Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hello, Little Mouse [Kita/Klein] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Hello, Little Mouse [Kita/Klein] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Hello, Little Mouse [Kita/Klein] - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello, Little Mouse [Kita/Klein]

Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:13 am
Hello, Little Mouse [Kita/Klein] - Page 3 NHJCSUs

Kita Lirio

Concluding her river bath, Kita pulled her bloodied clothing beneath the water, awkwardly rubbing out the blood in the murky waves. She looked to Klein as he was attempting to be reassuring, though she pulled a small look of confusion before subtly shaking it off. She knew he was just trying to be reassuring at this point, though she could hardly call her more violent tendencies to be something in her hands for her to decide. There was the pure joy she experienced in a hunt, but there was that existent possibility of that violence being turned unto those she did not intend, and that bothered her.

"Work.. On that.." She'd parrot in a murmur as she finished cleaning her outfit, or well as clean as a tattered remnants of clothing could get, slowly stepping out of the water onto muddy turf and putting her outfit back on, squeezing water from her hair until it was an acceptable amount of dry, looking to Klein with some thought behind her eyes,

"..If you believe doing such is possible, I will 'work on that' with you." Her hands twitched, but she seemed to cease, having a bit of a weary look, "...I have the terrible desire to pick you up for some reason, and it has yet to leave."

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hello, Little Mouse [Kita/Klein] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Hello, Little Mouse [Kita/Klein] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Hello, Little Mouse [Kita/Klein] - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello, Little Mouse [Kita/Klein]

Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:05 pm
Hello, Little Mouse [Kita/Klein] - Page 3 H5ry62M
KLEIN

Klein was admittedly a bit disappointed as Kita dressed herself once more, but it made sense. He wasn't quite so lucky as to just have her walking around totally exposed, and he probably wouldn't be able to swing that one for quite a long time. But hey, baby steps. At the very least, she made an offer that made Klein's eyes light up in a profoundly genuine fashion, and he replied with a notably more chipper tone to his voice.

"Then feel free! But! Since we're sharing and being honest, I have a terrible desire to touch your boobs, so ya know. Sounds like a win-win for both of us."

Crass, uncouth, whatever word you wanted to use for a statement like that, one also couldn't call it anything other than 'confident.' The unilateral honesty with which he said it, still maintaining eye contact and his cheery smile, made it hard to imagine that he was playing some sort of game by saying it. At this point, after all, it seemed like honesty was exactly how to roll with this lady.

END POST | THE ONE WHO PERSISTS
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hello, Little Mouse [Kita/Klein] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Hello, Little Mouse [Kita/Klein] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:40 pm

Kita Lirio

Even with such a crass request, she appeared entirely unfazed by it, only further convinced toward it with that.. Admittedly very adorable smile. Klein read much like a small kitten or some other similar creature to her - adorable yet mischievous, which only added to the sense of cuteness. He'd been nothing but honest and upfront with her, and even willing to put up with the potential dangers of being around her, besides it was a fair trade; she got to hold him, he got to touch her chest, it was more or less a mutual exchange.

"A, 'win-win', it is then, little one," She'd respond with a bit of amusement leaking into her cold, pale exterior, reaching down almost cautiously to pick the shorter Arrancar up, and slowly bring him to her level. She moved with a surprising amount of delicacy, as if she'd break his tiny body with the slightest misstep in movement, and ended up holding him close to her chest in a secure position,

"You are rather light," She'd speak with almost a bit of surprise, beginning to make her way away from the river, "I hadn't ever the opportunity to hold something your size this way before... I think?"

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hello, Little Mouse [Kita/Klein] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Hello, Little Mouse [Kita/Klein] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:50 pm
KLEIN

Ah, this was it. The exact sort of thing Klein spent all his days hunting for, right here before him, and he certainly didn't hesitate in feeling up the large woman's chest. It wasn't too aggressive, but the fact that he'd been eager to do it was pretty impressively transparent.

"Yeah, I'm not a very big guy, so I guess it's not too surprising I'm pretty light. If this really is the first time you've ever gotten to, then I think I'm a pretty lucky guy. And hey, if you like it, you can feel free any time."

Not that it was very subtle that Klein enjoyed being in this position about as much as Kita enjoyed holding him in it. Being carried in such a way was simply what he always wanted out of a big strong lady. Well...one of the things he wanted. But the other stuff could come later. He was working on that.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:38 pm

Kita Lirio

Kita didn't appear to mind much at all with the smaller Arrancar's fondling, for all she was concerned this was a mutual transaction, not a slight against her. She wasn't uncomfortable towards such things; if she could unflinchingly mutilate hollows daily, having her chest touched was hardly a blip when it came to botherings in life. Although as she held and carried him, she had to keep back the urge to squeeze him - though her face entirely lacked the expression, it was taking a decent amount of willpower to not succumb to her urges to tighten her hold.

"Why is it that you want to touch my chest?" She'd ask plainly to pull herself away from her pesky instincts, "Does it bring you comfort?"

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:59 pm
KLEIN

Klein continued his...ministrations, as it were, but he seemed a little surprised at her question. Wow, she was like super naive, huh? That worked out for him, probably, but it might've also made things a little more dangerous. He'd definitely have to keep that in mind.

"Well, no, if anything you holding me like this is what I'd call comforting. Me touching your boobs is because I looked at them and they looked really great."

He paused briefly, genuinely considering the situation here and how they'd interacted so far. Honesty had been the best policy so far, and he always knew the importance of the long game, so even if this ended up hurting him short term, it was still building rapport. Right? Right.

"Er, great in like, a sexy way. Just to be clear."

Lying might've been on the table, but he didn't actually think that'd get him in her metaphorical pants, and if she figured out the implications later, she'd probably tear him to pieces.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:51 pm

Kita Lirio

Sexy? Was that how he saw her? A gentle 'hmm' would escape her throat, her unreadable face and lack of reaction didn't appear to tip off her thoughts immediately, having decided to sit the two of them down on a fallen tree trunk before giving a proper response, having been scoping the area for danger before addressing him.

"You are far more respectful with expressing such a desire than most," Her cool voice mused, her expression giving the look of unpleasant memories surfacing, "If such a thing were an issue, I would have torn you to pieces by now."

As much as she didn't fully understand most things conversation-wise, the smaller arrancar's caution was apparent to her at the very least at some instinctive level, and she could fully understand why such caution would be practiced, and thus she was putting some foot forward to be clear herself,

"You haven't given me much reason to do so to you. I have even torn little things like yourself apart for such vices - though it was only because of their forcefulness and deceit. I've felt no rise of rage within me for your actions."

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:03 am
KLEIN

The mention of 'deceit' certainly made the back of Klein's mind start racing, but he knew that he hadn't actually lied about anything yet. Would he? Gladly, but this lady wasn't exactly hard to understand, at least as far as he could tell so far. But he was still playing it safe, keeping things straightforward, and rather than expressing any fear or hesitation, he just continued, still nestled in and letting his hands enjoy the bounty of the big lady holding him.

"Doesn't seem like it's really worth much to lie about something like that, does it? Feel like it'd fall apart pretty quick if that's what you're aiming for, I think that's stupid. And forcing it, that's no good."

For all his slimy nature, Klein earnestly held that belief. He certainly wasn't above lying, playing with someone's feelings, manipulating them, but outright physical force? That didn't really sit right with him. The way he saw it, him keeping up some facade was still keeping the lady happy in his life, and that was naturally what he wanted here. What did he get out of forcing a girl into it? One time that wasn't even that good, totally pointless.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:50 am

Kita Lirio

"Then you haven't a thing to worry about."

On reflex, her lips actually pulled a slight smile - an unusual expression for how she had presented so far, but some feeling of fondness had finally provoked some external expression for once. As much as she continued to banish the stupid, soft thoughts her mind rather intrusively crafted, she couldn't help but look upon him with some sense of care, a hand reaching up to pet his head. Often times she rejected softness, but perhaps she could give herself a small exception, for once..

"..I would not mind going about with a cute little thing like you for a bit. Free to touch me, as well - just ask."

END
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum