Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fall 2022 Character of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue0/0Fall 2022 Character of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fall 2022 Character of the Season Nominations Empty Fall 2022 Character of the Season Nominations

Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:51 pm
Fall 2022 Character of the Season Nominations AlB1ACM

CHARACTER OF THE SEASON

I. What's OTS?

Here, we go back over the last three months and pick out different finalists to discern who was the best of the season in certain categories. These nominations, in particular, are for the months of September, October, and November of 2022.

This particular OTS category is for the Character of the Season. Nominate the character that you think had the most impact, saw the most growth, had the best interactions, or just in general that you think was the best for the season.

II. OTS Rules

1. Each member can only submit one nomination per category, so think hard on it.
2. Make sure you name the actual members relevant to your nomination.
3. DO NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF.

These nominations will close after 1 week!

2022 OF THE SEASON VOL. 4
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fall 2022 Character of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue0/0Fall 2022 Character of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fall 2022 Character of the Season Nominations Empty Re: Fall 2022 Character of the Season Nominations

Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:11 pm
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t23259-morikawa-mizu-approved-3-5-shinigami-hazard-rating-d#160084

A fresh face both in and out of character, Mizu hit the ground running right from the get-go and shows no signs of slowing down any time soon. She's getting out there and getting stuck in, and it's been a pleasure to watch her find her feet in the Gotei and my dear 8th Division. There's been plenty of development so far, so I'm eager to see where she ends up next year.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fall 2022 Character of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Fall 2022 Character of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Fall 2022 Character of the Season Nominations Empty Re: Fall 2022 Character of the Season Nominations

Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:52 pm
I'm nominating Igendai. He's a really funny but honest and honorable guy and the way he's written reflects these traits well, the good guy vibe's always there and the best word I can use to describe it is 'refreshing'. His threads are entertaining reads and I'm really interested in what he'll accomplish in the next year, great setup so far.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fall 2022 Character of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue16000/1Fall 2022 Character of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:31 am
I'll be nominating Asami Furukawa for character of the season. She's been on her grind, after all, but I think the arc surrounding it and her emotional growth has been really fascinating to read. plus I owe her one
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum