Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Empty Re: From Crib to River [Klein, Safira]

Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:31 pm
From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 H5ry62M
KLEIN

"Oh, perfect, sounds good to me then."

In all actuality, Klein didn't trust Safira even the slightest bit that it wouldn't have any influence on him, so he had zero intentions of letting the poison go anywhere near him, or near the people he happened to like. But he also didn't feel bad about dropping it in the water for other people, since they didn't matter to anyone here.

"Anything else you need from me, boss? If not, I can get back out into the field once I've had a little time to recuperate. A few of the hollows I dragged in didn't come easy, ya know."

Plus, he just wanted to spend at least a little time actually relaxing here in Brazil for once. Traveling around all the time was fun, sure, but he wanted to enjoy the beach and the ladies who'd be there.

END POST | LAMB-VULTURE
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Empty Re: From Crib to River [Klein, Safira]

Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:02 am
From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Safira-header-sexy-version
SAFIRA ALDROVANDI

"Of course, I did say you'd be rewarded for your work. I would never want to exhaust you little one."

She mused and sipped at the glass of poison. Even though she possessed what was an immunity to just about all the toxins she could create with her power it didn't matter if she wasn't. It was only effective on living creatures after all but it still did have quite the flavour profile to it, didn't it?

No, it tasted like plain water but because it was altered through her own capabilities it made it taste all the sweeter.

"Have fun on the beach. I'm sure there'll be plenty of intoxicated victims for you to prey upon or you can stay a while and lay here with me if that would satisfy you anymore?"

If he said no it might've upset her ego but in all actuality, taking time for another person was time that she lost that could be applied to herself. There was no wrong answer as far as she was concerned when the very act of giving him her time for him to sing praises and dote upon her had its own downsides.

SNAKE LADY | END POST

From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTFrom Crib to River [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADFrom Crib to River [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:05 am
KLEIN

"Thanks! You're always really considerate."

Did Klein actually believe that? Hardly. He wasn't nearly stupid enough to think Safira saw him as anything other than a tool, even if it was one that probably wasn't immediately replaceable.

"I wouldn't want to take up your whole day or anything, I know you're a busy lady, but I'd be honored to spend some time laying here with you."

'Honored' was definitely not the wording Klein would have actually naturally used, but he knew that would feed her ego, and be the exact type of wording she wanted to hear. Of course, he also did genuinely want to go to the beach and see if he couldn't swing a lovely lady or two, and Safira herself seemed to want him to go do that to some extent, probably get him out of her hair.

END POST | LAMB-VULTURE
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:16 am
From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Safira-header-sexy-version
SAFIRA ALDROVANDI

If she were less cunning then her irritation might've shown but the mask never disappeared for a second as she adjusted her position to give Klein room to lay down with her. Really, she should view him as something a little more than a tool right? If she had chosen someone then that meant that she had imparted a little of herself into them by being willing to have them act as a proxy.

Maybe she could give him a metaphorical poisoned chalice though for his 'reward' she mentioned earlier. He had brought her a considerable amount of hollows and was going to do two more tasks for her. The Queen in the Crater gently pulled him closer and tugged the fabric off her chest off.

"You should rest a bit before you go, nothing will harm you while you lay here after those difficulties you endured for me."

She chimed softly at him and let him settle.

SNAKE LADY | END POST

From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
From Crib to River [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTFrom Crib to River [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADFrom Crib to River [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:37 am
KLEIN

Even with the promise of a reward having been given to him, actually seeing Safira's bare chest was enough of a shock to Klein's system that his eyes genuinely widened a bit. He was a little annoyed that he hadn't had better control over himself, but that sort of awestruck reaction was probably the best thing he could've done given the circumstances, so it was fine.

Settling in where she'd beckoned, and resting his head quite gently against her chest, Klein looked very earnestly at complete peace, the simple joy of finally getting to feel this overriding the almost primal fear of just how dangerous Safira really was. The knowledge that she'd just given him a job, if nothing else, gave him a bit more peace of mind, enough that he could earnestly relax and soak in his hard-earned reward.

"I'll keep doing my best, don't worry."

An innocent-sounding affirmation, and one that he was perfectly happy to make even if it made his intentions a bit more transparent. He always liked to show a bit of his hand, it made him seem less competent.

END POST | LAMB-VULTURE
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum