Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unfamiliar Ground [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Unfamiliar Ground [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Unfamiliar Ground [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 Empty Re: Unfamiliar Ground [Kita/Klein]

Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:32 am
Unfamiliar Ground [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 NHJCSUs

Kita Lirio

The initial cut was barely felt, more like a small burning feeling on her palm, but as Klein worked to drain her of the poison, feeling slowly returned. What was faint burning increased in sensation, building into pain, in which Kita's eyes squeezed harder, her hand tensing - not that she wasn't tolerating the pain, no, but that she was holding herself back from lashing out, forcing that desire onto biting down onto her hand.

Wordlessly begging, she wanted this to finish quickly. She didn't want to accidentally harm him, growling into her hand as she kept her gaze averted entirely, fingers twitching as sweat began to roll down her face. It didn't feel good, but holding back her wild nature felt worse.

END

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unfamiliar Ground [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Unfamiliar Ground [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Unfamiliar Ground [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 Empty Re: Unfamiliar Ground [Kita/Klein]

Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:51 pm
Unfamiliar Ground [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 E4Xi6Xq
KLEIN

Klein was certainly finishing this as quickly as he could, but he also didn't want to rush it, and he also had to make sure he was actually moving that poisonous spiritual energy somewhere else. Sure, it was gonna be dangerous to anyone else, but that wasn't Klein's problem. He was mostly just tossing it out the window.

"Alright. That's about all I got."

He could have probably tried for something more invasive, but he wasn't really confident enough in his own abilities to risk something like that in his own home. Maybe if he actually managed to set up a lab somewhere easily accessible... He'd have to talk to Tiresia about that, but for now, he finished trying to pull as much energy from Kita as possible and let things go back to normal, doing what he could to reduce the natural difficulty of healing from the wounds his Hollow Cross inflicted.

"You feeling better?"

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unfamiliar Ground [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Unfamiliar Ground [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:41 pm

Kita Lirio

By time Klein was done relieving her of the poison Safira had her soak up, Kita was biting down on her other hand so hard she tasted her own blood, trickles of red fluid making lines on her otherwise pale white skin, shaking a bit from actively holding back the instinctive desire to retaliate to what was causing her pain.

Looking to the tinier Arrancar as he asked of how she was feeling, she'd look a bit teary-eyed from the strain, definitely a bit worn as she dislodged her hand from her jaws, the teeth marks already visibly closing up as she did so.

"..My thoughts are coming by clearer," A breathy response came, "..Thank you, little one. I didn't think you were capable of such a thing."

Her weary eyes would flutter shut for a moment, "..Snake.. No, Safira, yes.. She had offered me that as a solution to my uncontrollable instinct, but.. Too quiet... Disturbingly. It was as if a dull spirit possessed me."

She'd grunt and shake her head, "She took away my clothing and gave me those strange scraps. I don't like them."

END

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unfamiliar Ground [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Unfamiliar Ground [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:57 am
KLEIN

"Hey, it's the least I can do. Not exactly perfect or anything but it's definitely good to get some of it out."

Of course, getting all of it out would probably pull a lot more attention to him and Kita than would be idea, and Klein knew that perfectly well. In a way, keeping some of the poison in Kita was the best thing he could do for both of them. Leaning against her a bit more, keeping his arm around her, Klein thought about how best to go from here. Honesty tended to work well with her, but he knew he needed to measure that.

"Well, we'll see if we can't find a better way for you to handle that instinct than drugging you that much. I can see why you wouldn't like those clothes, even if I'd probably think they look good. This isn't exactly a bad look on you either."

Not that seeing her in a state of total undress was exactly new.

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:33 pm

Kita Lirio

Even if she could think clearer now, she felt plenty worn and groggy. If she were fully there, she likely would still be fighting off the urge to snap at the small Arrancar for a few moments longer, but the sensation faded quickly. Still, she didn't like feeling so still and... Drifting, but it was hardly as bad as prior. Eyes drew to the hand she had offered Klein, noticing the wounds were taking much longer to heal than her other hand.. She found it puzzling but her thoughts didn't bother sticking to something that didn't make sense while she wasn't in any danger - it was just a waste of energy.

Her brow furrowed slightly at Klein's words; the little one always had weird things to say, she couldn't always make sense of them. Did he have interest in her body? Not that the idea bothered her, she'd have many an Arrancar notice her form, and while she didn't take it as a point of pride it was some form of explanation for the interest, a simple, "Mmmh," purred in response.

"Though.. I don't understand, why are you in the territory of Safira? Why are all these humans here, as well? I have witnessed acts of gathering humans for some means but not... Anything like this. They aren't even in misery; their worst squeals are that of playing in the water or performing senseless acts with each other."

A gentle cringe crossed her features, "I don't understand them. They wail and go about loudly... I just keep away."

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:49 am
KLEIN

That was a pretty valid question she'd asked him. After all, it wasn't like Klein was exactly hanging out here in some nice safe place. Safira was pretty dangerous, all things considered, and he didn't quite like the idea of telling Kita his actual main reason for hanging out with the snake woman. It'd probably not go over too well.

"She pays well, and it's pretty safe here since nobody wants to mess with her. As for all the humans, they're mostly just here for vacations. They wanna party, enjoy themselves. It's all senseless, yeah, but they're not here to think about anything too important. Course, maybe it means something to some of 'em. I dunno."

Not that Klein was complaining. It was pretty easy to get what he wanted when it came to those intoxicated party people, and he liked easy prey.

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:21 pm

Kita Lirio

"I.. See.." Her words were drawn out in a slight bit of confusion, but it cleared up quickly with her full understanding of his reasoning. So it was an exchange of sorts, he perhaps did something for her, and she repaid him in turn. From what little she recalled of the former Espada, she didn't take Safira, or rather, any of that status to be alive, much less hosting a den of humans in a scarred land.

Of course, she wouldn't have questioned such a thing to the Arrancar's face; Kita wasn't the strongest in the social sense, but she certainly knew that being openly shocked that such a character was still alive would sooner be taken as punishable mockery than anything else, even the huntress unwilling to take moves that would deliberately put herself in danger she wasn't certain she could gnash and tear out of.

"Vacations..?" Her face scrunched a bit as she finally sit up, her chest no longer squished against her knees as she looked Klein's way. The confusion was back, "I'm.. Unfamiliar. Is their squealing and running around some form of.. Rest?"

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:02 am
KLEIN

"Er, yeah."

Klein probably shouldn't have been surprised that Kita was so confused by the idea of a vacation, but it seemed like such a basic concept that he had trouble actually imagining not getting it. Oh well. Her having trouble with it was kinda cute, so he wasn't gonna press that issue. Plus she was clearly at least a little out of it.

"Probably trying to get their minds off other stuff, you know? Chase each other around, have some light hearted fun at the beach. Good way to not think about stress."

He was certainly familiar with beachgoing, considering he tended to hang out anywhere that he thought he could find a nice lady to spend some time with, so it wasn't a hard concept for him to try and convey.

"I'd say we can try it some time, but I feel like for now it'd be better to go for something that doesn't need any going outside."

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:35 pm

Kita Lirio

Kita squinted slightly as she tried to imagine how in the world that was a worthwhile use of energy. Her usual days in Hueco Mundo were that of periodic rest, then hunting and providing for what shaky community she managed to assemble. As much as she couldn't understand humans and their eccentric behaviors very well.. She wasn't exactly sure what the purpose of dealing with her dumb fickle cubs was. They weren't stronger as a group, if anything she was expending a lot of attention and activity on keeping them together.. They were too pathetic to do much on their own...

She couldn't help but wonder if they were even still alive - she'd been gone far longer than she ever would be normally. Were they alright, she wondered, were they crying out for her, looking for her, wondering where she was? Did they feel abandoned, lost? Ugh, her head hurt thinking so much, her drooping expression gaining an edge of discomfort as she tried to pull her thoughts from that. Curse that snake and her curse of stillness.

"No going outside, yes, that would be preferable," She mumbled out in a flat tone, "What could we do?"

END

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:40 pm
KLEIN

It took a lot for Klein not to immediately jump at the question Kita'd asked him. He was rather content right where he was, though admittedly, he'd have preferred to be much closer. There had to be better ways to take advantage of that figure of hers.

"Well, for starters, we should probably get off the floor. As for what to do..."

Running a hand through his hair for a moment, Klein thought about how best to word his suggestion. Obviously, he wanted to sleep with her, and this was probably one of the better times to try and do that. But just saying "I'm gonna fuck you" probably wasn't the way to go about that. No, he had to at least make some attempt at subtlety. Or, well, compassion, at the very least.

"I don't really keep too many games around here or anything. We can go to my room, I guess. Erm...watch a movie? Oh, I could give you a massage, that might help you feel better. And I wouldn't complain about getting to get more familiar with your body, either, so that'd be a win-win."

Honesty had served him well so far with Kita, so Klein figured he might as well continue with it. Sure, his intentions were more than a massage, but it was a good idea to be up front about the fact that he wanted to touch her.

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum