Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fiery Lioness meets Cool Lion? [Amaranta | Tento] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fiery Lioness meets Cool Lion? [Amaranta | Tento] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fiery Lioness meets Cool Lion? [Amaranta | Tento] - Page 6 Empty Re: Fiery Lioness meets Cool Lion? [Amaranta | Tento]

Fri May 12, 2023 9:43 pm
Fiery Lioness meets Cool Lion? [Amaranta | Tento] - Page 6 Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

Oh a woman with a healthy level of confidence and honor to her words indeed it seemed. His type of woman to vibe with! Such a straightforward way as well, dating her though? Hmmm that was a wonder. He did find her amusing and interesting, if he wanted an easy way to keep this social interaction strength and proving it against her would be his only answer. "Very well. I'll get strong enough to sweep you off your feet", Tento said in a calm matter of fact tone. Reaching out to take her phone and put her number in. As well as take a quick look at her number, he had to put it in his second phone after all.

Light in the Dark | End Post

Fiery Lioness meets Cool Lion? [Amaranta | Tento] - Page 6 Tentos10
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fiery Lioness meets Cool Lion? [Amaranta | Tento] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fiery Lioness meets Cool Lion? [Amaranta | Tento] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fiery Lioness meets Cool Lion? [Amaranta | Tento] - Page 6 Empty Re: Fiery Lioness meets Cool Lion? [Amaranta | Tento]

Fri May 12, 2023 10:10 pm
Fiery Lioness meets Cool Lion? [Amaranta | Tento] - Page 6 Ama_FhPYiMvXwAA3kw6

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

"There you go. You're learning the tools of the trade already, Ten. Here's to hoping you won't disappoint me, yeah? Anyways..."

After Tento finished exchanging numbers, Amaranta lightly cracked her neck as she rose up from the table. With their meals and drinks finished, there really wasn't anything else to keep her here at the moment. Far as she was concerned, she stated the rules and requirements to earn further interaction beyond this night. Naturally, that meant she wouldn't settle for anything less. Grinning back at him, she would point her finger at him as though holding him at gunpoint.

"Of course, if you slip up, I'll be waiting to kick your ass and whip you into shape. Until then, see you around, Ten. Enjoy your rest of the evening, eh? Don't forget to tell your compatriots you met a cool arrancar tonight. On second thought, no... don't tell them that. I already have enough of those bastards on my ass. Anyway..."

Waving her hand, Amaranta walked through the door, setting off into the evening to enjoy whatever remained of her day. All things told, it was pretty amusing meeting a Shinigami with some form of potential.

El Abrasador Leona |END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum