Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 2 Empty Re: Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito]

Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:52 pm
Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 2 TPy8WTV

KAITO TOMOYUKI | GHOST OF THE RUKONGAI

Well, she wasn't wrong there. Everything in life seemed to have its sour moments, but, he knew that he'd still have to do his best to work through that. So, his expression started to brighten a little at the thought, made better as Hono started to talk about her family. He smiled as she spoke of her father, mother, and brother. Overall, a pretty normal family. Bookworm of a brother, an unfortunately deceased swordsman of a father, and a normal mother.

However, he found himself chuckling lightly as she mentioned her sister. She sounded adorable, especially when he heard about the doll that she had made. Perhaps her sister and Hiroe would get along, and maybe Farah could learn something from her. Tailoring and doll-creating were...sort of related, weren't they? He thought that he could mention it, but maybe she and Hiroe already knew each other -- he knew that she was far more social than he was, so, it wasn't impossible.

"What's it like having siblings? Is it really as chaotic as it sounds? I've heard that younger siblings can either be great, or an absolute nightmare to be around."

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:57 pm

Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 2 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 185

That was a question... there were many ways to describe the feeling you had being a sibling. Many ups, many downs... though Hono couldn't imagine trading it away for anything. Kaito would receive a few seconds of silence as Hono tapped her chin, thinking of the correct answer to his question.

"Well. I'm very... motherly, I love kids, so I really can't think of downsides. My sister talks a lot, but teaching her new things is never bad." She chuckled. "My brother is quite, but I tease him, it's what big sisters do best, there's this girl in our district he has a major crush on! So I'm always trying to encourage him, it'll boost his confidence!" Hono took a step closer to Kaito. "My dad and mother love us all equally, though I'd say I might have been favored a little" She sighed and admitted. "I mean I use to get into fights and never really got in trouble..." She sighed. "Mizu has a lot of pressure on him I think, he's like... really smart, my parents put a lot of pressure on him."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:18 pm

As Hono took a few seconds to think, Kaito smiled as he rested a hand on the sword at his side as if it were an armrest. As she said she couldn't really see any downsides, he found himself tilting his head to the side slightly. It was strange for someone to speak so highly of their siblings unquestioningly. Even if he was an only child, he would think that there would be some conflict and faults that they had, but, it seemed that Hono genuinely had that amount of positivity and love to her family.

It was nice to see -- especially with some who came from the Living World that never were able to find their true families again. He smiled, chuckling softly as she talked about her siblings. He wasn't surprised that her parents seemed to favor her a little. After all, she was a Shinigami in the Gotei, she was someone that any family could take pride in, especially if it was someone from the outer districts.

"Well, I'm glad that you seem to get along with your siblings and family. I wish it could be the case for everyone. There's...unfortunately a lot of people that don't have great home lives, whether in the closest or furthest districts. I'm glad that my life was as good as it could be, even if we...struggle."

He gave an awkward look to the side, a hand reaching for the other and gripping tightly, before relenting and sighing.

"But, that's why I want to join the Gotei. I want to make the Rukon a better place, I want to give back to the people that were good to me, and I want...to live up to the expectations that the people back home have of me."

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:47 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 139

Hono watched as Kaito leaned against his blade, looking directly at the boy as he reacted to her money. Hono nodded in agreement. Hono was really quick to respond hearing Kaito say that he wishes everyone could get along with siblings.

"Siblings can be a lot! But it's worth it, the love is... nice. Knowing no matter what happens I'll always have people to lean back on. Farah will always be fun to play with!" She would lightly chuckle. "Mizu will always be fun to tease." Hono would think back once again to her past.

"Well then join our division~ I'll let yah go on patrol with me~" Hono would tease Kaito. "Just know the deeper you go out the less people respect us..." She would warn the boy with a sigh. "You just gotta be a little assertive!"

Coding in Template By:
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:35 pm

While he couldn't exactly relate to that feeling of having siblings -- being an only child himself, he did still find it really nice to witness. He did, however, relate to the feeling of leaning on people. In a way, that was the crux of his entire way of living. Those back home, the people who called him "Ghost," those who felt safer and more confident in knowing that he was there, protecting them.

In his own way, he could relate to that feeling. To that, Kaito smiled, relaxing a bit as he chuckled softly. Currently, it seemed like the Sixth Division was becoming a more solid pick for him. He was, however, aware of the people in the further districts -- some in his own hometown -- that held no shyness with their disdain for the Gotei. But, for him, that wasn't a problem. He wouldn't come to them as a Gotei member -- he'd come as himself, as Kaito Tomoyuki.

He wondered, though...

"I'm probably going to. It seems like that, alongside the Sakutaiso, will be a good fit for me. But, I am curious, what made you pick the Sixth Division yourself? And, I was wondering if there would be a way for me to see what life in the Sixth Division would look like? Something like a job shadow, I think that's what they call it in some areas of the Living World."

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:21 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 150

Well Hono had done what she set out to do~ It would seem she had managed to convince Kaito into the sixth division, though that seemed Kaito was already set on his decision to join the sixth.

Kaito would ask why Hono wanted to join up with the sixth. "My family, my dad and mom insisted I join that division. My birth dad and mom were Shinigami like me, but they died when I was a baby." She would explain, seeming to have no real connection to her birth parents. "But I wanted to be a Shinigami growing up! The sixth, gives me time to visit my family, I can make sure they're always doing well."

"Job Shadowing? Shit sure. I got this patrol in a few hours. You interested in tagging along?" Hono let out a little smile. "It's not super interesting but, it's better than watching the prisoners!"

Coding in Template By:
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:27 pm

Huh, it was a family thing. That was certainly one way that someone could be persuaded to join -- but, at least it was something a bit more selfless than his own reasoning. His expression went from puzzlement, to surprise, before finally smiling warmly. He had to admit, a patrol did sound far more interesting than watching prisoners. But, perhaps that would be something interesting in its own right.

There had been rumors that one of the teachers at Shin'o had been returned to prison -- they had been there before. Maybe he'd get a chance to speak with them in the future. So, nodding lightly as a hand rested idly on his Asauchi, Kaito pushed the thought away for later.

"If I'm permitted to, gladly. Though, I don't think either of us should put all our hope into that. If the Lieutenant is as...abrasive as you say, I'm not sure it'll be allowed."

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:31 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 186

Well it seems they were in agreeance. So Hono would start her patrol a little earlier giving Kaito a glimpse. The pair would arrive outside of the Rukon district, the 10th to be specific. Things were rather calm at the moment, a few citizens talking, kids playing and such. Hono would quickly speak out. "A few rules" She would hold up a fist and as she listed off rules raise the respective finger. She didn't look directly towards Kaito, instead keeping watch on the people.

"1. If you see something tell me. Don't try and solve something by yourself, the paperwork I would have to do would be ridiculous.
2. Don't get hurt, you're my responsabilty.
3. Don't leave my sight.
4. Just have fun. Usually the folks in the higher divisions are friendly. Put their mind at ease with some small talk."

Those were just the basic, Hono figured Kaito knew not to break any basic rules. She would let Kaito out, watching him. This would mainly be a test, Hono was gonna be pretty hands off, wanting to let Kaito get his hands dirty.

Coding in Template By:
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 05, 2023 10:50 pm

He had never been able to see what the closer districts were like beyond just brief glimpses as he traveled through. So, getting the chance to slow down and follow a Gotei member as they patrolled through the tenth district was something of a new experience.

However, as Hono mentioned rules, Kaito's shoulders slumped just a tiny bit. Getting a set of rules and guidelines wasn't exactly unexpected. After all, he was just an academy student that was tagging along with a Gotei member for a patrol. he wasn't expecting her to just let him run wild. Admittedly, the rules she did outline felt considerably more childish than he thought they would be. Don't try and solve anything himself, don't get hurt, and don't leave her side.

He looked to the side sheepishly, reminding himself of the first rule in particular. He was all too aware that he had a tendency to act on emotion and instinct without thought of the consequences. As much as he wanted to, he knew that it was likely best to let her handle it.

As she began the patrol, with Kaito close behind, he kept a hand on his Asauchi as he looked around. He could see denizens talking amongst themselves while looking at him, and he offered a sheepish wave. He could hear the occasional comments from people close by, or just those who didn't know how loud they were.

He could hear them talking about him, wondering how many years in he was, some of them expressing worry if Hono planned to go further out and thinking that he'd be in danger. As he turned to look back at some people behind him, he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. People were moving in the shadows, the spaces between buildings, and staying hidden.

They were being tailed.

He stopped for a moment, making some small talk with the other folks. She was right, there were a lot of friendly folks here. But, like back home, there were no shortage of people that didn't approve of how things were, even if the Gotei reportedly was working on improving it. He excused himself from the conversation, before going up to Hono.

"We're being tailed. They're sticking to hiding places, probably working out when the best place would be to attack."

END POST
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 08, 2023 8:33 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 328

This whole thing was a test for Kaito, Hono wanted to give him a taste of the proper Realm Enforcement experience. Hono walked casually, talking to a few citizens she had met before, just some casual conversations, about their life, a lot of pleasantries and causal conversations. Hono seemed to be quite friendly with the people in the Rukongai.

The rules were only there to test Kaito, she wanted to see if he would break to help the common good. That was something important, Hono wanted to see if Kaito would break these rules for the greater good! A big test of sorts. The pink haired woman would keep walking forward keeping her eyes on the people around her.

Hono wasn't exactly going to directly get involved, she was going to watch Kaito and step in should things go south. "What district did you say you were from Kaito? You wanna go check it out?" Hono would offer to take Kaito to his house if he wanted to. One of the benefits of this job was being flexible in able to visit the Rukongai.

Hono seemed extremely relaxed, not worried about what was happening, Hono wasn't exactly the type to worry much about always being ready to fight, crime and stuff wasn't super common at least in the higher districts, so as such Hono didn't stay on guard.

Hono would find a young boy, squatting down she'd share a short talk with the boy, before ruffling his head. It was one of those kids that looked up to her, so Hono wanted to make sure she was keeping people like him safe.

Hono would turn to face Kaito as he approached her. She raised an eyebrow looking at the boy. "Well now." Hono would stop moving and not face towards the people tailing them. "Well go see what they want." Hono told Kaito. "Tell em you spotted them." She chuckled lightly, curious how Kaito would handle the situation.

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum