Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lillian's 2023 Valentines Letters Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Lillian's 2023 Valentines Letters Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Lillian's 2023 Valentines Letters Empty Lillian's 2023 Valentines Letters

Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:55 pm
Lillian's 2023 Valentines Letters 1ENxkAu

Liltotto Lamperd

On a warmer evening than most this time of year, Liltotto plopped down on her couch with several sheets of paper, envelopes, and writing instruments strewn out on the coffee table. Her small apartment smelled heavily of burnt sugar, thankful she was finally done with the hardest part. God, she really didn't take making sweets to be such a time consuming, delicate process, and if anything that gave her some newfound appreciation for modern baking methods, as well as a born hatred for heated sugar.

Pen in hand, she contemplated who she should start writing for. Of course there was an obvious one, but she shied away from doing that first. That required some thought, right?

Hey Nat,

I know we haven't spoken much recently, given how busy shit's been, and I know you probably got a lot going on, but I just wanted to say, thanks. You were one of my first friends here, and I dunno how to express how much that meant to me, back then and now, but I know it means a lot.

Keep being great,

Liltotto

Having quite a few of her failed dessert attempts nearby, she definitely wasn't intent on wasting food, even if it was burnt or overdone. Not like that stuff bothered her, apart from flavor.

Hey Reida,

Hope you've been doing well after all this crazy bullshit. You've been a pretty cool person, and i'm happy we've had an opportunity to meet. I realize we haven't really hung out much outside of work, maybe you wanna get dinner or something sometime soon? Just hang out or whatever, nothing super exciting, i've had well past my dose of excitement for at least a generation.

Seeya sometime soon,

Liltotto

She sat in thought of which she should write next. Maybe she should write him one..? No, no not yet. She wasn't sure yet, that needed more thought.

Hi Solomon,

Been great working alongside you in the Sternritter. I'd hate to sound weird given I am your senior by a good lot, but i'm glad you and guys like you are in the Vandenreich. You remind me of many old friends, many I miss. I'm more or less trying to say I appreciate your company, even if we don't know each other all that deep.

Keep at it,

Liltotto

The sun was sinking beneath the horizon as she contemplated this next letter, pen hovering over the blank page. A soft sigh would come from her as she'd begin writing with a gentle smile,

Hi Gis Mom,

A lot's happened recently, and it's all still spinning, but somehow you still got that dumb smile on your face and a good attitude. I still have no idea how you manage to do that, but it's kind of comforting when the world's falling apart. I'm happy you're still around; regardless of your fuck ups, you were never a bad parent to me, and i'm thankful for that. Thanks for being one of the few things in my younger years that didn't completely suck, I don't feel like I do a good job saying that.

Rest well,

Liltotto

"I am a fucking moron."

It'd been several hours from when she started, all of her horrific baking mistakes were all gone and never to see the light of day again, and she still hadn't written the one letter she really felt like she needed to write, a sour feeling as she eyed the existing stack to all else she considered writing to. Any and all of her thoughts just felt completely embarrassing to write on paper, but she knew he wouldn't make fun of her or anything, but it was still... Touchy, or whatever.

Groaning, she'd lie back on her seat, staring hard at the ceiling, "Alright. If I don't write this one by midnight, i'm walking up to him with no card and just a treat, then i'd just look like a bigger moron."

Her eyes rested on the clock for a few moments. That definitely convinced her.

Hi Dorian,

Even through uncertain times, i'm glad I have you. To be honest, when I first realized I had feelings, I was.. Scared. I spent such a long time not allowing myself to have relationships or connections, not allowing myself to be happy. I didn't feel like I deserved that, I guess. But.. I finally let myself have a chance, and I haven't regretted it. I like being around you, I like being with you, you're really sweet and funny, even if I wanna knock you in the head sometimes.

I don't know, I just feel comforted by you. You're incredibly thoughtful and selfless, even if I wish you'd just give yourself a break sometimes. I want this to last... As long as it can. I love you, I want you to be a part of my life.

Sorry, I suck at this,

Liltotto

END
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum