Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 3 Empty Re: Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito]

Tue May 09, 2023 6:10 pm
Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 3 TPy8WTV

KAITO TOMOYUKI | GHOST OF THE RUKONGAI

Part of him was regretting not changing out of his uniform before heading out. Even if it was the closer districts to the Seireitei, having that kind of identification brazenly in the open like that was not something he felt was safe. Maybe he was just being paranoid, though. Hono certainly didn't seem to be too concerned -- after all, it was some of the closest districts to the Seireitei.

So, as she told him to investigate it, Kaito paused for a moment, before sighing quietly and turning around. If they were this close to the Seireitei, they likely wouldn't cause much trouble. Maybe they were just like him, people who rolled an unfortunate lot in life, and were trying to survive. He needed to be more open-minded, after all, especially after meeting with Byakuya Kuchiki.

He walked a small ways back to where they came from, peeking down one of the alleyways. It looked empty, but he wasn't stupid -- he knew that there were plenty of places to hide, as well as plenty of places to flee from that were hidden from site.

"I know you've been following us. Come out now, I'm not going to hurt you."

Despite him saying that, a hand still rested idly on his sword, a mixture of rest and feigned openness. If they didn't mean him any harm, then there would be nothing to worry about -- but, if by chance, there was danger, he was ready to defend himself.

"Why were you following us?"

END POST
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu May 18, 2023 11:56 pm

Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 3 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 148

Hono had faith in Kaito! Afterall she wasn't going to let him do something stupid if she didn't think he could do it! Hono would turn and watch as Kaito walked towards the targets. Hono would chuckle. After hearing him call out for the men. Soon, a man with purple hair would approach the man. He seemed rather jittery , a bit shady, scruffy and tough looking. He would quickly speak up in a deep voice.

"I ain't worried about you! I'm worried about her!" He pointed towards Hono, unaware she was paying attention. "That woman arrested my crew!" Hono was listening in, oh no. The red,blue and green haired cabbage thieves she caught the other day with Chihiro.

"I'm lookin for revenge!" He seemed angry, but alas, he hadn't done a crime yet. "She is breakin apart the Cabbage Crew!" A... odd gang name to be certain.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu May 25, 2023 11:04 am
Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 3 69wi41u

For a moment, he was worried that the person tailing them wasn't actually going to come out, and he'd just end up standing there looking like an idiot. But, a man with purple hair slithered out of the shadows. Certainly an...interesting color choice, but, he wasn't one to judge (much, at least). So, Hono had arrested a part of his group.

Then, the name of their gang came out, and Kaito had to take a moment to keep himself composed, as well as process the...very peculiar name. He blinked a few times, before tilting his head to the side. Even if he wasn't the primary concern, this was still his matter to settle. He hadn't done anything yet, so, for now, he just needed to keep him talking.

"The...Cabbage Crew? Um, what is it that you and your friends do, exactly?"

END POST
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Job Shadowing [Hono, Kaito] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun May 28, 2023 1:46 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 137

Well, the name "Cabbage Crew" was a bit of a give away right? "We rob cabbages for streets stall! Well... Other vegetables and fruit as well, but Cabbages are our specialty!" He angrily looked at Kaito. "I'm the leader! Kyabetsu!" He seemed rather proud of his gang. "We're like... that Robin Hood guy!" Well... expect they steal for the poor and give to the... even poorer. Kyabetsu would point towards Hono from a distance. "She and this blonde woman glued up my men after they robbed a cabbage merchant" He folded his arm.

"I just want some revenge on that pink-haired bitch!" He grumbled. "And you are? You one of her coworkers?!" He asks cracking his knuckles, truth be told, if Kaito could feel this guy's spiritual pressure it was... small, very small, more bark than bite.

Coding in Template By:
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:43 pm

Maybe he had a bit too high of expectations to expect anything particularly unique from such a name, but...well, that was certainly a method. It was both impressive and ridiculous at the same time, and it just caused him to sigh softly, shaking his head. They were thieves, but they absolutely were no Robin Hood.

"Who I am isn't important. Listen, let's just...go for a little walk, alright?"

He put a hand on the guy's shoulder, quietly, but still firmly pushing him to follow as he walked alongside him. He didn't intend to go very far, just a short distance away to try and see if that would cool his anger a bit. Maybe he should just leave it to Hono, let her do her job. Maybe it was naivety that made him want to try and solve this himself, or maybe it was just arrogance, but, he didn't want to jump to that solution. There had to be another way to go about this.

"Kyabetsu, do you know what Robin Hood does? He steals from the rich and gives to the poor. What you're doing is just...stealing from the poor and giving it to other, even poorer people. It's not...really helping anyone. Trying to get revenge on the person who rightfully locked your crew members up for stealing won't do much besides get you locked up too. Plus, you did just confess your crimes."

It was a kind of obvious statement to make, but, this was his home. Even as a student, he wanted to try and make a difference, no matter how small.

"Look, I might not be one of Hono's coworkers, but I can't just let you try to attack her. That's just going to get you into more trouble."

END POST
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:53 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 238

Kyabetsu was ready to pounce at this Shinigami lady, but hearing Kaito ask for a walk, he would admit he was curious, the man would nod in agreement, and follow along, rather confused about what Kaito's goal here was. Regardless, he would listen. While Kaito was walking away, Hono would keep her eyes on him, after all, HE WAS her responsibility, and she'd feel bad if Kyabetsu stabbed Kaito or something.

Kyabetsu for sure was a dumb brute, he seemed... slow, but was physically muscular, but roughly the same height as Kaito. "But we're tryin' our best! The Cabbage Crew sticks together!" He would retaliate, looking down at his feet seemingly saddened. "I miss my boys..." He exhaled looking back towards Kaito. "I just want my boys free!" Little did Kyabetsu know, the other 3 men Hono caught roughly a week ago, were getting out in three days, they got an extremely light punishment with a slap on the wrist since it was their first offense.

"Family n stuff! That pink-haired woman ruined my family!" An exaggeration of course. "You got a family? How would you feel if a high and mighty Shinigami who acts like their shit doesn't stink came and arrested your brothers?" That was a valid question, though it seemed he really didn't KNOW Hono, so his statements were somewhat valid, though maybe Kaito could explain from the few things Hono mentioned to him.

Coding in Template By:
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:52 pm

Even if they were a small gang of criminals, there was still camaraderie and brotherhood to be found, even in the darkness of the world. He couldn't really say that he was able to fully relate to his situation, but he did understand.

"It would hurt, I understand that, but you can't just forget that your group are criminals. You should have known that doing this would eventually come back to bite you."

He too would feel upset if his friends or comrades were taken away from him, but, yet, there was still a pang in him that went against the notion. Despite the underhanded methods he used in combat and the legacy he had began cultivating for himself, his heart called for justice, though he was not impassionate and blind as it was. Sighing softly, a hand rested on his sword.

"I understand that some in the Rukongai are struggling, I'm one of them, but I'm still doing my best to make a difference. There are ways you can help others without resorting to just petty theft. Pick up a trade, find work, help stop criminals in the districts. Your brothers will eventually get out, and you can be a positive influence on them when they come back, especially with you being the leader."

END POST
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:59 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 149

Kyabetsu would nod in response to Kaito. He sighed upon hearing the word, the criminal would cause him to shake his head. "Criminal means I got caught for a crime!" He looked over towards Kaito folding his arms. "I... do you even have the authority to arrest me... IF I did a crime which you have no proof I did." He was trying to backtrack, covering up his confession.

"You're a good man... Kaito was it? You get us!" Kaito was doing great! It could bring a tear to Kyabetsu's eyes... If Kaito were to look at him, he'd notice the man's eyes were watering. "We need more Shinigami like you from the Rukongai!" He looked towards the pink-haired Shinigami. It appeared Hono was talking to some of the locals, she seemed friendly.

"What can you tell me about your little friend?" He was curious. "You her little apprentice?"

Coding in Template By:
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:57 am

Kaito rolled his eyes, shaking his head lightly as Kyabetsu tried to backtrack his confession. Even if he didn't have the authority to arrest him, he was more than capable of restraining him for Hono -- or, worse, should it become necessary. But, as he noticed Kyabetsu's eyes watering, his expression shifted to one of confusion. He wasn't really all that great, and it wasn't really all that big of a deal. But, it was still a bit nice to hear that he had done something of merit.

"There's already many Shinigami that come from the Rukon, to my knowledge. But, then again, there were and probably still are a lot of nobles..."

Kaito visibly cringed at the notion. Nobility was a plague to him -- people with power, money, resources, yet so many of them did little to nothing in terms of benefiting the world they were supposed to be protecting. But, as Kyabetsu shifted to look at Hono, Kaito followed his gaze for a moment, turning back to look at him, just in case he did try to attack her again.

"Not a whole lot, I'm just doing a job shadow for today. I only really know her name and the division she works in, but that's it."

END POST
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:59 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 153

Look at Kyabetsu! Being a slippery little dog. Kyabetsu would nod in agreement with Kaito. "Lots of nobles that don't know how hard things are on the streets!" That did bring Kyabetsu to another question, "Are you trying to change the system or something?" He raised an eyebrow. "You wanna be a captain?" The man seemed... calm, and Kaito seemed to be doing a great job.

The cabbage man soon seemed a bit confused. "Shadowing...? So you're not... like... a part of the Gotei yet?" Kyabetsu understood it all now! It was all coming together. "Oh! So you wanna be a part of the fuzz?" The fuzz... was a word to explain the realm of enforcement.

"A-anyway...I feel like I should leave you with your little teacher ay?" Kyabetsu was trying to see if he could sneak his way out of trouble. Now, this was the deciding moment, Kaito's decision here matters a lot.

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum