Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta] - Page 2 Empty Re: All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta]

Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:50 am
All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta] - Page 2 HEADER_97131311_p6_master1200

Igen smiled and gave a gentle nod as she confirmed the last of the information, chuckling for a moment as he rubbed the back of his head. "More or less. Even so, 'm really sorry for the inconvenience. Not to mention all the duress of the situation." He apologized, tucking the papers under his arm before giving her a bright smile.

"And nope! My job here is done! I've gotten all the information need from you. I'll just be passing on this information and your files will be updated. Frankly you really shouldn't even hear anything. But I left a note in to have you notified once your status change has been confirmed. Just so you aren't worrying about that." He pointed out.

"And with that, my part of the process is over. And ....that said. I really AM sorry that you had to go through all this. Given your uh...well with what you're having to deal with, It must really suck having to go through this whole rigamarole. This is actually my last task for the day, and I was going to go get something to eat. You should come with! I figure a meal is the least I can do for having to put you through all that." He offered with an earnest smile. "If you feel up to it, I'll be heading to the vendors outside of Third Division in.... pff.... like...fifteen...twenty minutes?. And hey, even if you decide not to, I hope you have a good day, Miss Basterbine." He chimed, before promptly vanishing with a shunpo. After all, it'd be rude to just sit there and put her on the spot for an answer without delivering her paperwork first. Plus it put the pressure off her to answer one way or the other, she could just....show up or not. At least it made sense to him.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta] - Page 2 Empty Re: All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta]

Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:32 am
All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta] - Page 2 JryjPlU

BAMBIETTA BASTERBINE | 4TH SEAT

There was a part of Bambietta that would have been perfectly pleased to just get back to work, focus on her studies and not think about all this. Then there was another part of her that really wanted to go right to her room and lay in bed for a while, but that wasn't even an option, so she tossed it to the side just as quick. Ugh. She wasn't going to get any work done like this.

With a sigh, she grabbed the wide hat she'd gotten used to wearing around, and left her office with something of an annoyed expression. Deep breaths, Bambietta. The last thing she wanted was people thinking she was some sour bitch just because she'd had to think about some unfortunate stuff, so she put that face away and did her best to keep up a smile. With a flash step, she headed off toward the third division, taking the opportunity to get in a bit of practice while she went. Step here, step there... Well, she was getting better, at least. One, two, three--

It was good she was pretty aware of her surroundings, or she'd probably have zoomed right past her destination without realizing. Instead, she caught herself just in time, adjusting her hat and looking around. Well, she probably had a few minutes before he got here.

CONTROLLED DETONATION | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:28 am
All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta] - Page 2 HEADER_97131311_p6_master1200

It definitely DID take at least a couple minutes for Igen to get to the spot. But not even really because of the paperwork. Once he'd dropped all of that off and he'd gone to his office to get his things. He'r promptly been pounced by his Zanpaku'to. Ko clearly seeming irritated at having been left alone all day! It was a couple minutes of wrestling with the big cat and assuring them that he'd spend some time with them a bit later. Bambi already had seemed fairly on edge, he didn't want her freaking the heck out.

You can't just expect me to SIT in this dusty little room all day?!

"Heyheyhey! Look, alright. This wouldn't be so... hm... Alright you can come along, but you gotta .... work with me alright?" He insisted as the tiger growled at him. She seemed to ... consider this, and his heart raced just a little before she settled on her haunches.

And to think you're still trying to figure out how to stuff me back into that blade. Very well. I'll play along. It's rare for you to get one of these little play dates after all~

Igan grimaced a bit at that. Able to practically FEEL the smug slick to her voice in his head. Well it was something.

- - -

Igen showed up a few minutes later, a little ruffled-looking, but no worse for wear. Already he was anxious, but well. He was working on things. Koōzoku had insisted on coming along, and merely agreed to wait for him by a tree. A compromise. And frankly, he wasn't entirely sure if she'd stay put. Guh... he really missed when she was just a sword at his hip. He's just have to get his food, and then get back to her.

He however was.... surprised. His brows raising when he actually saw....Miss Bambietta? For just a moment he was kinda...shocked. Sure he'd offered but well, frankly he hadn't expected her to actually...you know...accept. After a brief pause he promptly made his way over, a smile budding naturally over his features.

"Ah, hello Bambietta-san! I'm glad to see you came!" He greeted her, that bright, warm energy of his promptly showing in spades, a bit of a shift from his more calm, professional energy when he'd spoken with her last, heck for a brief moment he even completely forgot that Ko was still waiting on him. He couldn't help but get a bit psyched, eating with someone to talk to was always much more fun.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1All your Ducks in Order [Igen, Bambietta] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:06 am

There was no small part of Bambietta that actually wished she hadn't come here when she heard that voice again. Maybe it was the cheerful attitude after their meeting, or maybe it was just hearing it pull her out of her thoughts, but something about it made her remarkably annoyed for a few moments. Still, she kept up a pretty relaxed facade, offering him a polite wave of greeting.

"I needed to eat, anyway. I thought I might as well take you up on your offer."

Did she necessarily want to? No, not at all. But Bambietta had committed to being a member of the Gotei to the best of her abilities, and that realistically included getting to know people better. Besides, she knew she was kind of just a bitch. This was probably a way to get at least a little better about that.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:16 am

Igen chuckled lightly and gave a nod. "Fair enough! Let's get our food then. There's a nice little cafe nearby that I usually go to. We can snag our food and then eat outside." He pointed out as he started to walk toward he shop in question. Internally his mind was racing just a little bit. This situation was a little....uh... unexpected. He couldn't just ignore Ko, or she'd beeline right to him when she got bored. Ah well, he'd just have to explain the situation. It was a pretty short walk to the shop itself, and they were a little late for the lunch schedule, most of the others that were out snagging lunch had alredy come and gone, sparing them any sort of line. Igen ordered himself a pork bowl and waited for Bambi to make her order, paying for the both of them of course, before he spoke up.

"I really like your hat, bye the way. Where did you get it?" She ventured. Sure a couple shinigami had their little headwear they sometimes wore around, but Bambi's certainly seemed a little more unique than just the usual woven things that people around the Sereitei sometimes wore.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:30 am

He sure was...pleasant. Polite? He reminded her of that one kid growing up, he'd been the same way, if a little bit less chipper. With her oyakodon ordered, Bambietta actually seemed a little surprised at the compliment on her hat. She'd picked it a while back to try and seem more like she fit in around here, but this was the first she'd actually gotten any compliments on it.

"Thanks. I bought it at a little boutique on the south side of the Seireitei, though I'm not sure they still have these anymore. I know they have other hats though, I still keep an eye out in case this one gets ruined."

Frankly, she'd come to like wearing it. Call it a little bit of security or something, but it made Bambietta feel a little more like a proper shinigami. Plus, it was absolutely great at keeping the sun out of her eyes.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:58 pm

Igen smiled, perking up a bit as she gave the explanation while the pair of them made their way outside with their food, the young man seeming to perk up as she gave her explanation and smiling all the wider. "That's awesome! I never was a hat guy myself, cuz of some stuff back in my rukongai days. But I always liked seeing how people rock em. I definitely like yours." He noted with a smile, before then realizing they were getting pretty close to the tree. That smile faltered and hegave a nervous smile, slowing his walk a little.

"Ahah, uh, actually before I forget. I should uh, give you a heads up. Uh... my Zanpaku'to is kinda waiting for me. She doesn't like being left alone. You don't have a problem with like... big cats do you? Like....Tigers and Lions?" e ventured, as they rounded a corner and promptly, Ko would be seen lounging at the base of a tree, waiting patiently and already looking in the pair's direction. Igen did his best to uh, soften the reveal, and hopefully she wouldn't get too spooked.

And then Ko got up and started walking towards them, and Igen promptly sped up a little so he was between Ko and Bambi. "Oi! Ko stop that! You KNOW that scares people!" He promptly chided, the shikai promptly taking a moment to seem to smirk a little before sitting back down. Igen sighed before glancing back to Bambi and smiling sheepishly. "She uh.... gets her kicks spooking people randomly. But she's really not harmful or anything. She wouldn't hurt a fly. Or well...not a Gotei fly at least." He chuckled.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:04 am

Igen's flattery was certainly enough to ingratiate him with a woman like Bambietta, but that rather quickly was overtaken by the fact that he was suddenly warning her about his zanpakuto and its apparent presence here. This was...weird. To put it lightly.

"Er, well...that's a tiger, yeah. I don't have any problem with big cats, seen more than a few in the field in Africa."

While she didn't necessarily enjoy talking about that time in her life, and her voice made that clear, Bambietta wasn't going to act like she had a problem with seeing one tiger like this. She'd have reached out to pet it, but she wasn't such a novice that she wasn't aware that a zanpakuto was just an extension of the user, and she wasn't planning on petting Igen.

"One of those people with a constant release, eh?"

The matter of zanpakuto reminded Bambietta of her own relationship with hers, and of the fact that she'd been told more than once that she was lying about her shikai. But she had it, so that didn't check out.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:17 am

Igen blinked and put on a smile. "Oh! Well that's good! Ehehe, it's uh.... sorry if I seem a little on edge. As you can imagine more than a few people have been spOOKED!" His voice jarred slightly as Ko promptly made their way over and proceeded to climb Igen, those massive paws curling along his shoulders and latching on. It looked almost comical, and frankly were it not for the fact she was his zanpaku'to Igen likely would have fallen over from the weight alone.

He cleared his throat. "Ahem, been spooked by her. She's uh..... kinda....well you can kinda see." He explained, a bit tense, but slowly relaxing when he realized the claws weren't ripping into his shoulders or anything. Ko themselves peered at Bambi, as if judging the woman, before leaning in to sniff her, which Igen promptly attempted to thward by leaning the other way.

"Anywho uh, let's take a seat and eat yea?" He noted, attempting to recover as he made his way over to the tree and promptly set his food down before taking a moment to grunt and extract his zanpaku'to from his shoulders, Eventually, he was able to sit down, lightly nudging Ko away from his food before smiling to Bambi. "So uh yea, this is Ko. Uh....I THINK ? I certainly hope this isn't her sealed form but ...yea, that's the current working theory. I haven't really had the chance to ask one of the Zanpaku'to experts about her." He admitted, raising his knee to block Ko from trying to lean over him and sniff at Bambi again.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:29 am

Taking a seat under the tree, Bambietta frankly seemed more defensive of her food than she actually was of her own well-being. Sure, she could easily heal herself if something happened, but she couldn't just magic up more food. Not yet, anyway. She'd been working on that one to no avail just yet.

"I think I oughta talk to one of them too, but they always acted like once you had your zanpakuto's name figured out, everything else would be pretty easy, at least relatively. Me, mine practically never talks to me. Doesn't do any of this either, though, so I guess I can't totally complain."

She gestured to the large tiger giving Igen some trouble, a small grin crossing her features as she got to eating. Honestly, that seemed like such a headache that Bambietta couldn't help but be a bit glad her zanpakuto was so simple.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum