Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Valentine Letters  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Valentine Letters  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Valentine Letters  Empty [THEFROST]'s Valentine Letters

Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:34 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Love? Huh. Odd concept.

As Rita sat in the darkness of her room, a tired yawn escaped her lips as she finished documenting invoices, where her money was moving among her investments/businesses, keeping track of taxes across multiple countries, and ensuring all was right with her properties throughout the globe. It was a management type of day, but that didn't just apply to her career or money prospects.

With her teal eyes resting on her computer, most of the contacts she gave a shit about contacted each other by phone. And since another holiday was closing in, she figured it would be easier to just straight-up send them a text or email to let the people in her life know they were important to her as letters were just old-fashioned to her.

So, after going into her computer, she booted up a photo-editing program, crafted some photos with her friends standing behind hearts, and got to work preparing the messages.

"Yo Kenichi. You are one hell of a worker and cool dude who seems to be doing well for himself. You can kick ass, are loyal and nice to be around. So I figured I'd show my appreciation for ya n' give ya a little letter and gift. Stay solid and we should hang more.

XOXOXO :)"

And with that, Rita wriggled her nose and added a link to a fat paycheck for him to do with whatever he wished. Money makes the world go round, right? And who didn't like having a month's worth of extra pay to get fucked up on?

Next letter~

"Yo, you doin' well, Vanyel? I know ya' whole world got fucked up between your family, your former life and turning back into a human after the nightmare of demonhood. But, I don't want ya to feel alone, so I wanted to let you know I think you are doing amazing and are fighting one hell of a battle few on this earth know how to handle. I've got your back and I just wanted ya to take this gift and do well.

Cheers
Love Rita~ :)"

After sending another fat stack of cash, it was on to the next letter! As thoughts of her new hire came into her mind, Rita figured she'd surprise her and get to work.

"Yo Shou! I hope you are enjoyin' exploring the world and finding your way in this world. Ya may be a new hire, but I had fun with our encounters and wanted to give ya a lil' v-day gift so you can spoil someone you fancy or spoil yourself! So keep up the work, and you'll turn into a good woman!

Cheers
Love Rita! ^_^"

Another letter done.

There was a pause before Rita contemplated sending this last one. It was an unsteady feeling as memories of one of their encounters and how ahead of herself she got with this crush played in her mind. Eh, but that's life, huh? You make mistakes; try to learn from them and get over them. If nothing else, Rita figured getting a grip on her composure around those affectionate feelings would be best moving forward, and she'd have to be careful with this letter.

"Sorry if I've been kind of distant lately. I've been sending a lot of letters n' shit to people since it's V-day, and sometimes people get lonely or don't know your appreciation for 'em. So you popped into my mind for obvious reasons. I just wanted to let ya know I still think you are an amazing woman; I'm sorry I acted so fucking cringe around you and hope we can still hang or talk soon.

Oh, and before I end this little text, I doubt money means much to you since you got out of that hellish life, but eh, I just wanted ya to have some to treat yourself.

Cheers
Love Rita~"

After letting out a heavy exhale, Rita leaned back in her chair and stared at the dark ceiling above before she rolled up a fat joint, took a sharp inhale, and glanced back at the raining skyline outside.

"Eh, have you really changed, Rita? Who the fuck knows."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

[THEFROST]'s Valentine Letters  WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Valentine Letters  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Valentine Letters  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Valentine Letters  Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Valentine Letters

Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:18 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

Comfy, comfy~

That's the only thought that was in the mind of Aina as she sat in a white gown on the couch, writing away at different letters to a few important people in her life. It was a cold winter's day, and snow was all over the ground, making staying indoors more ideal as she kept her heat on high and sheltered herself in blankets. Then, finally, with everything oh so comfy, she took a sip from her creamy coffee and could focus her feelings on the letters ahead.

Well, at least the first letter would have to be set digitally. But, unfortunately, she wasn't aware of any permanent residence Cala had, so texting was her best bet!

"I'm no good at letters, but here is my attempt anyway! I'm super happy we met Cala. It feels like we are kindred spirits in a way. We both are new to lovey feelings, exploring each other, figuring out where we belong in this world, and growing together. I really wanna keep you in my future, and you make me feel super happy!

Kisses
Aina~

P.S. the other night was amazing. Don't sweat it! I like you. We can do a valentine's day if you want to."

After shooting that text off, Aina added a bunch of hearts and chibi icons to show her appreciation for Cala as she giggled and blushed before pulling out a pen, paper, and an envelope to get started on the next.

"Here is my try at a valentine's letter, Verdada!~ I have no clue who you might fancy, but why not show my appreciation anyway? People get lonely on this day and I wanna show you I care. You've really helped me from making some dumb decisions, to put things lightly. So I think you have my back, and I want people that can be honest with me and look out for my best interest in this world. I just hope I can keep making you happy, make more memories and figure out this whole life thing together. So, take a gift!

Always thinking of you
Aina~!"

And with that, she'd assume she nailed that letter, shut it in the envelope, and threw it into a box with a week's worth of cigarettes in it. Well, that's what Aina would think Verdada would appreciate. She seemed like a heavy smoker.

Regardless, the next one would be a text, as she didn't quite know Kenichi's address either, but she still wanted to surprise him! So away her fingers went.

"Kenichi, I'm still super grateful for the night you saved me from becoming hollow chow! Hehe, so since it's valentine's day, I figured I would give you a sign of my gratitude and care. With this letter, you have my thanks and a full belly! Gotcha a gift-card to Mealdash so you can order fancy meals for the day! Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are covered!

Hope you can visit soon so I can cook for you in person

Have a wonderful day
Aina~!"

And with that, Aina hummed happily, attached the gift card to her message, and sent it to Kenichi to make his valentine a bit better.

She could then get on with her day, send out that letter to Verdada in the morning, and enjoy a good movie and tasty snacks to keep her comfy through these cold winter days.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Valentine Letters  Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Valentine Letters

Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:30 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Valentine's Day, huh? Well, it was a holiday for couples, and it brought about a lot of tingly feelings of romance and the excessive spending of gifts to prove you loved or cared about someone. But, honestly, Aiko wasn't too big on the holiday after her last break-up. So, she just found herself in a park on a sunny afternoon playing around with her phone and going through her contacts to see who she could cheer up.

After a bit of scrolling, the woman came across Shou's contact and figured spreading goodwill would be a nice gesture.

"Hi Shou,

This may be weird, but happy valentine's! I mean that in a friendly non-romantic way. I'm pretty shit at letters, but it's somewhat easier for me to text since sometimes I don't feel I know the right words to say when talking to face to face. So, I just wanted to say it's nice getting to know you, having a friend that looks like me and I hope we can get to know each other better and that you are finding your place in Karakura or the world.

You are a big traveler, so please be careful because this world is filled with a lot of super-powered weirdos.

Your friend,
Aiko~"

Phew. That was hard to get through for the likes of Aiko, as her face turned a slight shade of red typing that, but she wanted to keep expressing her feelings. So, after sending that text off, Aiko pulled up a blank page on her phone and continued writing.

"Another valentine alone. But that's not a bad thing or anything to get sad about! You are slowly turning into a good woman. So we must keep going ahead, exploring new things, improving ourselves, and learning to be more independent.

So, Aiko, remember to love yourself! And then maybe you can love others even better in the future when the opportunity presents itself. No need to be a clingy mess like you were in the past."

Hmm, a bit of self-care goes a long way.

Saving that valentine's note to herself, she figured she had done enough. So, after a sigh left Aiko's mouth, she got up, dusted herself up, and walked off into the crowd to find something to eat and enjoy the rest of her Day with a more positive outlook on things. A bit of personal time does wonders for the soul, eh?

Code By:
[THEFROST]
[/code]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum