Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono] - Page 3 Empty Re: Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono]

Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:37 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

So Saiko has got to provide the ingredients, huh? This made the woman pause for a few moments before she nodded and spoke.

"Say less. I've got plenty in savings."

And, as if it was nothing, the woman reached into her pocket and pulled out a small wad of cash to cover the groceries and then some. So what? Did you expect someone who eats as much as this chick not to have money to fund her expensive feeding habits? There was still a great fortune from her days as Shadow Fall scum. It was a lot of money to sit on for someone her size.

"It needs to have lots of cream, strawberries, and all sorts of sweetness. I hate spicy stuff on my sweets, but you can make a spicy side dish for me."

Nodding once more toward Hono, Saiko patted her stomach and imagined some of the deliciousness before she raised an eyebrow at the notion of "love." It was a bit over the top, but she shrugged.

"Love makes your food kick? If you say so."

After a content sigh, the woman continued.

"If you keep this up, you'll be my personal chef soon, heh."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:32 pm

Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono] - Page 3 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 142

Oh hell yes, Hono wasn't going to break the bank, and she'd get a chance to improve her cooking skills! So it was an absolute steal, at least Hono thought so. "Right. Just like, bring me what ingredients and tell me what you want..." Hono would let out a rather soft chuckle.

Sweets? Well, Hono wasn't an expert she knew how to make a cake. "Well, I can learn more about them!" Hono claps her hand together. "Spicy food is my specialty, but I gotta spread my wings and try more you know?" She would give a rather soft chuckle.

Personal chef? Well, that sounded kinda fun, it just meant she had skills that were being appreciated~ "I would say yes but that would take time away from my training and I'll never be as strong as a captain if that's the case!"

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:55 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Novelty was the spice of life. Hono may or may not have known that fact, but to Saiko, it would be an exciting challenge for Hono to see what she could cook up. So, the hybrid nodded her head and spoke on that.

"Well, consider it a deal. I don't know if I'll be able to make you a personal chef if you are trying to be the Gotei's strongest captain, but even the strongest need some type of hobby to cool down. Otherwise, we all would just burn the hell out!"

Patting Hono on the back, Saiko giggled and handed her a hundred bucks or so to cover food. Being that she was loaded, it wasn't that big of a deal for her, and she continued.

"Perhaps we can even get to cooking up something tonight if you have time. My evenings are free, and I'm always looking to get to know my friends better~!"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Winter Treats [Saiko/Hono] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:50 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 150

A deal? Well hey, Hono was gonna get to flex her cooking skills and improve! Though Saiko was going to essentially become a gunnie pig for her recipes. "You get it~ Hell, you think I can do it huh~ Glad you got faith in me~" Time for Hono to add someone else to her 'Person To Impress' list? Did this list really matter to the normal person? Nope. Was Hono a normal person? Not at all.

"Damn, well... sure though I don't have a fancy room or anything so I don't have a oven or anything like that. You got one I can use?" She tapped her chin. "I can try this new chicken recipe I've been looking at, you bake it in a lot of sauce and it absorbs the flavor really well!" That recipe seemed rather tame. She knew Saiko didn't like spice, so she would avoid it.

Coding in Template By:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:44 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Hmmmmmmm.

Seems Hono was super eager to cook for Saiko. She liked that! Not being one to sully the moment, the hybrid nodded and spoke aloud:

"Well, I have my own home in the barracks, but I also have a bigger place outside of the seiretei and another place in Earth. I travel a lot and had a lot of money and resources left over from when I was in shadow fall, so we can go a lot of places."

Tapping her chin, Saiko then looked at Hono, smirked, and bopped her nose gently.

"But you tell me: do you wanna stay in the Seiretei, go outside it or plan a trip to Earth? You pick."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:45 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 116

"Multiple homes? Fuck I bet they have some crazy stories... behind all of that" So... Saiko was rich? Well Hono didn't expect that just based off her clothes, though the saying did go, Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover.

The bopping of her nose caused the pink-haired girls cheeks to soon match her hair. "You asking me out? I don't plan the first date, soooo where ever you wanna eat...?" Hono wasn't exactly sure how she wanted to answer, I mean she was just the one cooking the food. "Earth is Elyss' realm~ Bet I could tell her stories about earth... you know, did she ever say anything about me...?" She'd ask a somewhat random question.

Coding in Template By:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:35 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Flirting again, huh? This woman was thirsty. So, for her silliness, Saiko gently booped the nose of Hono again and chuckled.

"You are being silly again~"

Tsk, tsk. She can't control her lust, it seems. Luckily for her, Saiko wasn't really bothered by it, as she had come across far worse degenerates during her time in Shadow Fall. So a bit of playful banter was fine by her compared to the horrors of the deprived demons and hollows she was forced to work alongside of.

With that aside, Saiko's head tilted slightly to the right and she blinked when asked if Elyss ever mentioned Hono to her.

"Nope. Never heard of ya til now."

Well, at least Saiko was blunt and to the point.

"So I'll take that as a sign we should go to earth then, no?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:48 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 72

Hono would playfully roll her eyes. "Silly? well if you say so." She would laugh, she was glad Saiko was at least a good sport about Hono's teasing. She would let out a quick chuckle, it seems this was really the first time Saiko had heard about her. She clicked her chin back.

"Sure, Earth works." She would simply say looking directly at Saiko raising an eyebrow. "Lead the way? I guess..."

Coding in Template By:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:21 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

"Silly is as silly does, Hono~."

Wriggling her nose playfully, Saiko played along and giggled in return. She was having fun, at least. But her hunger was getting the best of her. Moments after talking, her stomach let loose a menacing growl as if telling Hono to hurry up and make up her mind.

And at that moment, she did decide earth would be the best place. Hence, Saiko happily nodded her head and produced a black and blue vortex behind her. In a few seconds, it would reflect an image of an oak-colored cabin house in the middle of the woods. With the rich shades of amber and twilight glistening in the skies above, a beautiful sunset poured over a vast lake where many animals seemed to be thriving around the house.

Now, where was this lovely little nature resort? Hono would have to get in first to figure that much out.

"Ladies first~."

Snickering, she then motioned for Hono to follow through.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:50 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 75

Hono would find herself rolling her eyes playfully, she seemed to be enjoying herself, "Call me silly all you want~" she let out a deep chuckle. Flicking Saiko's nose in return. Hono heard her stomach growl, wow. She really was hungry...

She nodded her head, though she was surprised to see a portal to earth rip right open. Raising an eyebrow, she looked at her new friend before walking through. This place was pretty crazy...

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum