Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unfamiliar Ground [Kita/Klein] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Unfamiliar Ground [Kita/Klein] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Unfamiliar Ground [Kita/Klein] - Page 4 Empty Re: Unfamiliar Ground [Kita/Klein]

Tue May 09, 2023 10:18 pm
Unfamiliar Ground [Kita/Klein] - Page 4 NHJCSUs

Kita Lirio

She felt his weight, as tiny and manageable as it was, shuffle to lie on top of her in what she perceived as a response to her words, stretching her arms as they had been folded for an uncomfortable amount of time at that point, her head tipping to look at Klein from the corner of her eye, before she'd slowly avert the gaze.

"I hadn't time nor patience for such things, little one. I had to survive from the moment I was cursed with consciousness..."

Awful memories threatened to peek through, thoughts and emotions that often only haunted her in her dreams, but they'd be banished from her thoughts before they could take root, a brief spot of tension rippling through her muscles before subsiding, a relieving exhale parting way for her to continue, "Hueco Mundo does not favor the weak, and it has determined such things were weakness. But here... I'm uncertain. I'm weaker than most, i'm foolish, i'm confused.. How am I to protect you?"

She appeared genuinely bothered and in thought about the idea, as if looking for some certain solution that she could fathom.

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unfamiliar Ground [Kita/Klein] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Unfamiliar Ground [Kita/Klein] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Unfamiliar Ground [Kita/Klein] - Page 4 Empty Re: Unfamiliar Ground [Kita/Klein]

Wed May 10, 2023 1:30 am
Unfamiliar Ground [Kita/Klein] - Page 4 E4Xi6Xq
KLEIN

"The same way I'll protect you. If I'm not strong enough, I'll get stronger. If I don't know what I'm doing, I'll figure it out. That's just one more kind of survival, you know?"

Her back muscle tensing reminded Klein exactly why he found Kita so attractive, and he was glad he was in the zone, otherwise he might have really felt compelled to act up in a situation like this. Instead, he just stayed where he was, maintaining that quiet approach that made him seem far more emotional than he really was. Or, at least, more emotional than he wanted to be. He didn't like thinking about how he might've really felt.

"I'm not gonna go around putting you in a situation where you have to stress about keeping me safe. That'd be inconsiderate, and it's just a way of hurting you. Last thing I wanna do is that."

Despite himself, he couldn't entirely contain himself, and between the conversation and Kita's earlier tension, Klein placed a gentle kiss on her back, as if to reassure her. He did want her, after all, and he wasn't gonna get what he wanted if he was too much of a baby.

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unfamiliar Ground [Kita/Klein] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Unfamiliar Ground [Kita/Klein] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Wed May 10, 2023 8:55 pm
Unfamiliar Ground [Kita/Klein] - Page 4 NHJCSUs

Kita Lirio

Her jaws stretched in a yawn, eyes growing heavy as she heard Klein's reassuring words, though gradually had a harder time understanding what he had to say. There was no doubt she felt comfortable enough to sleep, at least, despite her irked state. She loathed Safira, but she was not only previously an Espada, but still held up in her power - her mere presence was a suffocating weight she couldn't push back against. It made her feel like she'd gone back in time to when she was treated as a beast on a leash, or rather, that she was back to that situation all over again. Again and again, she kept asking herself: What was she to do if it ever came down to Klein's safety against such things?

Those worrisome thoughts just dragged and made her far more tired, drawn back only by the sensation of the little arrancar giving a kiss to her bare skin, partially rolling to look at him from partially closed eyes and an unreadable expression, before she'd partially sit up, pulling him by his top in a surprisingly gentle manner, rolling over to pull him into a hug, her long white locks draping over her shoulders as she'd plop back down on the bed, pressing against him as her eyes were well shut, lips parted with audible slow breathing that indicated sleep had finally taken her, any resistance against the embrace just being met with equally stubborn spooning.

END
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum