Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Wanna Know? [Bambietta, Rangiku] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Do You Wanna Know? [Bambietta, Rangiku] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Do You Wanna Know? [Bambietta, Rangiku] - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Wanna Know? [Bambietta, Rangiku]

Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:50 am
Do You Wanna Know? [Bambietta, Rangiku] - Page 2 JryjPlU

BAMBIETTA BASTERBINE | 4TH SEAT

Having her attention pulled back to the more immediate situation at hand actually caught Bambietta a little bit by surprise, but she couldn't deny what Rangiku had said. It wasn't like she spent a ton of time on herself or anything like that, other than her occasional dinners she splurged on, or maybe a trip to the bar with Alastor.

"Well, yeah, I guess you could say that... I haven't really had too much chance to. Always feels like there's somethign I need to focus on and get done. I don't want people to think I'm slacking."

That was really the crux of the issue, and Bambietta was at least self-aware enough to know that was the case. She just couldn't handle the idea that someone would look at her work and think it was inadequate, that they might want to just let her go. Send her right back to prison, even after being pardoned. Was it a reasonable fear? No, not really. But those didn't tend to be reasonable.

CONTROLLED DETONATION | END POST
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Wanna Know? [Bambietta, Rangiku] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Do You Wanna Know? [Bambietta, Rangiku] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Do You Wanna Know? [Bambietta, Rangiku] - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Wanna Know? [Bambietta, Rangiku]

Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:55 pm
Do You Wanna Know? [Bambietta, Rangiku] - Page 2 Y9u5IiA

Rangiku Matsumoto

An eyebrow would be raised at Bambietta's wording, Rangiku's hands resting on top of each other on the table in front of her, "Y'mean you haven't given yourself much chance to."

She took a moment of thought, before continuing, "Look, I don't know how things were for you before you became a substitute, and i'm not going to talk as if I do, but from what I understand things were probably pretty rough for you then. But that was then, you're in a totally new, totally different environment. Nobody reasonable is gonna give you a hard time for having some self care in your routine,"

Looking genuinely serious for a moment, she'd stress and momentarily point a finger at her, "And if somebody is, then you can tell me. They're getting a damn earful," She'd lean back and take a calm position once more, "Everyone should work to the best of their ability, but they deserve chill time just as much. If you need help getting that into your routine, I don't mind setting some time aside to meet up and help you with that."

Her smile would return with a warm look, "Even if we're not gonna be meeting in a classroom anymore, you're still my student and I want you to be alright and settled."

END|
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Wanna Know? [Bambietta, Rangiku] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Do You Wanna Know? [Bambietta, Rangiku] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:06 pm
Do You Wanna Know? [Bambietta, Rangiku] - Page 2 JryjPlU

BAMBIETTA BASTERBINE | 4TH SEAT

It wasn't as if it was terribly common for people to express this degree of concern for Bambietta. If anything, it was fairly unusual in her life. That simple fact was the chief reason that she needed more time to seriously conisder what Rangiku had said to her, and there was a moment of pause as she thought about what it meant for her to seriously just care for herself, to take time.

"I'll try and keep that in mind."

There was something of a twofold issue for Bambietta attempting to face the world in such a way. Sure, there was the desire to prove she wasn't just a burden around here, keep herself alive and make it clear that she wasn't someone that could be disposed of without any issues. But beneath that, and perhaps more centrally to Bambietta herself, was the fact of her own ego. She didn't like the idea of being seen as lazy, as incompetent. She wanted people to think highly of her.

"I have a few things coming up that should keep me out of any heavy lifting, at least... I'll try not to stress out about it. I wouldn't mind meeting up for tea during that."

CONTROLLED DETONATION | END POST
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Wanna Know? [Bambietta, Rangiku] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Do You Wanna Know? [Bambietta, Rangiku] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:05 pm
Do You Wanna Know? [Bambietta, Rangiku] - Page 2 Y9u5IiA

Rangiku Matsumoto

With a clasp of her hands, Rangiku would give a small nod, "Good. If it'll help out, I'll do whatever I can, alright? You already work so hard, and while that's admirable, you should feel like you can take a rest."

She was glad to hear that her load was going to at least lighten up, at least from what she could understand, so perhaps easing this into her routine wouldn't be too difficult.

"Though, if something's ever bothering you, don't be afraid to bring it up, alright? Lips are sealed." She'd wink, doing a slight zipper motion with her fingers over her lips.

END|
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum