Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Refreshments [Shou/Open] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Refreshments [Shou/Open] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Refreshments [Shou/Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: Refreshments [Shou/Open]

Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:10 pm

FU SHOU

When Shou was told that she failed the interview, cold sweats came down and her face changed into that of a screaming man painting, horrified along with when she was told that she had to pay for everything on the table. She was one heck of a broke ass gal and definitely can't even pay even a percent of the costs.

Of course, when it was revealed that it was all a joke, Shou couldn't help but pout angrily before letting out a massive sigh and covered her eyes with a hand.

"I thought my joke about paying with my body actually came true this time.."

Putting her hand away, Shou went back to smiling - never thought she would be the one to get teased around especially when it comes to this.

After listening in to what more Rita has to say, if she didn't heard it wrong, seems like she'll be an intern for a bit and do some pretty standard work at least other than the fact that she will also have to put in additional work with her powers as well. Heck, she'd be interested to see what use she can even get out of this one.

Her hands reached out to collect the contact cards, laid back against the chair and brought it closer to and right above her face to see what or who they were.

"Who are these two dudes? Anything I should know or be careful about?"

Pondering in her own thoughts, Shou kept playing and shuffling around with the contact cards on her hand, unaware even when the breakfast came to the table and only her attention came back to Rita when she was talked to again.

She sat herself back a more proper position and answered Rita before licking her lips and dig into the breakfast herself.

"Sounds like fun. Hopefully ya'll don't restrict me to have fun here and there sometimes though. I still love my freedom regardless."

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Refreshments [Shou/Open] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Refreshments [Shou/Open] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:36 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

"Nah, nah. They are solid guys. Trust me: they wouldn't be the type to force you to pay with your body."

Snorting hard, Rita teased Shou right back.

"And yeah, don't freak out and think I'm gonna chain you down to some dull office job. Trust me, I got business throughout the globe. So, I can throw you at a lot of different places."

Shrugging, Rita finished the last of her breakfast before chugging it down with a bottle of water. When doing so, she looked through her phone and recognized she had a meeting coming up soon. So, with her teal gaze stuck on Shou, she continued.

"It's been good rapping with you, but I have something coming up soon. When do you want to catch up again? Also, do you need anything from me? I figure we should iron out those details before I go. As me and my people will be in contact with you for sure."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Refreshments [Shou/Open] - Page 4 WVMWLOu
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Refreshments [Shou/Open] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Refreshments [Shou/Open] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:56 pm

FU SHOU

"Hahaha! Good to hear that then!"

Laughing especially at the fact that Rita brought it up about paying with her body, at least Shou doesn't have to worry about both the job tying her down and that the both people being recommended by Rita are, hopefully, aren't a pain in the ass people to deal with - they are "recommendations" afterall.

Happily chewing away her delicious food in front of her, she eventually caught up to Rita and finished up her food at almost the same time. With a large smile on her face, Shou gave the knife on her hand a twirl before putting it down on the empty plate.

"Its been hella fun for me too. I am always free so we can catch up at anytime you are available."

Picking up the cup of cappucino, she chugged it right down and gave a sigh of satisfaction before continuing on.

"Not really much else either. I am not really a person to demand a lot as long as I have the freedom to move around and have fun. Since I will be just an intern, I'll just do the work first and ask questions later."

Shou placed a piece of torn paper on the table, wrote her number on it and passed it over to Rita, then stood up from the chair and picked up the bag & bottle that she brought along with her during her time in the Karakura Forest.

"I am available around the clock, so you can find me and I'll drop by at the speed of light~"

Giving Rita a wink and some parting words, Shou just sprinted off and out from the restaurant within a blink of an eye, excited for her next destination in the city now that she got a ride into it for free through the air.

Seriously, what an absolutely wonderful morning.

[ END POST ]

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum