Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Way Out [Henrex, Saiko] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999A Way Out [Henrex, Saiko] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

A Way Out [Henrex, Saiko] Empty A Way Out [Henrex, Saiko]

Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:49 pm
A Way Out [Henrex, Saiko] 1VUZAtK

HENREX ASTILLON | STORMSWORD

The day had come.

Henrex took a deep, shaky breath as he looked at his palm. The Seal of Heroism burned bright today, conjoined with his own will. It had been only a day since he and Saiko's outing to the Living World, a night where he showed her the beauty of his home, treating her to a nice evening, and, most importantly, the potential for him to purge her of her demon half.

Thus, he sat in the back of the Second Divsion's barracks, an empty courtyard. Several members of the Kido Corp had come, prepared to erect barriers to prevent any severe damage, as well as multiple members of the Healing Sub-Division, to be ready and on standby, should something go wrong or medical treatment in general be necessary.

He shared in Saiko's nervousness. He had faith in his own will and the power that he held, but he still harbored concern as to what it might do to her. Nevertheless, he had every intention of freeing her from this curse -- no matter what. For now, he just waited for Saiko to arrive.

END POST
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Way Out [Henrex, Saiko] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Way Out [Henrex, Saiko] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

A Way Out [Henrex, Saiko] Empty Re: A Way Out [Henrex, Saiko]

Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:46 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Fear of the unknown brought anxiety and dread to any person venturing into a situation with no certain outcome. Still, there were some things in life that one could not just keep putting off eternally. The blood of the demonic rang in the insides of Saiko like a parasite and held her back from fully accepting this new life of hers. So, on this dark and gloomy day, she knew she had to put an end to it to finally see the light, bask in the glow of a new future, and put the shadows of her past behind her.

So, after coming down in a streak of aqua flames, the icy gaze of Saiko's somber eyes locked on to Henrex as she gave a gentle nod to signify that she was truly ready to do this.

"Hey, Henrex...."

Speaking in a low and uncertain tone, Saiko walked up to him, held his hand for comfort, and exhaled to steady her nerves. Despite the bravery needed to overcome this, that did not negate her fear. Yet, in that same vein, she also refused to be subjugated to that fear. Her willpower was forcing her to go through with such a thing, and even if she didn't put on the best show, she was determined to get this done with.

"...don't forget, I'm trusting you with my life here."

Nodding once more, she continued.

"So please guide me through this. I'm ready to put this hell behind me..."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
[/code]

A Way Out [Henrex, Saiko] WVMWLOu
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Way Out [Henrex, Saiko] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999A Way Out [Henrex, Saiko] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:09 am

It was a day that both of them held concern for. He stood up as she came into the courtyard, approaching her and holding her close to him, keeping her hand firmly clenched in his. Gently and wordlessly guiding her to the center of the courtyard, he gave a quiet nod to the Kido Corps members. In minutes, they had erected several barriers and shields around them, and Henrex sat down with Saiko. He lifted his other hand and opened it, revealing the glowing blue mark in his palm.

"This is the Seal of Heroism. Bit of corny name, I know, but...it manifests what my beliefs as a person are: an oath to protect the people I care for. To be the man that stops the monsters."

His voice trailed off. How long ago it had been since Erna had affixed this to his hand, and how long it had served as a reminder of who he was, what he wanted to do. He hardly ever used it, never having the opportunity to -- but, now, it would be the ultimate test of not only the strength of this power, but also a test of his own resolve. With a shaky sigh, he continued.

"For it to activate and function at all, I need permission and a request for aid from others. You need to say, out loud, that you wish for my help, and what you want my help with."

END POST
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Way Out [Henrex, Saiko] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Way Out [Henrex, Saiko] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:21 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

"Yeah, that IS pretty cheesy."

Even as grim as this circumstance was, Saiko tried to find a way to lessen the blow of the tension by having a low chuckle. Her face was still a bit out of it, but she had to try, right?

"Joking aside, that is a great oath. It's one I'd probably take myself, and I am trying to live by."

Nodding, Saiko let out a gentle exhale before relaxing her body to deal with whatever was going to come of this decision. From the words Henrex uttered, this was all going to come down to her consent. Was she truly prepared to let this demon go?

After having a few moments of silence, Saiko looked Henrex straight in the eye and spoke:

"Henrex...Get this piece of shit demon out of me, NOW. You have my consent to help me in any way you see fit."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
[/code]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:31 pm

He smiled sheepishly at her agreeing to the rather cheesy name of the ability and mark. Well, it wasn't like he chose the name. But, he also appreciated that she found respect in such a desire and declaration, as well as feeling rather honored that she remarked she may take a mantle like that herself. To that, he gave a simple, approving nod.

Then, her own declaration came. The moment she finished, the mark on his hand began to shimmer, a golden outline forming around the peculiar shape. Oath of Heroism -- an ability that, as he felt it was aptly described, vanquished darkness with sacred light. He felt a little sick using it, feeling the demon half in him rouse and stir in response to the introduction of the holy energy.

He took in a deep breath, exhaling softly, and stood up, turning his hand so that his palm faced her. He whispered under his breath as his arm trembled, giving even further additions to this ritual of sorts.

"Whatever you need, you may have it. Take my arm, take my leg, whatever is necessary, I give it freely and gladly. Let this chapter, this nightmare for her, come to an end. But, I hope, I pray, that this demon blood be no more yielding than a dream."

It was ultimately unnecessary to be so lofty with his words when no one else could hear, when it mattered to no one other than him. But, as he made his oath, the golden light of the seal glowed even brighter, reaching out toward the other half-breed and embracing her in an almost warm, comforting light. Yet, it would be short-lived. Both the light and her demon half would likely react violently as his desire was made manifest.

He only wished that he could not feel the emotions of others for now -- for it would break his heart to see and feel her in what would likely be so much agony.

END POST
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:09 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

The eye of the storm brought with it comfort, but within that comfort was the erosion of peace. When the initial glow from the seal of heroism enveloped Saiko, there was a great sense of serenity brought to her body. Yet, even the hybrid knew that demonic powers and holy energy did not mix. So her brain was preparing for one hell of a reaction.

And hell would soon come.

With one demonic yell, Saiko could feel herself being ripped in two. And why wouldn't it be? Something so deeply infused into her body for decades was NOT going to be removed without some pain and torment. For this reason, the woman's hair soon became unkempt, her eyes bloodshot, and veins bulged throughout her body as a blackened aura surged around Saiko.

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

As she hollered out to the heavens, Saiko could feel her energy in a state of chaotic disarray. It DID not want to leave her so easily. So, she could feel an inferno of energy rage out in the form of black flames which surrounded her and Henrex and dared to destroy anything it touched. In fact, in that instance, volts of green lightning scattered around as the brief mania of that damn demon queen could be felt as Saiko had a maddened grin on her face as a slight bit of drool left her mouth.

Eventually, her eyes became drenched in darkness before her eye became lost in purple flames, and a claw soon met the throat of Henrex as she snarled and had black blood leave her mouth.

"You. Fucking. Sniveling. Cunt."

Fangs now growing from her mouth, the demonic blood of continued to spew such hateful words from the lips of Saiko.

"You aren't fit to do this. You aren't fit for Saiko. You don't even have the balls to remove your own demonic blood, what gives you the right to remove me from her? ANSWER ME NOW!"

More and more, this manic energy started to fester as Saiko grabbed her head and could feel more madness, mania, and power overflowing into her. Whatever this thing was, it certainly wasn't Saiko.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:50 pm

In his long life, there was much he had seen. He had faced death so many times that fear of it barely existed in his mind anymore. He could feel her agony, and it pained him. Yet, he needed to press on, for the both of them. He knew that feeling sorry for her would get them nowhere, it would just weaken him in this moment. For now, she needed him at his best for the entire process.

But, as the sinister aura erupted around Saiko, the almost beautiful chill of her icy blue eyes soon dimmed to a grim purple, he gave no reaction. As the claw began to move toward him, a sudden weight and pressure would force her body to the ground. The weight and power of his will caused ripples and rumbles as it erupted through the division grounds.

There was not a soul in the area that could not feel such a force erupt. A force of determination, stubbornness, of power and order that forced all that were lesser to their knees. In response to such a powerful explosion of will, the seal only grew brighter, generating more of the golden, holy light, evermore determined to purge and erase. A voice called out in hate, demanding answers. It had no right or authority to demand that from him, yet he would oblige regardless.

"Maybe I'm not fit for Saiko, and perhaps I don't have a right to erase you. If I could have removed this, I would have done so a long time ago. But, she has a right to live. She has every right to live a normal life! She doesn't need you, she never needed you!"

Another wave of power erupted from him, causing the barriers around them to shake and creak, the ground to crack and rumble. Steam began to rise from Henrex's arm, his hand and wrist slowly charring and burning as the tax of a half-devil began to rear its head, yet he didn't so much as wince.

"NOW, GET OUT!"

END POST
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:30 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

This wave of power caused Saiko's entire body to jolt in pain. At that instant, her palm that gripped Henrex started to boil and burn just like his own. And, in response to that, the demonic half of her lunged at him and tried to bury the captain in a series of fearsome punches that could rip apart lesser men with ease. Each strike was infused with hate, woe, and all things that desired to bring nothing but pain and harm to the piece of shit ahead of this demon.

"So, what, we are supposed to be trusted in the hands of someone who can't even save himself? Give me a fucking break. You are just as bad as she is. Pretending to be a hero when you are nothing but a sinful bastard yourself."

With a massive grin on her face, this Saiko continued.

"No, all you'll do is bring the same hurt to her and the people that follow you with your cowardice. I can smell the demonic blood on you. Even if you kill me, your timidness will bring a tragedy. Don't get me wrong, I can sense your willpower, and I can understand are putting on quite the show for these bastards around you. But when I see you? All I see is a man on borrowed time."

As she snarled on the outside, something else was taking place internally. Her entire inner world -- was different. There was nothing but a world submerged in black-and-white hues. Looking upwards at a grey sky with the slightest hints of a white sun behind it, the eyes of Saiko saw a world of darkness in the distance as she found herself surrounded by blackened chains on her wrist, ankles, neck, and torso.

In this half-aware state, the woman was at a loss as blackened rain began to pour down on her. Why was she here? Why did she exist? Wasn't she just a traitor, a demon and scum who traded everything like a coward? With all the blood on her hands, what right does she have to even be a shinigami?

This feeling of woe was becoming so immense as she felt confined and chained to such guilt. She wanted to be a better person; she needed to absolve herself of these sins, yet she didn't feel worthy.

And that's when she heard the words of Henrex at her soul.

...she didn't deserve this.

With a slap across her cheek, the sight of Saiko became unblurred, and she witnessed a familiar man standing by her with a slight frown on his face.

"Oi, lassy. Wake the fuck up. I ain't wasting my power on you for you to sit down and nap. Ya pal is out there fightin' for his and yours life, and ya just gonna sleep? C'mon."

And with that, on the outside world, the slightest of connections would be made with Henrex, and the soft voice of Saiko would come into his head.

"I'm still here in my inner world....let's keep going...."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:51 pm

He only half-expected the manifestation to be so stubborn. As the series of blows shattered and broke his bones with ease, they knitted back together as if nothing had happened, all in mere moments. Only taking a half-step backward, he stared the manifestation in the eye, scarlet eyes burning with resolve. Golden light poured from his hand and wrapped Saiko's body in holy energy, and his eyes narrowed as his will began to focus and concentrate on her.

"Even if I can't save myself, I can save others. That's the least I can do as someone forced into this curse."

A crushing weight, previously wildly spread across the area, suddenly harnessed and channeled into Saiko, would force her to the ground, holding her there. All within the barrier was soon engulfed in that golden light, and searing pain rippled across his body as his arm continued to char and burn, encroaching on his shoulder.

He winced, groaning lightly as he forced more and more energy out of him through the seal, intending to burn and erase Saiko's curse from every facet of existence. To purge it, entirely, and permanently. He wanted nothing more than to free her of this, even if he could never hope to save himself.

"I swore that I would protect the people I care for, to be the man that stops the monsters, including you. No matter what happens to me, Saiko will be free. That's all that matters."

He didn't care about the show, he didn't care about what would happen to him. Even if he became a blackened mess that took months to recover fully, it didn't matter.

Saiko would be free. That was all that mattered.

END POST
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:49 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Saiko only let out demonic screeches as she felt this otherworldly barrier slam into her and pin her to the ground. All her blood curdled at the thought of being banished, and this devilish nature would not go quickly into the night no matter how badly Henrex wanted that reality. So as black blood started to spew from her body, a downpour of acidic rain drenched the likes of The Captain as it sought to melt, burn and reduce his body to nothing.

The woman kept screaming louder and louder in pain as pulsations of anxiety, depression, and torment weighed down the atmosphere and collided with the overpowering might of Henrex's will. It was indeed the eye of the storm: on one side was the sternness of Henrex's resolve, while on the other was hell itself as all the misery of Saiko's possessive demonic powers were being brought to the forefront.

"Free her? FREE HER FROM WHAT!? Herself?! I am Saiko. I am all of the hurt which exists in her heart. Without me: she'd be dead so long ago."

Snarling with drool, the demonic entity could feel its whole existence being torn asunder, but it would not cease and would dare to screech as a cero-like blast shot from its mouth. However, rather than being some destructive wall of carnage, the demonic force condensed it into a blade-like shape and caught it to blast a hole in the male's chest. In doing so, the desired result was to bring down his defenses further, put a strain on his body, and begin burning it, breaking bone and causing his existence to be put under pressure as even this creature knew he couldn't keep this up if he kept using those holy powers.

"Seeing this world for the massive pit of pain it is, knowing the sins in her heart, the blood on her hands; do you SERIOUSLY think there is any redeeming that? It's better to accept things as they are than to remove me, open her up to pain, and re-do this process again. There is no happiness in this world."

Disgust, sadness, and anger filled her voice as steam oozed out of Saiko's mouth like a dragon hungry for its next PREY.

And much like a dragon, there was a fire building inside.

That fire was the memory of her present life. These flickers of determination came from the memories of the shinigami she has met, the strides she has made to better herself, the prayers for redemption, and all the people who believe Saiko is worthwhile. Letting all that go to waste to this demonic shadow of her past would disrespect her progression to this point. And even if she was a tralatitious piece of shit, the least she could do was see her path to the end for all those she harmed.

As imagery of her human life, shinigami life, and demonic sins came forward, she knew within her heart she never wanted any of this. She never wanted to be forced into a position to try and save her family, nor be enslaved in debt to demons to slaughter the lives of the innocent. None of this was what she wanted to do, and she knew the only way forward was to make sure she repaid these sins by taking that oath. Not to be a hero but to be someone who could uphold the good in this world, even if she caused so much pain.

So to whatever god existed, she just prayed for a release from this hell, and soon these shackles around her started to dissolve as the blue clouds and light of the golden sun began to shine in her world as it struggled to fight and purge the shadows within herself. This glow of life was trying to pour through the overcast skies of her soul.

"I...can't live in pain. No, rather, pain is unavoidable. To be in pain is to be alive. And if that pain cripples me, then am I truly alive?"

Eyes becoming filled with an aqua fire, these words echoed in the minds of Henrex and herself as their souls had been linked through the seal of heroism. As she slowly rose to her feet, she continued.

"I cannot be protected by a possessive and obsessive need to control the heartache that comes into my soul. I will be hurt again, and I may hurt others; but to live is to accept that, use the pain to help spirits who need it, and use this pain as a reference to understand the people of this world better and make it a life worth living."

Holding her heart with her left hand, Saiko held the hand of Zanpukto Spirit with her right hand and continued.

""If this thing truly is part of me, then -- stop. Rather than be possessed by pain, I want to embrace it and know it will be okay. Even if this life doesn't last forever, I'd rather it be an experience of pain and happiness than be sealed in a stunted state of unending bliss or suffering."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum