Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day to Remember [Henrex, Arianda, Saiko] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999A Day to Remember [Henrex, Arianda, Saiko] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

A Day to Remember [Henrex, Arianda, Saiko] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Day to Remember [Henrex, Arianda, Saiko]

Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:18 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

"Little thief? Me? Never~! And I only miss demon world if I think of my grandparents... otherwise, I know my parents are on Earth somewhere. Just gotta find the time to track them down is all~"

Arianda stuck her tongue out at Henrex playfully before she looked at Saiko and smiled, nodding gently and chuckling. Indeed, demon world had some very interesting creatures. She even remembered the odd draconic-like demonic-beasts her mother Zayla had owned, and part of her wished that she could have brought over a loyal demonic pet of her own... However, the demon simply let out a soft chuckle and followed Henrex along with Saiko; savoring the hug she had received from the woman for a few moments after they had started to walk... even if her nose was still a little wrinkled, on purpose, from being flicked by Henrex and Saiko on the nose. Afterwards, however, Arianda soon let her nose relax as she walked by Saiko's side, humming softly as they continued to the otters.

Arianda hummed gently as she walked with Henrex and Saiko, enjoying the sights as she quietly wondered why so many people liked otters. Arianda thought they were somewhat asshole-ish; assuming what she has read online could be believed in any way, shape, or form! Otherwise, she was simply going to let her eyes experience and figure out for herself if the Otters really were so cute... and if they were, Arianda really probably couldn't keep Amphy from just bursting out to try and hug one. Truly, the little child of Eris that was bound to Ari's soul and body really was quite the child, all things considered; then again, she was basically a child at times.

"Ooo, that's a good question Saiko~! C'mon Henny, I wanna know too~ And I promise to let Henrex guide unless I get a spontaneous and unrelenting urge to seize the lead to show you guys something really cool!"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day to Remember [Henrex, Arianda, Saiko] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999A Day to Remember [Henrex, Arianda, Saiko] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

A Day to Remember [Henrex, Arianda, Saiko] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Day to Remember [Henrex, Arianda, Saiko]

Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:25 pm
A Day to Remember [Henrex, Arianda, Saiko] - Page 3 D8DTm9n

HENREX ASTILLON | STORMSWORD

As he kept an ear out for the girls, he just chuckled softly to himself, quietly leaning over the railing of the connector to look out into the exhibit, watching the workers feed the otters a variety of seafood. Hearing Saiko ask of his favorite animals, he turned his attention to them, taking a moment to think before smiling.

"Well, I think birds are one of the obvious choices. But, outside of that, I'd probably have to say cats, particularly big cats. Lions, tigers and the like. I'm not really sure why, but, the bigger cats have a beauty to them akin to how regular house cats have the cuteness factor."

He thought to his Tulpa, or at least part of it. Perhaps that influence had come from more than just his own personal tastes.

"There's also a lion-dog guardian spirit in Japanese culture, the komainu. They stand guard, tall, proud, and regal, protecting the entrance and inner courtyard of Shinto temples. They actually originate from China's Tang dynasty, and bear a striking resemblance to their guardian lions."

He leaned against the railing, turning back to face the otters. Even as they groomed themselves after they were done eating, they still were such adorable little things. There was little he didn't like about the animals and creatures found in the world -- even the dangerous ones kept him in some kind of interest.

"Little fun fact, otters sleep holding each other's paws so they don't drift away, and a group of them resting together is called a raft. They can even flip boulders on the sea floor if they need to find food!"

END POST
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day to Remember [Henrex, Arianda, Saiko] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Day to Remember [Henrex, Arianda, Saiko] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:47 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Birds and lions, huh? But, she could understand the cute appeal of those types of animals as they were akin to cats, and Saiko adored little kitties. So, she nodded along with Arianda as her intrigue had been satisfied into what kind of animal Henrex liked.

"Lions, tigers, cheetahs, and other kitties like that are just big cats. So I can see why you'd like them. I'm glad we are stupid strong, so we can pet and ride them without getting hurt if we were regular ol' humans."

Snickering, she nodded as there were certain perks to being abnormal freaks of strength. It meant you got to savor things a bit more than the average person.

" And who knows, we may need a few lion-dogs to protect us. I'm sure they would be cute as well~"

Glancing back at the otters for a moment, Saiko remained silent as Henrex gave them some trivia on the otter, and she smirked.

"Yanno, it must be nice being an otter or any animal. No stress, no worries, and all you are concerned with is the moment. I think that's a good way to live, minus the lack of intelligence."

Tapping her chin, she continued.

"If it ever happened, what do you all think you'd be reborn as? It's a super weird question, I know, but one to consider, given the way our world works!"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
[/code]

A Day to Remember [Henrex, Arianda, Saiko] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day to Remember [Henrex, Arianda, Saiko] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999A Day to Remember [Henrex, Arianda, Saiko] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:25 pm

Arianda couldn't help but chuckle a tiny bit as Henrex mentioned his favorite animals. She understood why he liked birds, knowing that Henrex had bird bones; and she also understood the lions and cats thing. Arianda knew that, if Henrex really wanted to, he would live with as many cats as he could possibly take in and care for; because he's just that way.

All the while, the demon listened to the two silently again. Frankly speaking, she just didn't have anything to contribute, humming quietly as she was looking towards the Otters, occasionally looking to Henrex and Saiko as they talked. The demon simply didn't feel like talking too much either. With what she knew about the two people along with her, and what she guessed, Arianda didn't really want to interrupt as much. Which was why Arianda was more than content to watch on peacefully, humming pleasantly as she watched the otters with Henrex and Saiko.

Occasionally, the demon gave a chuckle at what Saiko or Henrex said, and she also gave Saiko a pat on the back when she talked about how easy it was to just be an animal. Of course it was easier to be an animal. Animals didn't have to worry about all the things humanoids had to worry about. Work, taxes, payments, yadda-yadda. Animals did have to worry about fighting for their lives, daily meals, and things like that. However, it was much easier than what some humanoids had to deal with. The demon let out a tiny chuckle and then smiled gently. Yes... the lives of animals are quite simple in comparison; at least to humanoids.

Eventually, Arianda turned towards Saiko and Henrex, looking away from the otters as Saiko asked what animals they would come back to life as. Arianda first felt like saying something silly, like a dinosaur or something. However, after a bit of reconsideration, the demon smiled a tiny bit and chuckled.

"Maybe a fox~ Like, reborn as a Kitsune or somethin'. I don't want to be something of too much lower intelligence... and being a Kitsune seems fun~"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day to Remember [Henrex, Arianda, Saiko] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999A Day to Remember [Henrex, Arianda, Saiko] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:26 am

There were some benefits to being in the world of the supernatural. It may the average day-to-day look boring by comparison. But, there were times when he appreciated the comparatively mundane daily things, this certainly being one of them. He felt...normal. He didn't feel like the deity that he wanted and felt that he needed to be. To everyone else in the aquarium, the three of them were just as normal as the rest.

"Well, I wouldn't exactly call them cute, but, the sculptures are certainly something."

However, Saiko had another inquiry of the two of them -- reincarnation, and what they would be. Hearing Arianda's answer, he felt...a little embarrassed. He had thinking of solely the different beings that occupied their world -- Hollows, Arrancar, Shinigami, Humans, and formerly, Demons. Beyond that? There wasn't really anything he would really think to be reborn as.

"Mm...I'm not sure. I would think something that occupies the world of the supernatural. There's...something special about being human -- or, at least somewhat human. I'd hope to be a human again, though maybe I'd be reborn as a Shinigami again and leave this demon's blood behind. But, if I had to pick an animal, probably a bird, maybe something regal and beautiful."

END POST
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day to Remember [Henrex, Arianda, Saiko] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Day to Remember [Henrex, Arianda, Saiko] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:12 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

"A fox? A bird? Interesting choices! They live pretty carefree lives."

Nodding, Saiko continued.

"But, I definitely wouldn't want to come back as a hollow. So it's why I'm doing the work to make sure my soul has a happy ending!"

After giggling a bit, Saiko relaxed and looked at them both. They each had interesting answers to the questions of what both Henrex and Arianda wouldn't mind being reincarnated as. It caused Saiko to ponder briefly what she would even want to be recreated as if it ever came to that point. As she rubbed her chin, Saiko smiled and nodded.

"Alright, alright. This will sound corny, but I seriously think I wouldn't mind coming back as an angel. Maybe I have the wrong idea of an angel in my head, but I'd like to have holy energy flowing through me, flying through the clouds and trying to improve the world."

Snorting, she then sat down nearby and folded her legs.

"But if I had to pick an animal, I'd be an eagle as I feel the heavens calling my name, and being in the skies is fun."

Nodding, she reached her hand in a black vortex, pulled out a burger, and started munching.

"Oh, all that walking made me hungry. So, uh, don't mind me too much."

With a mouthful of food in her mouth, she continued.

"Aren't you guys hungry by now?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
[/code]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:20 pm

It was impossible for the demon not to smile when Henrex mentioned he wished to be a bird. She moved over to him and poked his back teasingly, just about where she had an idea where the man had one of his wings hidden; at least she thought so. Afterwards, the demon resumed walking normally, but she couldn't help but also laugh when Saiko casually pulled a hamburger out of nowhere and started to chow down. Her giggles were unstoppable for a few minutes as she hugged Saiko tight, grinning warmly the entire time.

"Not as hungry as you, clearly. But, I could go for a snack~"

Arianda smiled, releasing Saiko gently before she gave Henrex a similar hug, as if just for good measure. After delivering her set of warm hugs, the demon dug into her cloak and pulled out a chocolate bar; which appeared to be quite thick, and, to be fair, very big. She grinned some, unwrapping it and chomping on a corner casually; looking very pleased with herself. Henrex definitely knew, even if Saiko didn't, that Arianda was a veritable chocolate addict; and had a stock stored in her cloak alone. Aside from a fridge full back home. Some habits never die.

"What about you, Henny~? I think I have some money on me if you want something from a shop here... or I may have something that isn't chocolate in my cloak if you want~ Your choice~! I'm paying for you food no matter what you say though~"

Arianda gave Henrex a big grin before she once more chomped down on her big bar of chocolate. Even if Ulv could no longer produce chocolate for her, a few cloning spells worked wonders in producing copies of a lesser degree; while the original stayed safe and sound. She couldn't help it, the chocolate was so delicious, and was a gift from such a precious friend... she'd rather eat the inferior copies than be without one of the last gifts she had from the woman.

"Want anything besides that burger, Saiko? Otherwise, let's find some place for Henny before we get going to our next destination~"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:05 pm

Huh, well, that was interesting. Saiko wanted to come back to the world as an angel or an eagle. Cute. He smiled, patting her on the head as he went to sit down next to her. But, the relaxed expression quickly changed to one of bewilderment as Saiko just...opened a portal, reached in, and grabbed a burger. He found himself chuckling softly, turning to look at Ari before shaking his head lightly.

"I'm fine, really."

He stood up, stretched a little, before quickly checking the map to make sure he knew where the eateries were. He started to walk a few steps away, checking the signs, before turning back to them, backing toward the distant doorway while gesturing for the two of them to follow suite.

"There should be a place this way. We've got plenty of time before the walrus touching time and sea lion show, so, let's go. We can talk when we get there."

END POST
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:40 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Saiko was lost in her meal as the woman's hybrid body required a lot of consumption. So the words of the other two were briefly dulled as she took in those rich shades of meaty flavor in her mouth. When she finished the burger as quickly as she formed it, her attention was back on them as Saiko glanced over at Arianda with a smirk.

"Give."

Motioning with her right palm, Saiko reached out to the demon for her to give her whatever sweets, chocolate, or anything random she had lurking around.

After getting back on her feet, the woman's gaze turned back to Henrex as he wanted to keep leading the way. So, with her hand still out, she followed and continued.

"Just don't pass out from hunger or thirst, Henny. It would be an embarrassing sight for a Captain, hehe."

Joking, Saiko gently tapped the back of Henrex's shoulder with arm as they went to wherever he decided to stop.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
[/code]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:04 pm

As Arianda snacked upon her chocolate, Saiko made a rather insisting gesture and voiced her desires; she wanted some chocolate too. Arianda blinked at the woman, completely perplexed for a few moments, and then judging... before she finally moved forward, hugged Saiko lovingly, and then put a fresh bar of chocolate into her hand just as casually. She stuck her tongue out playfully at the woman before grinning warmly.

"Shoulda seen that one comin', hun~! That chocolate ain't for free~ Just eat it slow, okay~? An old friend of mine made something like it before, and I've figured out how to recreate it. It's best savored, considering how excellent it is, it can get quite addictive if you aren't ready~"

Arianda smiled warmly, and also tucked a chocolate bar into Henrex's hand too before she returned to walking with the group; refusing to take the bar back even if he tried to make her take it back.

"At least have a small nibble of that, Henrex! Otherwise, I'm gonna carry you. And I'm gonna telll eeeeveryone that a captain of the Seireitei needed a demon to carry him back home becuase he forgot to eat his food~"

Arianda grinned evilly at Henrex before she gave him a hug too and then resumed following the pair to wherever they may be going; savoring the chocolate she was eating quite slowly. Indeed, she could devour it... However, Arianda much preferred to savor this chocolate over all else; even if she could recreate it at a whim. After all, the best things in life should be enjoyed to the fullest~!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum