certainly learned how to keep her composure during her time in the penal legion, if nothing else, but how else was she supposed to respond to something like this if not with grave concern? She was here trying to turn her life around, trying to stay out of jail again. What could have even gone wrong?

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:38 am

Igen nodded and stepped inside, taking a moment to sit down and then perk his brows just a bit as he looked to Bambi and gave a light chuckle. "There's a technical way to say it, but frankly, things have just been pretty busy lately." Igen explained with a light smile and gently gestured for Bambi to take a seat. "I know this probably is a bit worrying. But I'd like to preface this with assuring you that everything is quite fine Miss Basterbine." He pursed his lips. Yep. Not gonna... make a rhyme joke. Cmon Igen, you can make it through this last job.

He cleared his throat. "A lot of different things have been happening all at once as of late. A lot of changes in ranks. Our new Captain Commander. And even the addition of new squads. And as a result, some bits and pieces get a little mixed up, or a few steps can be overlooked." He pulled the stack of papers from under his arm and set them on the desk between them, taking a moment to find a page as he looked at her over the edge of the files.

"At the moment, there's just some conflicting information in the system. And well, with a lot of information moving around. I'll ask you a few questions. Just to verify your identity. Ask a few follow up questions, and then I'll be leaving a form for you to fill out with your current information. It sounds a lot more of an issue than it really is. More or less, I make sure you are who we think you are. You give us information so we can correct our records. And then we go from here. Honestly the identity verification is more of a formality than anything. But well, protocol and all that." He noted with a sheepish grin. His voice calm, professional, and pretty much acting like this was something he did all the time. As , frankly, it WAS. Shino students ESPECIALLY, would sign up for a squad, and then suddenly get poached to another, OR change their minds. Cause the very same kinda nonsense that would get sorted out just like this. Well, sortof. IN THOSE situations, it also would involve a visit with officers in both divisions. But still. He was familiar with the song and dance, and even the jitters that the fourth seat was having.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:45 pm

While there was a concerted effort on Bambietta's end not to come across as overly paranoid, she only half succeeded, her voice very obviously a bit tense as she spoke and her Japanese seeming to fall apart a bit as her mind focused more on the matter at hand than on speaking the right language.

"Right, well, sure, I can answer questions, that isn't a big deal, but you understand why this would be something I'd be a little caught off guard by."

After all, it hadn't ever been a secret why Bambietta was in the Gotei. That much had been made crystal clear to her when she'd joined, that her status as a probationary substitute was on all the possible paperwork. She hadn't really expected to lose that status, but the fact that she had certainly meant the world to her. Dragging it back into her face like this wasn't something she'd quite hoped would happen, and she sat in the chair behind her desk with a faint grimace.

"Sorry. Not trying to blame you or anything, I know it isn't your fault."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:06 am

Igen blinked for a moment and raised his brows, definitely picking up on the anxious vibe and giving a sympathetic look to the woman, the faintest falter in his smile as he ...well, frankly could very much understand why she'd be all anxious. And for a moment, he dropped that professional tone. "Hey no I get ya, I've seen your file and all that, so yea I get why you'd be a little anxious. So let's take some deep breaths and we'll get through this together yea?" He offered with a bit of warmth to his smile. He definitely didn't want her all freaking out about all this.

"Alright. First I just need your Name, your Date of Birth, where you were born. And the name of the Shinigami who scouted you." He kinda...tilted his head left and right, giving her the 'Yea I know who it was, but I still gotta ask' look to her. Putting some effort to try and make Bambi as comfortable through the process as possible. In the context of ...well...what was going on. Yea, she had a lot of reasons to be freaked out. And technically speaking, this had been a clerical error of some sort, even if not necessarily someone in the First Division, he wanted to try and ease things over for her.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:14 am

Taking a deep breath to compose herself, Bambietta thought about the questions that Igen had asked, lining up the answers in her head. Admittedly, she knew that three of the four answers were entirely made up, but that was on her paperwork too. Despite her best efforts, she couldn't exactly scrub her name out of official paperwork, and she was almost as pained to admit the name she'd been given as a child as she was answering the rest of the questions.

"Name, Bambietta Basterbine, legally changed from Margot Martin on my 18th birthday. Born September 11th, 2083, or at least that's what the registry says. Assumed born in Paris, France. Scouted by Abalia Kyoraku as a probationary substitute as part of penal service."

Those words sat like bitter poison on her tongue, even if they were part of a life she wasn't living anymore. After all, it seemed like despite her best efforts, the past was was still chasing after her, and that meant the possibility of death was, too. At least she should be thankful for the attention, she guessed, though this wasn't exactly the sort of attention Bambietta liked much.

Last edited by Rawk on Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:31 am

Igen nodded slowly and leafed through the forms. It only took him a moment to go through the information and write it down, comparing it to what they had on file. "Alright. Excellent. I'll now just need the Date you Started Classes at the Academy, as well as your date of graduation, if applicable." And it went about that way for the next couple minutes. Igen doing his best to do things a bit at a time, garnering the information that was needed to ensure that she was who she said she was. It was .... probably not a pleasant process, and Igen couldn't help but feel a little bad. True, he'd done pretty much this exact thing many times, but well, the stakes involved, and the woman's clear discomfort made it a bit harder.

"Alright. That should just about do it." He smiled and pulled out another form, but this time, he passed it to her. "Now that We've confirmed your identity. You'll just need to fill this out. And we can use this to correct the information in the databases. As for the whole, promotion thing. Heh, well that'll be as simple as just following up with Lieutenant Arima. But frankly, that should be fairly quick. You'll be updated on all that by the end of the day." He assured her.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:35 am

"July 11th, 2120. No graduation yet, but I'm expected to finish my courses at my current pace by 2125."

Of course, she didn't intend to study at what she'd call the typical pace, and she was already fully intent on testing out of every course that she could prove competence in. Bambietta answered his every question truthfully and forwardly, even if it made her fairly uncomfortable to do so. She didn't have anything to hide at this point in her life.

"Right, that sounds good. I'm sure it's just a paperwork issue."

After all, she didn't think someone like Vice Captain Arima was going to just lie to her, and even if she had, that would have just meant Bambietta was still listed as unsuitable for promotion. Even being here meant she had to have gotten her status changed.

"Anything else?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum