Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pensive Soul [Saiko/Elyss]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Pensive Soul [Saiko/Elyss]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Pensive Soul [Saiko/Elyss]  Empty Pensive Soul [Saiko/Elyss]

Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:51 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Reporting to her superiors often drained the likes of Saiko, as there were many things to report on in the human world. Ensuring the balance of souls was kept in order was a tall task, and for someone with her power, she definitely needed to handle more dangerous circumstances than the average division soldier.

Still, the woman wanted to be of use to the Gotei to keep working on herself, becoming an asset and trying to retip the scales of karma for the ill-actions of her former life with Shadow Fall; even if she was forced into that position and perhaps forgiven on some level by Murasaki.

So for that reason is why Saiko wasn't wasting her morning. Near the office of Captain Elyss, the energies of the hybrid shinigami were bleeding out as mists of shade, plum, and aqua energies danced around her power. Despite the thick amount of anxiety, dread and glumness felt with these mixtures of power, the root of it felt at ease, focused, and in a place of positivity.

It mattered not if her powers fed on these negative elements; it was up to Saiko to train every day to ensure she was guiding her powers and not her powers guiding her. That was the downfall of not only demons but people who gained immense strength in general.

She wanted to use these strengths and turn the curse of her demonic blood into something of hope and positivity and to help others. That is all the girl ever wanted. And to achieve that goal, sacrifice, pain, patience, and mental training were needed. So, with this knowledge being embedded in her soul, the woman's eyes opened, and the darkness around her faded as the division became drenched in a faint, white light.

However, such a feat of power wouldn't be ignored. She felt the presence of something approaching and slowly rose to her feet before calling out:

"Is anyone there?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Pensive Soul [Saiko/Elyss]  WVMWLOu
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pensive Soul [Saiko/Elyss]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Pensive Soul [Saiko/Elyss]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Pensive Soul [Saiko/Elyss]  Empty Re: Pensive Soul [Saiko/Elyss]

Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:34 pm
Pensive Soul [Saiko/Elyss]  PDcBogF

Tenmarin | Heaven and Hell

"The glum and scum of the world? How inviting."

Simply existing atop the roof of the small yurt, a dressed individual materialized. Was she always there? If so, how long? Did she simply avoid being sensed? Questions could be asked, but none of them would be answered. However, one thing is for certain: this individual seems to bleed malicious contempt. Much like Saiko's own sickening Reiatsu, one could not help but feel that own sickening feeling from this mysterious being. However, unlike Saiko, there exists no ease of mind in this vile energy's core. Instead, one could say the pollution is even greater.

"What brings a mongrel as yourself to smother the clean air with your stench?"

A small grin broke the woman's stoic facade, a creepy inquisitive expression boldened by the slight cant of her head. Red hair fell around her visage, making her red eyes appear smaller amidst the furious red mane. For all it's worth, however. The similarity to Saiko's Captain proved uncanny.

END POST | Crimson

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pensive Soul [Saiko/Elyss]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Pensive Soul [Saiko/Elyss]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:59 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

"...huh?"

That was the only thing Saiko could say when the likes of Elyss arrived on the scene, and a look of disbelief came over her face. She was taken aback by the comments made as she turned to face the crimson gaze of her captain. It was thick and rich in the sense of pollution it produced as it seemed to overwhelm the stench of despair, glum, and dread that the hybrid extracted from the squad and herself. So, Saiko was uncertain of how to approach before just throwing caution to the wind and engaging with her instinct.

"Well, captain, this mongrel is training to be better. Don't want this nasty stuff in me to turn me into a doormat."

With an aura of white energy around herself, the layover effects of her meditation still were in effect, and at least she wasn't shaking in her boots or anything. However, even in this state, Saiko felt the aura of intimation around Elyss. If she hadn't just cleared her mind, the woman wasn't sure how she would have reacted to all this. So, she was grateful her nerves were calmed at the moment.

"And what does someone like yourself want with a mongrel like me, huh? Did I disturb you?"

There was a bit of a playful voice from the mistress of glum as she held her ground. But, for now, she'd observe Elyss and see what her answer would be before deciding how to take this whole encounter.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pensive Soul [Saiko/Elyss]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Pensive Soul [Saiko/Elyss]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:47 pm

"But you look good enough to step on."

Her voice pointedly jeering, the redhead eased from her spot, seemingly drifting to the ground. Her heeled feet touched down with barely a mutter. Hunched over Saiko, red eyes spied the woman with obvious contempt. Though, her predatory smirk aided in confirming that all of this was nothing but a trivial encounter, that the redhead was simply playing the part of a jester.

"Why folly with the idea of temperance? Wouldn't basking in this immense negativity feel all the more satisfying?"

END POST | Crimson

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:02 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

"Try it."

That response was snappy. Even if she was sweating, the woman had her sense of confidence come up as a smirk came across Saiko's lips regarding the comment of being good enough to step on. For the moment, the hybrid didn't have much of a good read on the redhead. Was she a friend or foe? That was what her mind was trying to discern to figure out how to navigate this exchange.

Given the venomous aura around Elyss from the perception of the half-blood, some part of her assumed it was the demonic blood. And upon hearing the concepts of temperance and negativity uttered from the Captain's mouth, Saiko nodded her head as if affirming something to herself.

"You can smell it on me. It's the demon blood. I abstain because I'd be worthless to Murasaki if I can't control my mind, body, and powers."

There was a pause for a moment, then Saiko moved in closer to Elyss as if to hold her own ground.

"But, above even her investment, my own heart desires to adjust the karmic scales for my own cowardice. You are a Captain; you know my story. I let them make me do this; I took those actions even if forced to do so."

Breathing in, breathing out, Saiko steadied her own emotions and nerves even in that second as brief instances of that life flashed. However, she wasn't going to indulge in them. Instead, she continued speaking:

"So it sounds stupid, maybe I am naive, yet I just want to be...good. I abstain because I want to be a hero or a soul who can help people. I can't change what my body is, but I can control it. Do you understand?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:07 pm

"Oh, I understand, and it is that understanding that makes you such a delightful morsel. How many have walked this similar path? Do you believe yourself fortunate? Lucky enough? Do you think redemption possible? Stay naive, darling."

Words of encouragement? No. Words of mockery. As if Saiko deserved any form of push towards the right direction. As if any being deserved such. The world should just wallow in its own despicable patterns. Good vs Evil; it never changes. Yet people think themselves capable of simply deciding to switch the way they walk or live on a whim. Maybe if Saiko had answered the question in a different manner...

"Mountains of sin stand before you, your hands already stained with bruises and blood. Each step leaves you sunken into your past, the fingers of those you deemed good people grabbing hold and suffocating you. Yet, you believe yourself suddenly allowed to call yourself a hero and pretend to help the world as a good person? Suddenly allowed to push back the horrors you've caused with will and good faith? Get real."

END POST | Crimson

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:31 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Fortunate? Unfortunate? None of that mattered. All Saiko could do was move in this life as best as she could to atone for the wrong she was forced to commit. To waste this life, this power, and the chance to add positive karma to the world shouldn't be wasted if given a second chance to live this life in a better fashion than before.

"If you sincerely believe pitying myself at this point is better for the world than trying to use this second chance Murasaki gave me to better the society around me, the only one naive here is YOU."

A more resolved tone echoed in the hybrid's mouth as a deep coldness exhaled from her breath. Is she fit to be a hero? Perhaps that's a bit of an overstep, and she is willing to admit that. But to spit in the face of the others who see that potential in her and the debt she owes to this world? That's even worse. So, she held her ground and only drew closer to Elyss as she stared into the taller woman.

"You have one thing correct. I am no hero. Maybe it is too much of a stretch to call me that, and I will resign that. However, if I am to live, I will be useful to the people I've sinned against. And when my resourcefulness is done, the devil can do what he wants with my soul; or perhaps god himself may judge me fit to be redeemed."

Energy flared up; what soon followed those words was the creation of a dense mist of aqua and plum energy that danced around them. But, despite the essence of glum and dread radiating from this power, the will of Saiko kept it all balanced. A cluster of demonic and shinigami energy is what she was, and whether it was a curse or blessing was irrelevant anymore to her. So, she'd make this next point clear:

"So I am scum. But I don't need YOU to reinforce something I live with daily. Do you think I'm oblivious to something so obvious?"

Sucking her teeth, she'd continue.

"No. There won't be ANY shortage of obstacles in the way toward the future I desire, and perhaps there isn't a way to ever make the things I was forced to do better. But, I won't let you be the thing to make me stop. So don't mistake me for a pushover, if you want to be an obstacle, so be it. But regardless, I'd be worse than scum if I couldn't resolve myself to keep ahead even when things get tough like this."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:13 pm

"Don't you think moving forward is the perfect example of your naivety? A woman who should have simply executed you gave you another chance, and now you're trying to outrun the devil on your quest to redemption. You've accepted your sins, and now there's nothing left to do but counterbalance the pain with some measly good deeds. The tale of scum never ceases to be repetitive and monotone."

And that's not a simple statement directed at Saiko. The redhead's expression seemed to quiver with mild disgust, the vile air about the two proving little of a hinderance. However, it seems that something worked in Saiko's favor as the woman rose and turned around.

"One slip up is all it takes for everything you're trying to do to mean nothing. It's so easy to play a hero, but it's when you become the villain that you come to realize the truth of our world. If anything, I wish to watch your rise. It'll make your fall all the more succulent."

END POST | Crimson
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:15 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

"Is all you can do is mock? That's not going to change my mind. You keep spitting venom and saying I'm scum for it, but that isn't practical advice or guidance."

Shaking her head at this point, Saiko let out a tired sigh and decided to lower her energy. She was still on guard, but there was no need to feel so malicious as she hadn't felt sincere intent to attack from the other woman. It was hard to get a read on her. Despite that, it seemed like she was more interested in belittling the hybrid than anything else.

"I'm not a hero; that was an overstep, as I said. But most lives are one terrible action, event, or day from being screwed beyond hell to begin with. It's scary to exist in this world where the winds of fate can drastically change who you are, your perception of life, and your circumstances."

Now, still and quiet, the woman paused to gather her thoughts and proceeded forward when the words hit her.

"And perhaps everyone falls in the end with death no matter how great their ascension is in this life. Your death date and birth date are set in stone. What matters is what you do with the time in between. I feel you have to do the things so you can be able to look at yourself in the mirror. Is that so terrible to you, even if it's stupid in your eyes?"

There was a tiredness in her eyes before she tried to see if there was anything other than malice in this creature.

"And what excitement do you even get from wishing the worse for others? Entertainment? Smugness in being right? Is malicious the only thing you are capable of?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:05 am

"There are two sides of growth: the protagonist view and the antagonist view. There's no point in mirrors if you truly believe in what you're doing. What's the point of walking a path if you second guess yourself every other step?"

Turning her head slightly, her single red eye peered at Saiko, lacking any of its malice from before. In fact, it felt somewhat solemn, seeming to harbor some thought that never left the woman's mouth.

"We wouldn't want someone to stumble and end up cut down before they've achieved anything, now, would we?"

Maybe that came off as threatening, but this world is full of people who'd like nothing more than to end Saiko's life. If she's not capable of taking them on face first and surviving her due lashing, then that's just her failure at growing. Though, at least that one person would feel some semblance of revenge. Maybe that's her fate? Being a sow waiting to be culled by her sins. Who knows?

"All I am is but a lowly tool, meant to only bring death and destruction with every breath I take. Do well to remember that. I would so hate if the Captain was forced to cut you down with my edge. Ciao~"

And with that, the redhead began to walk, her body becoming distorting by a gathering red mist about her before she simply vanished as she neared a corner, leaving Saiko alone to ponder whatever and whichever she desired.

END POST | Crimson
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum