Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] Left_bar_bleue16000/1From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] Empty From Crib to River [Klein, Safira]

Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:55 am
From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] H5ry62M
KLEIN

For all the skittering around Klein had been doing for his own ends, that didn't mean he'd been avoiding his actual work. Far from it, in fact. The diminutive young man had managed to pull in more than ample hollows, and even a few weaker arrancar, and now he was returning to give his little report to the woman in charge.

"Heya, Safira, hope I didn't miss anything while I was out and about. Everyone I send over seem alright? I weeded out a few people who didn't really seem up to snuff."

He had some vague idea of what people like this might be used for, but knowing the snake lady, he might've been entirely off the mark. Who knew, honestly?

END POST | LAMB-VULTURE
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] Empty Re: From Crib to River [Klein, Safira]

Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:05 am
From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] Safira-header-sexy-version
SAFIRA ALDROVANDI

"Hm? Nothing of particular interest Klein. The hollows and arrancar were suitable for their purposes. They'll either make excellent entertainment or they'll make for decent peons."

She answered back without much enthusiasm. Safira didn't make it her business to just provide all the details to the individuals that followed her, it just wasn't in her interests to appraise people of her ongoings because why should a being such as herself bring herself down to their level? Elucidation came with work and devotion, hardly something she would provide as a privilege of being an underling of her.

The vain arrancar answered and stood up from the pile of cushions that she tended to lay on while she made her way through various ideas and schemes. All towards a single goal but nice little stepping stones along the way, tangents rather which made for amusement or beneficial experiments as she refined it all towards a better purpose.

"Do you have anything interesting to regale me with?"

SNAKE LADY | END POST

From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] Gamma_Signature
From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] CHARACTER_LISTFrom Crib to River [Klein, Safira] GRAPHICS_THREADFrom Crib to River [Klein, Safira] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] Left_bar_bleue16000/1From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:15 am
KLEIN

"Does everything going on in Africa count as interesting? It's kinda a nightmare over there, and not really the sort that's even good to try and make something out of."

He'd already gone as close to that particular danger zone as he felt comfortable doing, and Klein was not the sort of person that ever risked his life unless it was the only alternative to certain death. Still, he'd taken some notes of his own for later, but she didn't need to know that.

"I got a few reports from some people about really unusual hollows. Fairly out there, but the Gotei and the Vandenreich both are cutting them down before I can help any get out of there. 'Course, if the stories are true, they're probably not the types to really listen to anything I say. Heard they're pretty much animals, even by hollow standards."

Klein studied his nails for a moment, a gesture that perhaps was closer to what he was like behind all his facades than most were privy to. Of course, even that absentminded gesture was one Klein was keeping in mind as he did it. He paid attention to everything, after all.

"What sort of entertainment you have in mind? Making a real show out of 'em?"

END POST | LAMB-VULTURE
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:54 am
SAFIRA ALDROVANDI

"So I've heard but it's not somewhere that you need to concern yourself with. I'm sure they'll be quite useful but you are not the tamer they require."

Safira assured the little craven but it was also a little bit more touchy than she'd like to trust anyone except herself with. Somethings could not be given to underlings for concern that they might screw up and Safira would just be plain upset if Klein couldn't accomplish what she wanted with such a delicate situation. It was best to leave him with the small jobs.

"Something like that."

She answered cryptically and walked closer to him until she was leaning over the small boy's frame and bent down to her crouch in front of him with a smile.

"The concept of gladiators have always been popular, arenas to prove one's prowess and worth. To be validated by peers and condemn the punished. Isn't it funny that it's always the bloody sports that rouse the human spirit the most? On the cusp of life and death, to be or to watch, is always when the soul is most excited."

Now that was a tad obnoxious and philosophical on her part wasn't it? Hardly the kind of thing that'd probably interest him. No, she knew exactly the kind of things she ought to be talking about when it came to blood sports.

"And the winner, viewed as a prime specimen who infatuates others with wanting to mate with them to ensure strong and competent children."

Humans were so simple and animalistic at their core, weren't they?

SNAKE LADY | END POST

From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] CHARACTER_LISTFrom Crib to River [Klein, Safira] GRAPHICS_THREADFrom Crib to River [Klein, Safira] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:46 pm
KLEIN

Klein very much did not need Safira's condescending explanation of the concept, but he was perfectly willing to let her do as she wished and talk down to him, considering how close she'd brought herself and the nice view that entailed. He shrugged after a moment, treating it like it was something a little bit beyond him.

"Well that makes sense. Making an arena then, huh? And then... I assume use the winning hollows, and all those adoring fans, to make some even stronger ones?"

That entire little bit of deduction had already come to Klein the moment Safira mentioned the idea of mating, but he was still keeping up the image of not being particularly interested in topics above his paygrade. In reality, though, he wanted to know what sort of people she'd be trying to get involved here.

"I guess probably non-hollows too, though. Gonna end up with some weird kids."

END POST | LAMB-VULTURE
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:28 pm
SAFIRA ALDROVANDI

"Something like that."

She could've explained the greater scope of things rather than only give him one part of their uses but what was the point in that? Klein wasn't running the show here so he could know just what he needed to know, as for everything else that was for him to know was on a need-to-know basis.

"Now, ready for your next task little man?"

Safira asked, it pained her to lower herself to his height to talk to him more directly but it was better than hurting her neck looking down at him. That was always such a bother when you were at the top of the food chain, it helped to save your neck the chagrin of looking down all the time.

SNAKE LADY | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:09 pm
KLEIN

Well, that was the end of that little conversation, huh? Real shame, Klein had kind of wanted to know more, but actually asking too much about it might give away a little more about him than he'd have liked. Plus, she seemed to not want to keep talking about it, and he knew it was a pretty terrible decision to try and keep going.

"Sure thing. Just make sure wherever I am, you let me know if anyone in the arena's extra pretty."

That was about the best he could swing in this circumstance, but considering that was wholly on brand for him, it was definitely good enough. For now, he was just enjoying the view and waiting to see what she actually threw his way.

END POST | LAMB-VULTURE
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:49 am
SAFIRA ALDROVANDI

"I've got two tasks for you, I don't really care what order that you do them in but one of them is particularly suited to you and your abilities."

Safira explained as she stood up to return to her comfortable position on the cushions instead of making herself less comfortable than she could otherwise be. Klein didn't have any sway on her like that now nor in her foreseeable future and she'd keep it that way. Once she was comfortable she'd actually get back to the little jobs that she'd set aside for him.

"The first thing I want you to do is to go to Hueco Mundo and make something for me. I hope that you're capable of reading blueprints and schematics or this will be a problem for us (you). As for the other task I'm giving you I want you to take some of my poisons that I created and go spread it around the neighbouring countries' water supplies. I'll give you helpers to spare you the trouble of carrying them all yourself."

SNAKE LADY | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:57 am
KLEIN

Klein wasn't entirely sure which of these she'd intended to be 'more suited to his abilities,' but both of them seemed well within his capacity, even if he didn't actually show that often. Then again, maybe she'd just figured out more about him than he intended. He hoped not. Maybe he ought to play it more safe from here on.

"Okidoke, can do. I assume you've got some specific locations in mind? At least for this thing in Hueco Mundo, I can probably find water supplies myself."

He made a note that he'd probably have to let a few friends of his know about that, and probably just blame Safira without actually saying anything about his own involvement. After all, poisoned water could be pretty bad for them, and he wasn't inclined to let Safira mess with what he considered his.

END POST | LAMB-VULTURE
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:08 am
SAFIRA ALDROVANDI

"Two locations in the Sands of Hueco Mundo. I'll provide you a map later."

She had however drafted the plans to be in sections. Just because the location she was having him build them was in her head didn't mean that was where she intended to leave them sitting. It could be so problematic if some wandering arrancar decided to mess with her things while she was in the human world. On the matter of the poison though she reached over to a glass of water and dippled her finger into the clear liquid.

The woman's toxic reiatsu leaking into it and transmuting it into the poison she was intended for Klein to distrubute into the neighbouring territories. Hopefully their third world status would make them less managed by the Gotei than the rest of the world. You could only spread so many shinigami so thin over the human world after all, and South America was oh so vast.

On the topic of the second matter. Don't worry about spilling it on yourself it's only effective on living bodies rather than spiritual ones. What better way to get people to do what you want than to make them dependent on you, right?"

SNAKE LADY | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum