Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crossed Lines [Makoto, Igen] Left_bar_bleue0/0Crossed Lines [Makoto, Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Crossed Lines [Makoto, Igen] Empty Crossed Lines [Makoto, Igen]

Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:43 pm
Crossed Lines [Makoto, Igen] HEADER_cf1d025139ec924c8a9ddfae3605b3729e8397d4

Igen strode purposefully toward the offices of the Sixth division. He only wished it could have been with confidence. The only thing that drove him forward at such a pace was his sense of Duty. His heart raced, his thoughts swam in uncertainty, but ultimately: He ignored all of that. Under normal circumstances, he would have simply included the issue in a report. But this was a more ....pressing matter. Due to the individual involved, and the fact that there was a flyer still in Igen's hand. They were still somewhat all over the place.

And so he'd already submitted his initial report as .... best he could. Already he was kicking himself. Writing it had been ....complicated. He hadn't quite known how to put in writing the ....details. Thankfully Ko had been there. She'd been in tiger form ever since they'd left the Dojo, and she remained at Igen's side throughout. If nothing else, he was glad he wasn't alone when it was all said and done.

He informed the Receptionist that he needed to speak with the Lieutenant, it seemed she wasn't in office. But he'd been assured that she was be there to hear him out. No doubt, she'd probably pick up his submitted written report on the way here. Good....right? That was all his bases covered? As he sat in the waiting area, he closed his eeys, and waited patiently. His hand absently resting on Ki's head as he waited. Focusing on the steps infrnt of him. Everything else.... the thoughts, the feelings. That could come after. But first he had a job to do.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crossed Lines [Makoto, Igen] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Crossed Lines [Makoto, Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Crossed Lines [Makoto, Igen] Empty Re: Crossed Lines [Makoto, Igen]

Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:04 am
Crossed Lines [Makoto, Igen] Makoto-header
MAKOTO ARIMA

Another day, more duties. Admittedly this one was a little bit different than she was used to. Her crimson eyes looking over the report idly while she briskly made her way through the halls of the barracks with the usual pace that told the people around her all it had to tell them. She had somewhere to be and was walking with a purpose, don't disturb her. By the time she had flicked through some of the pages and used her reikaku to avoid walking into anyone with her head in the report Makoto glanced at the tall pink-haired man.

Wasn't exactly the most masculine of men was he. Ah but he was certainly tall wasn't he. Anyway, the vice-captain pushed open the door to her office and gestured for the first division officer to follow her inside and take a seat in front of the desk.

"Vice-Captain Arima to hear you out, Third Seat Gyakusuma."

Makoto kept her eyes fixed on the papers to read over the lines and hide her disgruntlement under the veil of professionalism. She didn't blame Igen for taking her time like this, if anything it was the opposite and she sympathised with him a bit more which made her disgruntled. So ears were ready to receive and eyes were scanning through lines of ink patiently.

FOURFOLD MASTERY | END POST

Crossed Lines [Makoto, Igen] Gamma_Signature
Crossed Lines [Makoto, Igen] CHARACTER_LISTCrossed Lines [Makoto, Igen] GRAPHICS_THREADCrossed Lines [Makoto, Igen] TIMELINE_THREAD
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crossed Lines [Makoto, Igen] Left_bar_bleue0/0Crossed Lines [Makoto, Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:45 am

Igen gave a quick nod as Lieutenant Arima called him into her office, and he had a brief moment beside himself. How he would have been happy to get in here under other circumstances. But he pushed those thoughts away as they both slipped inside and he took a seat, his attention shifting to the report she had in hand and feeling a slight sting of discomfort. Even expecting that she'd gone through it, for some reason he hadn't thought she'd have it on her when they spoke. And a small part of him wondered what page she was currently looking at. Relax.

He was thaunkful to hear that voice in his head rather than aloud, and he glanced down to the Tiger that had followed him in. And for a brief moment, he counted himself lucky to have the kind fo Zanpaku'to he did. Right. Duty first, anxiety later. He straightened up in his seat and gave a firm nod to the Lieutenant, feeling....weird hearing that Rank attributed to him. It was going to take a lot to get used to.

"Thank you for your time, Lieutenant. Under normal circumstances I wouldn't take up your time. But given the ..... nature of the incident and the individual involved. I felt this incident was deserving of escalated attention. As I put in my ....report. I decided to investigate a Dojo that's been putting out flyers in the area. The Niyagata Dojo in the Rukongai. I'd heard that a couple members of the Gotei had checked it out, and I was extra curious since I know there was once a Captain that retired from that family." He explained, his hand still resting on Ko's head as he did so.

"However, during my stay there, I noticed some ... unusual behavior from the Dojo master. Which, wasn't a concern on it's own. But which ultimately cultivated in .... some unexpected ...contact." He was focused. TRYING to be professional, but somehow it was ....awkward. Struggling to find a way to phrase things professionally. A small part of him didn't WANT to talk about this. He HAD to, it was his job to ensure that squads had information to do their job, and this WAS at the very least a Concern.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crossed Lines [Makoto, Igen] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Crossed Lines [Makoto, Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:23 am
MAKOTO ARIMA

"Uh huh."

She might've come off as dismissive while she was reading his report and taking notes on her own papers as she took notes of his points. Dojo, flyers former captain.... unexpected... contact. She paused her writing as she finished that part and felt her hold tighten a bit harder on her instrument, she had a habit of holding things a bit too tightly but this one was a proper reaction to the words.

"Unexpected contact?"

It felt awful to push him to elaborate, she couldn't put words in his mouth but the phrase itself was so open-ended that she couldn't help but be reminded of her own history and the shame that she felt toward it. A stain on her history and an intangible scar on her person. She hated scars, she didn't pretend to understand what Shishiyuki saw in them but she respected her girlfriend's feelings regardless and approved. They just had different experiences with them.

Crossed Lines [Makoto, Igen] CHARACTER_LISTCrossed Lines [Makoto, Igen] GRAPHICS_THREADCrossed Lines [Makoto, Igen] TIMELINE_THREAD
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:34 pm

She didn't have to ask him to elaborate. And there was no question as to her attention to the matter at hand. HE had .....admired Makoto for some time. He was aware that her duty was nothing short of one of her highest priorities. If he did not have her attention, he wouldn't be here in her office. Seeing her focused on the report only assured him that this was a matter she was taking seriously. A comfort, he supposed. But it didn't make things much easier as his head spun. Going in circles. Divided. It had only been a brief moment after all. HAd it really held so much weight? Part of him wondered if he had simply been misunderstood. No, a part of him WANTED to think that was what had happened. How much easier this all would be if he'd just been ...mistaken. But easy wasn't how things were done.

"Yes. IN the midst of the fight, we were in close combat, we had a bit of .... banter. We were hardly fighting to the death... There was a pause in the fight. He was doing something with his Zanpaku'to, it ...seemed like he was in his shikai, but I don't think he ever released it's name. ..A-anyway. I thought he was going for a punch. But instead he .....grasped my face. And .... touched my ... mouth." He looked down to the desk as he reached the hard part of the story.

"I expressed that I wasn't interested in continuing the fight, and he apologized. That was the end of it." He explained. "According to himself, he doesn't have many other students. But he has been looking for more. And though I know he was a former Captain, I ...don't really know much else about him. But .... after ... I said that I wanted to leave. He didn't seem upset. He.....spoke like he was giving me some advice. Like ...it had been part of a lesson he was trying to teach. He said that he felt he may have ...uh..en..croached on something hidden? I don't really know what he meant. But given that and ....the incident itself I felt that this warranted looking into." He explained.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:32 am
MAKOTO ARIMA

Not exactly important as he continued to explain it, it'd be poor form for her as a zanjutsu teacher to be unaware of the simple fact that a shinigami with bankai could release their shikai without a single word which made more sense when he explained that he was a former captain.

"Well, that certainly is suspicious."

Makoto trailed off as she pondered the situation. Former captain, wanting to be a teacher but behaving in a way that made his student uncomfortable? The white-hair vice-captain leaned back from her paper and had a small tangent of visualising what it would've looked like if Makoto was in Igen's situation and Shishiyuki behaved in the same way when they had first met.

Well, she'd certainly be single and we'd be in a different place wouldn't we? No point lingering on it though.

"Respectfully, Third Seat. That sounds like an attempt to make excuses to justify inappropriate behaviour to me."

Of course that was a speculation and she had not conducted any proper investigation yet nor could she ever acquire the omniscience to be privy to the details of that event, right? So Makoto opted to do what she could now instead and make a plan to pursue the lead, it was difficult to remain impartial though.

She could recognise her own biased perspective with her own history of similar events. It was unlikely that she would let herself handle it personally even if she oversaw these leads.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:54 am
Crossed Lines [Makoto, Igen] HEADER_22-1_3a-16

Ah. The assertion from the woman made him... pause for a moment at that and look suddenly a bit bashful as he .....thought about his words. "Ah I guess..... yea. I'm sorry I'm ... just trying to stay ... objective. I'm so used to giving reports about incidents and mission statements. It's usually just more efficient to just give the straight facts more than impressions or anything like that. I guess it just became a habit..." He noted quietly, maybe that was it. Or maybe he just didn't WANT to ....think or speak about it on a personal level. And some small part of him wondered if that was weakness, another small pang of guilt as he ... then reminded himself of where he was. This was no place to be lost in his thoughts.

HE took a slow, steady breath and attempted to ...push all of that shit out of his head. A small cringe tremor of pain running through his brain. Not actual physical pain, but the psychological backlash of feeling as if he were making a fool of himself in front of the Lieutenant. He needed to get to the heart of the problem. "I was not trying to make excuses. But rather, it simply felt relevent. His ...framing of the situation as if it were part of the lesson makes it a much more immediate concern in regards to his other students." He clarified, hoping he was making sense.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum