Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hello, Little Mouse [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Hello, Little Mouse [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Hello, Little Mouse [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello, Little Mouse [Kita/Klein]

Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:46 am
Hello, Little Mouse [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 NHJCSUs

Kita Lirio

A soft scowl formed on her face with his mentioning of a 'boss', but faded quickly as she put aside a paranoid thought or two; she hadn't made any promises nor swore any loyalties as of yet, and there was no way such a tiny thing could drag her off or force her to do anything, neither did she pick up any friends lying in wait throughout their exchange.

As long as she had the option to depart the moment she found being in the company of this small Arrancar unsavory, she'd be fine with it.

"I haven't put much a thought of worth in connections, but as long as my desire to hunt challenging game is not inconvenient, perhaps traveling together can work. I know not much about the living world to begin with - I had feared i'd grow soft being within it too long, but if there is still opportunity to sharpen my claws here, I will entertain it."

Her bright eyes rested on the arrancar as he gave his introduction, her lips hardly creasing at that attempt of flattery but a soft 'hmm' in the shape of a subtle laugh was heard from her throat, "I have only ever been referred to as 'Kita', so I suppose you can refer to me as such. Difficult to care for such niceties in Hueco Mundo when most interaction is with the jaws of dull beasts."

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hello, Little Mouse [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Hello, Little Mouse [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Hello, Little Mouse [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello, Little Mouse [Kita/Klein]

Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:56 am
Hello, Little Mouse [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 H5ry62M
KLEIN

"That's fair, I think trying to get allies and all that is a lot harder when you're dealing with other Arrancar. I try to be careful when I look around, know what I mean?"

Wasn't that an understatement if ever there was one? Klein knew this was still someone that could cause him some problems if she wanted to, but that was why he liked to make sure she wouldn't actually want to. He made an exaggerated gesture of thought for a moment, looking upward as if really focusing on it for a second, before returning his gaze to meet hers. In spite of his size and squirrely nature, it was hard not to notice that there was certainly confidence in his eyes.

"Kita it is then. Hueco Mundo's not exactly great for enjoying the company of other people, but that's why I like Earth more. Gives me the opportunity to run into people like you."

He cocked his head to the side, not so much a gesture of questioning as simply an endearing way to make his flirting a bit more forward, underlining it rather than letting it simply be thrown out.

"Can't quite say I'm a hunter like you are, but I'm always keeping my eye out for the best of the best in my own way."

END POST | THE ONE WHO PERSISTS
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hello, Little Mouse [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Hello, Little Mouse [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:38 pm

Kita Lirio

A flicker of confusion entered her sharp eyes, head tilting somewhat to the small one's words. Why would he wish to run into others like her? She doubted many of her ilk would be as merciful or willing to entertaining his endearment - if anything she'd think he'd get himself killed. Well, he did appear to have that shine to the eye, maybe he knew at least somewhat how to avert danger.

"I hope you aren't approaching dangerous things such as I on the regular," Her cool voice came across with a sense of.. Concern? Protectiveness? "Would be terrible for something as small as you to be torn to pieces. You certainly are proving to be less of a hassle to share space with - one of my dumb ones would have attempted to bite me by now."

She seemed to be resisting the urge to do.. Something, that something being to pick the smaller Arrancar up. What an odd yearning, she didn't even feel this way toward the duller and cuter of her group, at least not for long.

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hello, Little Mouse [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Hello, Little Mouse [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:38 am
KLEIN

Klein actually almost had to pause for a moment, the sense that he might have hit the jackpot really starting to sink in now. Sure, there were big strong attractive ladies in the world, but this one seemed to have a certain energy to her that really got Klein's engine going. That sense of worry in her voice was something his well-trained ears picked up on, and he simply smiled at her comment.

"Nah, I don't approach dangerous things. I prefer beautiful things, though being big and strong's part of being beautiful for sure."

There was a paradoxical sort of youthful innocence to the way Klein complimented her, a boldness to it that seemed to rocket past crassness and into outright purity. Speaking his mind directly seemed to work well if he did it in small doses, and Klein most definitely had the confidence to say something so brazen in the most genuine possible way.

"And don't worry, I don't bite! Even if I bet you'd taste sweet."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:24 pm

Kita Lirio

Those words definitely caught her intrigue, her brows raising at the idea - he found such things to be beautiful? She had grown accustomed to being treated like a dangerous entity, something to be feared and held with caution, perhaps even some disgust. She was an Arrancar, after all, such an impression wasn't strange to make of something like her, but she hadn't considered anyone would take her as something beautiful. What was this.. Feeling?

"..Sweet? Me?" Asked with a light gesture to herself, "I feel i'd sooner taste like gore and viscera than sweet. I am covered in blood, well, I often am covered in blood, be it my own or my enemy's."

She seemed to think for a moment, before shaking her head softly, "..I'm going to look for someplace to wash myself before it dries too much. You are free to follow me."

Already making her way into the dark foliage, she knew there was a river running nearby and thus would head towards it, and once there would begin undressing what little clothing she had on; she always dressed thinly with how often her hunts ended in a blood bath, and less clothes meant less cleaning time to her. There was little concern of Klein seeing her, nudity wasn't something she took as inherently sexual or in need of hiding, the river running with red streaks as she stepped in.

"Are you still there?" She'd call out behind her.

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:20 am
KLEIN

"So? Maybe if I just bit ya now, yeah, it'd probably taste all bloody, but that's just because of the fightin'. That's now you, know what I mean?"

The upbeat energy that defined Klein's appeal only lightened up all the more at Kita's offer, and while there was a faint touch of hunter, of desire, his eyes seemed to mostly just be filled with a genuine excitement at the prospect of watching her bathe. He followed along and kept his eyes rather unabashedly on her, and when Kita called back to him, the tiny Arrancar replied with a gleeful lilt to his voice.

"Yep, right here! You've got such nice legs! And a nice ass, too. And wow, your back! You're really in shape!"

It was fairly obvious that Klein had been complimenting her as his gaze had moved up her figure, but such obviousness wasn't something he was afraid of right now. She'd liked the compliments, and so that just meant he'd keep them up. Luckily, there wasn't any need to start lying.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:49 pm

Kita Lirio

That glimmer in his eyes to her words... What a strange little creature. She never took his interest in her to be anything crude, more like strangely endearing - more on the strange than the endearing, but he was just cute enough to push the threshold away from anything especially strange. Her white tips swayed within the gentle flow of water, dark reds tainting the otherwise peaceful flow.

Though, even her pale cheeks took a tone of pink when he complimented her form. Any male hollows she had gotten into a dark tangle with weren't interested in such things, rather entirely fixated on enacting their desires - They were but shreds of meat after, it wasn't behavior she'd accept even of her group; they all knew acting in such a way wouldn't end with them in one piece. But, these were just compliments from an already harmlessly-presenting Arrancar; if he had such desires, he was putting an unnecessary amount of effort behind it for her to believe he was simply filthy and careless of her.

"..Why are you complimenting me so much?" She'd ask, turning his way. Her question was more inquisitive than accusatory, golden eyes dimly shining in the darkness, "I'm hardly past being a Hollow, how could you consider I to be beautiful? I'm a poor interaction off from 'reverting', so to speak.."

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:34 pm
KLEIN

"Why? Because I think it's true."

Klein's head canted slightly to one side, as if her question had confused him. One of his greatest strengths was using the truth to his advantage. After all, right now there wasn't really much he needed to lie about, was there? He wasn't being totally truthful about his intentions or anything, but he definitely wasn't lying.

"I think being tall and strong like you are is really attractive. And sure, maybe you could go back to being like a normal hollow, all dangerous and savage, but bein' honest with me about that's way more than most Arrancar would do, ya know?"

With a shrug, Klein took a seat properly by the water, still watching Kita as he did so. Was he just leading her on here? Not really, no. He might have been trying to sleep with her, but the best compliments were genuine ones.

"So I mean, maybe we just met, but you don't really seem too bad to me at all. You've been talkin' to me just fine, and in terms of looks, you're crazy pretty. Some reason I shouldn't compliment you?"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:50 pm

Kita Lirio

Though her eyes were averted and face mostly out of view, she was listening to the little creature's words. She sensed no malice or lies in his words, a slow exhale leaving her,

"Is that so?" She'd murmur, rubbing her bare, wet shoulder. That was true - most Arrancar were either blatant with their wild nature or at least shameless of it. Kita however, disliked those periods she blacked out and awoke to nothing but blood; it was far less the violence and more the lack of control. She had always been penned as 'half baked', and her Resureccion definitely gave her the feeling that description was correct, it was as if she hadn't fully emerged from being nothing but a dumb beast traveling the sands.

But, regardless of possible intent, the little Arrancar saw a lot more in her than most did, and she felt oddly... Comforted by that.

"..I've felt unworthy of humanity," Her words came by cold and calm, "Rage taints my mind and tears control from me regularly, little one. Many would not find such a thing 'beautiful'. You are perhaps one of the first who have."

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:21 am
KLEIN

It was hard to discern exactly how dangerous this lady actually was, though Klein could tell without any doubt that she was definitely scary enough to probably toss him around like a sack of potatoes if she wanted to. Then again, she obviously didn't really want to.

"I think that's pretty normal. Well, for arrancar, anyway. I don't really know much about humans or shinigami or whatever, other than that they're a little harder to get along with. But it's not like any arrancar is gonna be totally normal, you know? In our nature and all that, to have a screw or two loose up there."

Klein's finger tapped against his head a couple times to fully illustrate his point, not that it really needed any fuller illustration. There was a bit of genuine compassion that he was feeling now, though that was still very much dwarfed by his much simpler, more base inclinations.

"If I'm one of the first, I guess that just means I've got a better eye than most people. If you lose control, we can just work on that together, yeah? I bet having someone around who'll listen and treat you right would go a long way in helping."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum