Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Evening Chatter [Saiko/Noharu] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Evening Chatter [Saiko/Noharu] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Evening Chatter [Saiko/Noharu] - Page 2 Empty Re: Evening Chatter [Saiko/Noharu]

Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:51 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

"Yep. That's the unremarkable truth of it. I just wanna get to know people better since this is my home now."

Well, from what Saiko could notice, Noharu was at least amused. So, she nodded in return at the woman before listening to everything that came after. It sounded as if she didn't want to waste too much of the hybrid's time, but the honest truth of it was that this was what she was here for. Most of the evening had been written off as a lot of her objectives were done for the day, so trying to get to know others in the Gotei was key to building good relations, and she decided to take her up on the offer to see her train.

"I don't have much to do since I've gotten much of my work done for the day. I'd love to accompany you~."

Smiling, she opted to look around for a few moments before asking her another question.

"Anywhere special you train or do you just go anywhere you want?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Evening Chatter [Saiko/Noharu] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Evening Chatter [Saiko/Noharu] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Evening Chatter [Saiko/Noharu] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Evening Chatter [Saiko/Noharu] - Page 2 Empty Re: Evening Chatter [Saiko/Noharu]

Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:16 pm
Evening Chatter [Saiko/Noharu] - Page 2 HEADER__inline_base_5e2eafe9cc568532236c0ff9dd90ccff-cutout

Noharu snorted softly and put on a playful grin. "HEH. Well not really. Unless I'm goin out to train with my Bankai. But I aint gonna pull you into something like that." Sh noted playfully, reaching out and giving Saiko a little light elbow to the bicep, though she did have to say, she hadn't really...ECXPECTED Saiko to ... uh... aggree. But eh, whatever. As the two of them started heading to the nearest Courtyard, she decided not to worry about it too much. She'd probably just do some exercises and simple stuff while the two talked a bit more. She still didn't really.....know what Henrex saw in the girl. She was ..... quirky? But she'd perhaps have to talk to the guy later about it.

IN the meantime, she'd just keep it a good fifty fifty with this Saiko girl. Give the gal a chance to make a good impression.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum