Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Fire Reborn [Private: Kimitsuki/Hiroe] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999A Fire Reborn [Private: Kimitsuki/Hiroe] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

A Fire Reborn [Private: Kimitsuki/Hiroe] Empty A Fire Reborn [Private: Kimitsuki/Hiroe]

Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:07 pm

A Fire Reborn [Private: Kimitsuki/Hiroe] 6EdIfMt

The Liberated Flame

Artist: JubyPhonic - Song: WILDFIRE!! (Cover)

It hadn't been that terribly long since Hiroe had resolved to return. It was slow, and Kimitsuki still saw Hiroe at mixed intervals. She always saw the woman for her morning training, which, while a little grueling, did what was intended. Physical training was just as important as mental, but she didn't push Hiroe too hard despite what she said. The initial ramp up was meant to get Hiroe used to the routine before she really started pushing the woman. Until then, however, Kimitsuki did her best to help Hiroe how she could; but Kimi knew that she was unable to teach Hiroe everything. Hiroe was, indeed, a Shinigami in training. Kimitsuki knew the basics, the theory, and all that; but she was still a Danava. However, when it came to the things that all races shared, like teaching Hiroe swordplay, training her body, increasing her endurance, and a slough of other things... She knew she could do that.

Recently, however, Hiroe seemed to take a serious uptake in the training; the old fire honestly returning to her eyes. Which was why Kimitsuki was invited out to a semi-secluded area of the Shino campus, where Hiroe was wanting to meet her. The Danava was leaning against a tree, her hair billowing around her gently as she waited for her start student. Frankly speaking, Kimitsuki was excited to hear the news Hiroe had for her. From what little she gleaned, and was possibly told, Hiroe seemed excited... and Kimitsuki really couldn't wait to hear just what her star student had gotten up to. Even if she was coming back from the brink of defeat, Kimitsuki knew that a blazing fire was building in the woman; and she couldn't wait to see how that flower bloomed.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Fire Reborn [Private: Kimitsuki/Hiroe] Left_bar_bleue0/0A Fire Reborn [Private: Kimitsuki/Hiroe] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Fire Reborn [Private: Kimitsuki/Hiroe] Empty Re: A Fire Reborn [Private: Kimitsuki/Hiroe]

Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:32 pm
A Fire Reborn [Private: Kimitsuki/Hiroe] XmZbQZY

HIROE MIYASHIRO | Dreamer

Hell yeah. The old fire had indeed returned to Hiroe's eyes. She had overcome the fear that robbed her of her ability to dream, to even function really, and finally tapped into the nature of her zanpakuto. It was no longer an Asauchi. It was Den-Ko-Sekka~ And she was awesome. A regal woman boasting the appearance of a female samurai. She meant business, and so did Hiroe. She told her in the spirit realm that she would be seeing her again, and she meant it. For now, Hiroe had invited Kimitsuki to tell her the good news. Her fire had been reborn, and she wasn't going to approach the training with everything she had.

She would graduate, and she would join the Gotei united. Doubt no longer held a place in her heart. Nothing but unbridled determination occupied a place there. Grinning from ear to ear as if she owned the place, she sashayed towards the semi-secluded courtyard around Shino Academy, approaching Kimitsuki upfront. A confident smirk lining her lips, she greeted Kimitsuki with a bow before pulling the woman into a tight hug.

"Long time no see, teach~! Guess what~?"

Reborn | End Post

Last edited by Iori on Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Fire Reborn [Private: Kimitsuki/Hiroe] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999A Fire Reborn [Private: Kimitsuki/Hiroe] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

A Fire Reborn [Private: Kimitsuki/Hiroe] Empty Re: A Fire Reborn [Private: Kimitsuki/Hiroe]

Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:58 pm

The Liberated Flame

The bow, while only a necessary formality, Kimitsuki would have long told Hiroe to stop doing if not for how it's important it was. However, Kimitsuki returned the hug with fervor; embracing Hiroe with an enthusiasm that was evident to both women. Frankly speaking, Hiroe was her star student; and Kimitsuki cared for her in an intimate way. Different from how she cared for Hiroi, as that was an entirely different relationship, but still! With a warm smile, Kimitsuki ruffled Hiroe's hair playfully... at least before she straightened it carefully, and then her clothes; smiling a tiny bit as she did so. However, the Danava blinked in mild surprise at the sudden question.

Frankly speaking, she hadn't honestly guessed in full why Hiroe had asked her to come out here today. Frankly speaking, Kimi guessed it was to tell her something important. However, what that important thing was, she could only guess. However, Kimitsuki soon gave a warm smile and hugged her one more time for good measure.

"It's good to see you, Hiroe; and especially in such high spirits. But, I'm afraid I'm horrible at guessing games; so how about you tell me why it is you wanted to speak with me~? I can only imagine it's extremely important~"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Fire Reborn [Private: Kimitsuki/Hiroe] Left_bar_bleue0/0A Fire Reborn [Private: Kimitsuki/Hiroe] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:12 am

Hiroe naturally enjoyed every minute of the heated embrace Kimitsuki wrapped her up in. After she ruffled her hair and broke contact, Kimitsuki wanted her to spill the beans immediately. Hiroe grinned from ear to ear, holding her sword before Kimitsuki as she paced back and forth in dancelike motion. Always one for the flare and dramatics, she stopped, pointed her sheathed zanpakuto towards Kimitsuki, and drew her blade, pointing it towards the sky while she motioned a finger towards her face.

"The great Hiroe Miyashiro has finally learned the name and base ability of her zanpakuto~! Her name is Denkosekka! And she's awesome!"

Reborn | End Post

Last edited by Iori on Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:32 pm

The Liberated Flame

Of course Kimi wanted Hiroe to spill the beans immediately! She was curious beyond measure, and the air of new power that floated around the woman. Kimitsuki watched in interest, not flinching in the slightest when Hiroe pointed her sheathed Zanpakuto at her. Then she drew it, pointing to herself in obvious excitement. Then, she finally spilled the beans, as it were.

Kimitsuki's mouth opened in a tiny 'O' before the Danava's face finally split into a grin to match Hiroe's as she moved forward and hugged Hiroe tightly, picking the woman up and spinning her around slightly without really meaning to. The excitable aura from Kimi was intoxicating, and made it obvious that she was more than proud of Hiroe, but also that Kimitsuki knew that Hiroe was becoming exactly as she wished; Hiroe was going to fulfil her dream.

Eventually, Kimitsuki relinquished her hug on Hiroe, cupped the woman's face in her hands, smiling at her with all the love and adoration of a parent. Then, with a gentle touch of foreheads, Kimitsuki released Hiroe carefully before she ruffled Hiroe's hair with a big grin.

"That's amazing, Hiroe. I'm more proud of you than I can put into words~ You and Denkosekka are gonna go far, hun. And I'm sure she's awesome~! After all, Hiroe, you are awesome. Why wouldn't your Zanpakuto spirit be awesome too~?"

Kimitsuki smiled warmly, knowing that they needed to celebrate this achievement in some way. However, she gently tilted her head some and smiled at Hiroe warmly.

"Was there anything else you wanted to do or tell me, Hiroe Miyashiro~? This is an amazing achievement, and I wish to celebrate it with you as soon as possible; but is there more, my dear student~?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:04 am

Hiroe was rendered speechless for a moment, as if someone had dragged her out of her flamboyant display of self-congratulatory bliss! Kimitsuki went into mother mode, pressing their foreheads together as she gazed at her with all the admiration of a proud parent. Quickly finding her face cast in a firm shade of scarlet, Hiroe quickly regathered her earlier composure as she returned the woman's hug with equal zeal before she released her entirely. In spite of clearly being flustered, Hiroe was happy to see the joy in radiating in Kimitsuki's countenance. Henrex was happy about it, too! Was he this happy?

No, but she vividly remembered his prideful expression the moment he witnessed her immature shikai in action for the first time. Denkosekka took the woman's compliment in stride, and made Hiroe aware of that from her inner world. All things considered, Hiroe was still trying to make sense of it all. It had took her so long to learn her zanpakuto's name and the nature that lied therein. Now that she had glimpsed into what it could feasibly represent moving forward, she felt as if her training held a whole new meaning now. In a sense, it was if she was reinvigorated with purpose, and she did not intend to let this opportunity go to waste.

"Yup. I also gleamed what my Shikai might look like, too, Kimitsuki. Like, you know Iaido right? The art of the draw and slash. Now, take the element of lightning, make my sword all transparent and stuff, and boom - you get Hiroe's denkosekka technique, or one of them at least..."

She trailed off, stroking her chin as she glanced back at her blade. To be honest, it was such a spur of the moment that she almost thought it was all a dream, and yet---she could still remember it all so vividly. The spirit she interacted with in her inner realm, the way she grasped her fingers around the hilt, and the surprisingly seamless execution of her technique. Kimitsuki talked about doing some hardcore training moving forward, but HIroe would really have something fun to show her now! She just had to work on her durability so her body didn't end up strained like it was the first time she'd used it...

Reborn | End Post

Last edited by Iori on Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:23 pm

The Liberated Flame

Indeed, Kimitsuki's joy may be a touch different than what Henrex had experienced during the time Hiroe had unlocked her Shikai during her spar with Henrex. From the sound of it, it seemed to be something a touch more like what Henrex himself controlled; lightning. Combined with Iaido, the art of draw and slash, that would make a very potent combo. Kimitsuki couldn't help but smile gently as she thought of how Hiroe's Shikai may develop as it became a full fledged Shikai instead of the burning embers before a conflagration. However, Kimitsuki eventually reached out and ruffled Hiroe's hair, grinning a bit as she surveyed the woman before her; along with her Zanpakuto.

"Well, my dear student, I look forward to seeing how you and your Shikai develop, Hiroe. Truly."

Kimitsuki gave the woman a warm smile before she gave Hiroe a sudden, albeit random, hug that was rather tight; an embrace meant to convey a multitude of emotions before the Danava withdrew. She smiled warmly, fixing Hiroe's hair that she had recently ruffled.

"To see your fire burn so brightly again, it's beautiful... Even if you may not be destined to control fire, your heart, your soul, they still burn as bright as any flame; and I can't wait to see the day where you bloom into a full-fledged Shinigami. I'm proud of you, Hiroe, for coming back from what you did. You and Denkosekka are gonna go far, Hiroe. I just know it~"

With that, Kimitsuki let out a small sigh before she looked at Hiroe a bit more closely and smiled, chuckling a tiny bit.

"But, something tells me that we'll need to keep up with your training. I may not be an expert on Shinigami, but I know there's still a ways to go before you're up to snuff. What do you say, Hiroe~?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:13 am

Sheesh... Hiroe expected many things, but her teacher making her blush and hit her with an endless barrage of praise wasn't one of them, nor was the genuinely affectionate happiness the woman displayed. It was a lot to take in, but Hiroe, ever the confident shinigami that she was, maintained a confident expression as she returned the woman's embrace, gathering her composure to listen to the woman in curious silence. It really did mean a lot to hear how proud Kimitsuki was of her rise back to the prideful woman she was always destined to be.

None of that humility was present anymore. No, she had resolved to become the best at any cost, or at least the cost that could be earned through hard work and dedication. Her skills weren't quite up to par to match her shikai just yet, but with her boundless work ethic, she'd make it there in due time. After all, doubt was no longer rooted in her soul.

"Yeah... Denkosekka's adamant about getting me up to snuff so I can use her properly. When I executed my Shikai technique for the first time, I nearly twisted my ankle pretty badly..."

Reborn | End Post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum