Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Visiting Ari 2: Advice Boogaloo - Page 3 Empty Re: Visiting Ari 2: Advice Boogaloo

Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:06 am

CALA PARACER

Enter Cala's Post

Posting Music:
N/A

Cala stared at Ari intently as she told them to contact her if they ever needed help and that she would help keep them safe. This made Cala purse their lips tightly, fighting a welling of emotion in their chest, and they nodded quickly. Ari's hug and cuddling made them yawn gently and, snuggling into their big sister, Cala would close their eyes as all the worry, all the emotion, they had been struggling with that day simply melted out of them. For the moment, at least, they were more than happy to let Ari pamper them. They didn't object or resist at all when Ari offered them their lap as a pillow, though they did hug the arm not playing with their hair down to their chest and smile gently as their eyes began to droop tiredly.

"Th-Thank you Ari. I'll... try to be less worried about it. I-I hope it g-goes well. She feels... s-so familiar.... she kinda reminds me o-of you actually.....b-but... somehow......"

Cala's voice would trail off as their eyes grew heavier and heavier, their breathing slower and more steady, before they fell asleep rather quickly, and very comfortably, Never quite able to finish their thoughts as they began to slumber in Ari's embrace, arms still passively hugging her, and seeming quite a bit more fragile now that they were asleep. Evidently both sides of Cala trusting Ari enough for both of them to slumber in her presence with no fear of danger or injury coming to them at all. Such was their trust in her as their onee-chan.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum