Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enlightened [Ikari/Hana] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Enlightened [Ikari/Hana] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Enlightened [Ikari/Hana] - Page 2 Empty Re: Enlightened [Ikari/Hana]

Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:45 am
Enlightened [Ikari/Hana] - Page 2 Hana_PostingHeader10
Enter: Hana Aoyama

Hana finished her cuddle of the large fluffy pink fox, ending up with small strands of fur along her cheeks. She didn't seem to mind it and just brushed it off as it began tickling her skin. She giggled, a childishness she hadn't expressed in a long time.

"I'm on the job, so unless I get another call, I'm free for the rest of the night," Hana said with a big smile. "I'd like to learn more about Danava. As you can expect, a lower Shinigami like myself, doesn't deal too much outside of hollow unless we choose to do so. I haven't had much time to study your kind."

Hana looked up to the fire that allowed them sight and pointed at them. "For example, is this a spell all Danava can do, or is it something special to you?"

End Post
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enlightened [Ikari/Hana] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Enlightened [Ikari/Hana] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:57 pm
Enlightened [Ikari/Hana] - Page 2 6xF1pWg

IKARI YAMASHIRO

Aww, the snuggles and cuddles didn't have to end! Ikari was positively eating them up. Heck, Ikari was ready to just cuddle Hana for a very long time! But, the woman seemed to determine the end of their cuddle and Ikari did her best to acquiesce to her desires. However, Hana was quite adorable, and that childish giggle that followed after she was done with that cuddle was music to Ikari's ears; if only because Ikari had a feeling Hana was one who needed to keep such a decorum she couldn't allow herself some simple pleasures in life. For example, cuddling an adorable fluffy fox! However, Hana soon turned her attentions to Ikari's Kitsunebi, which the fox couldn't help but giggle about; and she was more than glad to do her best to explain Danava.

For this purpose, Ikari resumed her human form with a small 'pomf', the woman smiling as her five tails flicked behind her rhythmically. She smiled at the woman and nodded, indicating her hand towards the fire, a portion of which parted from the larger flame and leaped to rest above Ikari's palm. She decided to start with a more complex subject, which would be the Danava themselves.

"To put it simply, Danava embody a specific concept. We are created by a being, a different being, that inhabits this very world; in a sense. She creates us, and we are made upon the Earth. The concepts we come from could be anything, really. Specific, or abstract. For example, I am the Danava of Kitsune, which means I embody the aspects of Kitsune. Which are, well, a bit abstract~ It's why I have healing and was able to heal you; but some of the other applications also include how I can take the form of a human and a fox, as well as my eternal partner. Something akin to a Zanpakuto spirit, but they do not reside within an object. That one is uh... a bit hard to explain. Regardless, think of a Danava as a being who embodies a concept or thing. Like Fire, water, wind, and things like that."

After allowing Hana some time to digest what she had said, Ikari gestured to the fire within her palm, which she tickled with a finger; causing the fire to briefly surge before returning to a lesser state.

"This here is my Kitsunebi, my fox fire. It's... Kind of a spell. Danava have what we call Atma Vatou, and they are tools of the trade; as a I called them earlier. They're akin to smaller bits of my larger concept, which in this case is Kitsunebi; the fire that Kitsune can wield. It's more apt to call them weapons or items, I suppose, but I think a tool of the trade is a perfect way to refer to them. So, in a sense, yes all Danava can make an Atma Vatou, but not the same as the ones I have; not usually."

Ikari smiled sheepishly before she reached out and ruffled Hana's hair, smiling a bit more well meaningly.

"I hope that's understandable. I can try to explain it better, if you need. Danava themselves are simply just a complex topic~"

END POST | KITSUNE

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enlightened [Ikari/Hana] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Enlightened [Ikari/Hana] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:29 pm

The existence of Danava felt more like mini-gods or angels of some sort. Hana would even go far enough to call them "Spirits of the World." With how Ikari described them, she wondered how many were actually out there. Could there be a Danava of clothing? Or flight? Or violence? Or peace? Ikari did say they could be anything, so did that mean there were evil or destructive Danava out there? It was a fascinating topic. And as Ikari moved on to the subject of Danava magic, Hana paid close attention. Luckily, that explanation did not cause more questions.

"No, no. Don't worry. Thank you," Hana said, sheepishly waving both hands. "In a short time, I've learned quite a bit about Danava. You explained them wonderfully. I will admit, I have more questions, but I doubt you want to spend the night explaining your own kind to me. Instead, why don't we head back toward the city? I still have to be alert if a hollow shows up, so I can't become too distracted..."

This night brought something else to Hana's attention: she needed more training. She should have been able to handle those hollow on her own. As they walked, Hana glanced down to her zanpakuto and was taken aback. She gasped and pulled the sword from her hip. What had been a normal asauchi transformed. The sheath and wrap were a matching dark, but vibrant blue and the guard shined in silver.

"What?" Hana said, clearly surprised. "You changed." Hana looked up to Ikari and held the blade out for display. "It changed! She... He... I don't know, but it changed!" Hana brought the sword to her chest and hugged it like one would hug a friend. "You changed, you changed, you changed!" Hana said, hopping around like an excited child, a tear of joy falling from her eyes. "Finally... I have my own zanpakuto."

End Post
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enlightened [Ikari/Hana] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Enlightened [Ikari/Hana] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:01 pm

IKARI YAMASHIRO

Ikari was glad she had helped Hana better understand Danava, even if the way she helped the woman understand them wasn't exactly in the most helpful of ways; it at least did outline how Danava worked in some way. Frankly speaking, Ikari knew she didn't really give the greatest of explanations when it came to some of the more complex parts of Danava; especially like how Ikari didn't explain the whole thing with eternal partners. Some of it was just, simply, best left unsaid for the time being.

However, Hana certainly surprised Ikari by suddenly looking upon her once Asuachi, and then bringing the blade, sheath and all, out of her Obi; to display it in front of Ikari's face in sheer ecstasy. Ikari couldn't help but lean back, eyes wide, ears perked straight up as she was completely surprised, and confused, by this sudden outbreak of joy from Hana; relating to her Zanpakuto. Apparently, she had just recieved her own Zanpakuto instead of having just a simple filler blade that was used to accomplish her duties. Frankly speaking, Ikari's ears stayed perked straight up quite a long time, at least ten minutes, before they eventually relaxed and disappeared back into her hair. It was all very surprising, really.

Ikari simply chuckled and gave Hana a big hug, ruffled the woman's hair a little bit, and smiled warmly.

"I don't really understand all the ins and outs of Shinigami, but congratulations, Hana. Sounds like you're well on your way~ And I promise not to turn into a distractingly fluffy and cuddly fox until we get back into the city; I'd prefer that you don't get beat up again. You are much too cute to be beaten up like that anyways!"

Ikari giggled softly, giving Hana a warm squeeze of a hug before she allowed the woman to walk unhindered by a kitsune as Ikari too kept an ear out for any trouble around them; while also using her kitsunebi to keep their path lit during their walk back. Frankly speaking, Ikari felt no need to be afraid of the hollow, but she certainly would make certain no more harm befell Hana during their time together. After all, what Ikari said was true. Beautiful, cute, and pretty women definitely do not need to get beaten up unless absolutely necessary! Men too... Either way! Ikari was just glad that Hana was doing alright, and seemed to have hit a milestone in her life as a Shinigami.

END POST | KITSUNE

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:42 am

For someone like Hana, finally gaining her own zapakuto felt like a miracle, or some sort of blessing. She had been struggling so much, but apparently only needed that push to get it to transform. Thoughts of training and learning her zanpakuto's name immediately came to mind. She'd hold of on patrols for a while after this.

And when she realized what happened, a bit of Hana's childish side flared up. The 'little girl' in her began exuding itself, practically radiating from the smile she kept up. After reaching this level, she could finally feel proud enough of her own accomplishments that she might tell someone. Hiroe was the first on her mind.

Hana's cheeks pinkened as she was called "cute" and given a hug. She returned the quick embrace, but she realized that she didn't understand the meaning behind the word "cute" in this moment. She heard it enough to question whether it meant adorable or date-able. Instead of asking, Hana shook the thoughts away.

The two began making their way back to the city. As they walked, Hana kept her zanpakuto hugged to her chest, like a trophy she was exceedingly proud of. "I think we will be just fine making it back," Hana said. "So, what were you doing all the way out here? Do you live in the area or were you hunting the hollows as well?"

End Post
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:58 pm

IKARI YAMASHIRO

Frankly speaking, Ikari’s definition of cute could honestly mean both! But right at this moment where Hana was acting quite like an actual woman, a girl just elated to find out that she had made some progress in life after all the hard work, she was definitely extremely adorable right now. After all, if she was someone who was made to suppress her true self from the world because of nobility, then what Ikari had just seen was something far more akin to the actual nature of the woman before her. Ikari smiled, ruffled the woman’s hair gently and continued to walk with her, gentle purring a constant background to everything Ikari did or said.

Soon, however, came the question of where Ikari lived.

This one question alone caused Ikari’s satisfied purrs to falter and nearly halt only to resume moments later. Frankly speaking, she didn’t technically have a home; not one that Hana would likely recognize. Ikari knew how to live wild, quite well in fact; but that didn’t mean she liked sleeping in the wilderness all the time! Sometimes it could be very stressful, you know! Ikari soon shook her head and smiled at Hana, petting the woman quite casually.

“Frankly speaking, I don’t live here; I just kinda wander around. But, Japan is my home, I just don’t have an actual physical building I live in. And me finding you was just some good luck, for both of us I think~ A cute and pretty girl like you, all alone! Well, aside from scaring me with how injured you were, I’m glad to have met you~ But nope! No hollow hunting for me! I try to leave that to you Shinigami, keep my nose clean and all that~ What about you, Hana~? Were you out here on official business~?”

END POST | KITSUNE

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:29 am

Hana had never been complimented on her appearance so much. It felt strange, a little unreal. She couldn't help but wonder whether that was part of being a Danava. She mentally pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind and kept up a smile.

"Yes, I am out here on official business," Hana said, pulling out her phone. "I was assigned that hollow, though I am curious whether or not it was a test of some sort. It seemed beyond my current abilities. Either that, or I was incorrectly assigned."

There was a moment of silence as she read a message that popped up on the screen. Hana shrugged and put it away, "Oh well. I'll have to ask about it when I get back, which may be sooner than I thought. I'm being called back. It's probably a response to the hollow, so I need to head back. Thank you again, for saving my life."

Hana didn't want to leave after meeting someone new, but orders were orders. Hana gave one final hug and turned away to open the senkaimon. She stepped in and waved goodbye as it closed up behind her and she made her way home.

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum