Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Beginnings: The Road To Recovery [Arianda/Fuurinji] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999New Beginnings: The Road To Recovery [Arianda/Fuurinji] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

New Beginnings: The Road To Recovery [Arianda/Fuurinji] - Page 2 Empty Re: New Beginnings: The Road To Recovery [Arianda/Fuurinji]

Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:52 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Blast... The damned thing was in the Rukongai. Even if the cross was cursed, which Arianda secretly doubted, she still comforted Fuu to the best of her ability, giving the woman a tender kiss to the forehead before she smiled carefully at Fuu, petting the woman's ears with that great deal of affection; similar to before. However, the problem if the cross being in the Rukongai, or the forests of the Soul Society, meant that Arianda couldn't accompany Fuu to find the cross and personally verify that the cross wasn't cursed. After all, if it was cursed... Arianda would've been strong enough to either immediately purge the curse or at least isolate it completely. However, Arianda was desperately curious to get her hands on this cross... It could be the answer that Fuu has been searching for! However, Arianda let out a tiny sigh and smiled carefully at Fuu.

"Well... that is quite unfortunate, Fuu. I had hoped I would be able to help you get to the bottom of that mess but, I'm afraid me entering the Soul Society wouldn't exactly be the best idea for me; death or arrest on spot for one thing~! But, nevermind... Try to put those out of your mind for now, Fuu. We'll figure something else out~ Instead, focus on me, if you want~"

Arianda smiled warmly and adjusted Fuu in her lap, giving the woman a kiss to the forehead once again; the oddly burning temperature of the kiss likely distracting Fuu from her painful memories and directing them upon Arianda. Eventually, the demon was able to figure out how to properly distract Fuu and did so by providing her with a series of masterful pets that was fully intended to help the woman relax; to help Fuu relax into Ari's loving embrace. After at least five minutes of this, Arianda smiled warmly and nuzzled Fuu's cheek a little.

"Now... turning back to sparring. I refuse to do so while you are a little delicate. Things must be taken one step at a time, because I refuse to lose you to the same path that you were on before. However,"

Arianda smiled warmly as she caressed Fuu's cheek and smiled warmly.

"So, my dear Kitten when would you like a proper tour of your new abode~? And then, we can figure out where to go from there, okay~? And, darling, I just wanted to make sure you understand that I’m adopting you; in full. My darling kitten~"

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Beginnings: The Road To Recovery [Arianda/Fuurinji] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0New Beginnings: The Road To Recovery [Arianda/Fuurinji] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

New Beginnings: The Road To Recovery [Arianda/Fuurinji] - Page 2 Empty Re: New Beginnings: The Road To Recovery [Arianda/Fuurinji]

Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:19 am

New Beginnings: The Road To Recovery

As Arianda spoke, Fuu wiped the tears from her face. Taking a few moments to compose herself fully as she sat back up, nodding to the first words she said about simply putting it out of her mind for now. The gentle kiss and masterful hand movements aiding greatly in her mind being distracted away from the painful past that was her former life, letting Fuu lean into the hand. Arianda made it fully clear that training was quite simply out of the question right now, citings Fuu's recent mental instability as the reason it wouldn't happen.

This wasn't exactly something Fuu liked to hear, training was her first and foremost way of clearing her mind and keeping it focused on something else. However, Arianda did bring up a good idea of giving a tour of the new abode while doubling down on adopting Fuu into her home and letting her stay there indefinitely rather than temporarily. "Well if I'm not going to be allowed to train, then I suppose a tour is the next best thing for a distraction..." Not that she'd be able to see much of the detail from the tour, but then again such things would likely distract her from the function of the house and that which resided within.

Techniques in use:

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Beginnings: The Road To Recovery [Arianda/Fuurinji] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999New Beginnings: The Road To Recovery [Arianda/Fuurinji] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:29 pm

"Can't train for now, hun. If you train with a mental state that is less than what you wish it to be, you'll likely end up worse off; we need to get you back to a place where you are more stable, and especially know all of your past. But, that can wait for another time, because you have endured more than enough pain in the past few days than I think you have in a long while."

Arianda smiled at Fuu, even if Fuu couldn't entirely see such a warm expression she could at least feel Ari's warm hug before she gently set her upon the chair she was in before, the demon standing up and setting to cleaning the table of empty dishes. After all, Fuu had shown quite well just how hungry she truly was. After a bit more time of cleaning and letting Fuu wait, or eat, Arianda had brushed her hands off and stretched; petting Fuu's head and gently rubbing one of her ears before she took one of the woman's hands.

"Come, my dear Kitten; let's take a little tour~ You were so curious before, so I don't see why we shouldn't explore everything~"

Arianda grinned a tiny bit as she helped Fuu to her feet, if she need the help, and then held Fuu's hand within her own and guided her around the house. Frankly speaking, even if Fuu couldn't see it all, Arianda did her best to describe the house with precise details so that Fuu could get a good mental picture of the house she was in; aside from the outlines and sight her Zanpakuto give her. Even if Ari didn't know about her Zanpakuto allowing her to see the outline of things, she still did her best to convey what the house looked like. Eventually, after going through the house, and briefly stopping in front of a locked door that was once Calypso's, Arianda took Fuu to her room once more; the one Fuu had woken up in.

"This room is a little... well, barren at the moment. But, we can decorate it however you would want, okay? If you wish to decorate it much. After all, it'll be your room, Fuu; why not make it yours in full~?"

Arianda smiled warmly, allowing Fuu all the time she needed within this room before she once more took Fuu's hand and carefully led the woman to Ari's room now; where the demon allowed Fuu time to explore on her own once again. This time, however, it was under Ari's gaze. While there, Arianda quietly pulled a picture out of her nightstand; the only picture Arianda had of Calypso, truth be told. After carefully tucking that into a pocket of her skirt, Arianda gently pet Fuu, rubbing both of her ears with a practiced mastery.

"Explore as you wish, Fuu; I'll be right here when you're done, okay~?"

After that, Arianda took a gentle seat upon her bed, wondering how long it would be until Fuu realized how expansive the demon's closet was; and that she also had an attached bathroom. However, she wanted Fuu to take things at her own pace; especially when it came to the daunting exploration of a home she was completely new to. Indeed, a moment of relaxation was best for now... Later... Later Arianda would try to figure out how she could help Fuu with the problem involving her family. That Quincy cross... It was just a hunch, and one Arianda couldn't prove, but something told the demon that the cross wasn't cursed in the slightest. Everything else that occurred? The demon could only guess and wonder... And hope that she could put Fuu upon the correct path.

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Beginnings: The Road To Recovery [Arianda/Fuurinji] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0New Beginnings: The Road To Recovery [Arianda/Fuurinji] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:56 pm

She couldn't say with full confidence that she was wrong, even Fuu knew that training when not in a good mind state only meant that training would be far less fruitful. So finishing the exploration that she'd begun when she first awoke was probably the next best thing, though meditation was something she'd need to do sooner rather than later since that was rather pivitol to how she fought in general.

Alas that would have to wait, and she couldn't say that her curiosity was satiated from before anyway. So she nodded and joined Arianda, not needing any help to stand or walk thankfully. Most of the house was what one might expect from a traditional residence, though admittedly the last time she'd been in a 'house' properly was quite awhile ago and the shack she grew up in was nothing close to resembling a 'proper' house. The one thing she was thankful for was that even if doors were locked or rooms left intentionally unexplained, cracks existed everywhere and her unique form of vision let her see even that which would normally be impossible to see without x-ray vision as a result. There were few places within the house she couldn't see into thanks to her Wind Reading, a vacuum of space was neigh impossible to achieve.

Given the brief stop that she had in front of only one room, a room that was locked at that, Fuu took it to heart that it was likely special to Arianda and to pry would be akin to an invasion of privacy, and so despite being able to see into the room, Fuu made no mention of the room nor its any contents of the room that might be within. Instead they were swiftly redirected to the room that she'd started in originally, a rather barren room that was meant to be filled with things that the Shinigami decided to fill it with if anything.

She had to admit, she had very few possessions before going solo, and now that she was solo the only things she had on her were sparse few rations, her clothes and, her twin Zanpakuto's. However, there was one thing that she could 'decorate' the room with. Before they left, Fuurinji pulled both of her Zanpakuto's from their sheath, moving over to the wall that was connected to the door and carved a single symbol onto it, 風.

To some the symbol itself might not seem that important, but those that knew what the symbol itself was and knew Fuurinji they'd realize the significance of it. The symbol was the same one for the word 'Wind'. For Fuurinji, the wind was everything beyond simply being the theme of her Zanpakuto, though she didn't explain the reason for carving it into the wall.

They didn't remain in the room much longer, and returning to Arianda's room though she didn't have much within that Fuu hadn't already taken note of. As a result her exploration was far slower and more methodical, her hands tracing around some objects to look for any defects or hidden crannies that tried to hide themselves from her gaze. Truth be told there was little that she hadn't already found with her gaze, opening drawers and the like weren't even needed for much of what was within the rooms, the natural cracks and crevices that existed within objects allowed for any amount of wind through and as a result allowed her gaze to pierce it.

So much of her time within the room was spent standing still, only her head turning slightly though even that was more done on instinct towards whatever it was she was focusing on. For anyone else such sight that she had would make it very difficult to focus on any one thing, as it essentially gave her 360 degree vision with its only limitation being the lack of any real detail. "You've got... a very large room... and an even larger closet."

Techniques in use:

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:50 pm

As Arianda showed Fuu around the house, she didn't really know the full extent to Fuu's vision. However, from what little Arianda had seen from the woman's eyes, she knew that Fuu could at least use some method of sight; but that was something to explore when the demon knew better of Fuu's mental state, and also more of that cross if she could. Arianda still refused to believe that a Quincy could curse an object. Not to mention, why would they target Fuu's family in particular if that was the case? It's all muddled and, frankly, Arianda couldn't help in any meaningful way. After all, she couldn't step a single toe into the Soul Society.

However, after their extensive tour, and after Arianda took a small mental note about what Fuu had carved into the wall; odd but she didn't protest. Eventually, Arianda let out a small sigh as the arrived in her room, letting Fuu explore with her particular form of vision. Afterwards, Arianda let out a soft giggle and shrugged at Fuu.

"Just a bit~ I quite enjoy having an assortment of clothes. And the big shirts are especially comfortable, as I'm sure you've realized. Now, come, I'd rather not spend all of the afternoon and evening in here until I need to rest. Let's see what more we can do for you before the day is over."

After that, Arianda stood from her bed and led the woman downstairs, to the living room and where Arianda took a seat on the couch; leaning back into the comfortable furniture. She waited for Fuu to sit down before she brought up the next subject, and especially what she was going to speak of next; a set of rules that Fuu was to follow upon pain of death. Because, if Arianda was going to adopt Fuu, she would take no less than perfection in what rules she was to bestow upon her.

"Fuu... I have some rules I want you to follow. There's a lot that you must understand, and a lot that you cannot do. My reputation is already horrible as it, and if you are to be adopted by me, you have to uphold your reputation in a positive light for mine as well. Simply put, I have rules I want you to follow; upon your life. Think of it as a code of honor. I do not need either of our lives ruined... Do not forget all that I had told you before, and upon, mount olypmus."

Arianda paused for a few moments, to let Fuu digest what Arianda had said, the demon soon finally launched into her rules, not really giving Fuu a chance to object or speak. This was imperative. After all, if it became known that Fuu was adopted by Arianda and she proceeded to attack the Quincy... Arianda would have to kill Fuu in order to make up for such a dishonor; and she didn't need a further stain upon her already horrid reputation by adopting someone who would start wars.

"Firstly, you shall not be racist to ANYONE; treat anyone how you want to be treated in return. Treat people with respect and kindness. Even Quincy, no matter how you dislike them. For all we know, you hate them for the completely wrong reasons; for all we know, that cross was just a cross and nothing more. And I refuse to let you become a hateful being due to misinformation. It is foolishness to take anything and everything at it's face value. Secondly, you will NEVER attack anyone without due course or reason. For example, you won't attack someone unless they are threatening your life, the life of another that is dear to you, or if you are trying to save someone from death. Of course, you can still fight hollow, but try not to do that out of hate either. From what I understand, a Shinigami purifies hollow to return them to the Seireitei, not to make them suffer. Thirdly, if you are to be mine, no matter how that way may be, you will NEVER act in a way that would put a stain upon my honor or reputation; nor on yours either. We are both rogue entities in this world, and keeping ourselves on good footing with the organizations of the world, and of the Soul Society, is best for us; otherwise we face dire consequences. Especially because if you were do anything that causes my friends in the Soul Society to believe I have betrayed them... I would never forgive you for that. And, lastly, I want you to always strive to be better as long as it doesn't come at the detriment of others, yourself, or especially myself; to walk that path of redemption, Fuurinji. It is the path less travelled, less used. It's one we tread not only because we desire redemption, but because we are worth it. You can take what time you need to recover from our... Uhm... Discussion a few days ago. Ask for my help whenever you need, and certainly do not be afraid to approach me. Now... Do you understand these rules, Fuu? Because I will make sure they are engrained into your mind and soul."

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:58 pm

Wanting a large area for a large amount of clothes wasn't that unusual, if Fuu had that kind of luxury before she'd of probably done the same truth be told, though didn't protest as she was soon guided out of the room and back downstairs. Once in the living room, Fuu took a seat near Ari before she began to lay down some basic guidelines, or as she called them rules, for living with her. This wasn't too surprising either as any household had a set of rules that one must abide by whilst there, whether living there or not.

Of course she needed no reminder about what had transpired before, and truth be told such events she preferred to try and not think about as much as was possible. While her first rule wasn't exactly surprising either, when Fuu went to protest against it she was simultaneously ignored and cut off by Ari. Even as she tried to clarify why she felt like she did, her words were overshadowed by the other as they simply continued to speak over her. It didn't take long before she simply stopped trying to protest and instead resigned herself to listening instead despite how much she wished to do otherwise... but perhaps that was the point.

It wasn't that the other was trying to stop her from doing that which she had always done, but rather to only do certain parts of it under... extremely specific circumstances. Admittedly most of these were already in line with how she had acted, but it was being made to be only under these circumstances and that was perhaps why Fuu wanted to protest so badly. She'd gone so very long on her own that she'd grown accustomed to simply doing things her way, not having to listen to the authority of another. However the clarity in which everything was stated made certain things were not in any uncertain terms.

Especially towards the end and the walk of redemption that Fuu was now on, but even then it was still technically in line with what she'd already begun doing, yet with the not-uncertain-terms that she'd been treated too beforehand. While she didn't agree with everything, she knew she needed to follow them. Even if nothing else was true, Arianda certainly had the capability of killing her rather easily and, at least until she could stand a chance in a fight, she had no real choice but to accept these terms and conditions. "I... understand, even if I don't agree with the methodology."

Fuu wanted to be sure that she at least stated something in her own defense, though she didn't argue any further against the rules nor did she show any sign of desiring to do such. Sure she wanted to protest against them, but she knew that such protests were coming from her past and not her present and so to do such would only be to lean into that past reflection... which was something she wanted to get away from.

Techniques in use:

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:14 pm

Frankly speaking, Arianda was a little surprised to find that Fuu didn't argue more. The woman couldn't help but admire Fuu's capability to control herself. After all, she expected a long winded tirade about why she couldn't accept this and all that fun stuff. Instead, it was a simple statement, and one drawn out of the current moment, and seemingly not of herself of the past. For that, Arianda felt a bit of relief well up within her chest. It was then that Arianda pet Fuu once more, after what was likely too long of a silence after Fuu had finally voiced her opinion on these rules. So the demon pet her, caressed her ears with delicate care, and then gently cupped Fuu's face in her hands; holding her with that tenderness that, somehow, only a mother could.

"I do not mean to be harsh, not truly... But I need you to understand the gravity of the situation we are both in. And you don't have to agree with the methodology, I just want you to follow it; because I know you can do amazing things, good things, and I don't want to have to cause either of us irreparable pain, and I hope you feel the same. Hate is a powerful emotion, yes, but you said yourself it's the wrong one. We all need something we cherish to protect. For me, it is you, and I hope that I will become what you cherish to protect, Fuurinji. We'll get on the correct path."

Arianda smiled at Fuu before she, like she had done multiple times before without a single fuck given, picked Fuu up and placed the woman upon her lap, hugging her tightly and humming as she pet Fuu's ears and head; leading a gentle stroke or two down the woman's back. She was a cat girl, after all... And she did like the pets~! Regardless, Arianda was doing her best to help Fuu relax after what was certainly a lot; but she did mean what she said before, those rules would become ingrained on Fuu's mind and soul eventually.

"After you've had some time to recover, some time to collect yourself, we will train a bit... And hopefully we can get you to someone who can help you figure out what happened to your family. No matter my intentions, I don't think they'd let me into the Soul Society; even if I snuck my way in. Actually, that would make it worse... Point is, Fuu, the answers to your future lie in your past; as painful as it is. Then, we work on improving you past the horrors of your past, and taking those hateful ideas and replacing them with ideals that will help you and others; you'll become the kind of woman any mother could be proud of, adoptive or biological~"

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:17 pm

For Fuurinji, there was a singular thing that mattered the absolute most to her, Balance. Even looking outside of her duties as a Shinigami and keeping the balance of souls, her entire fighting style revolved around balance. Balance of Good and Evil, Balance of the Elements, Balance of the Mind and Soul, Balance of Desire and Want. Without balance, nothing could flourish and thrive, and if nothing flourished... if nothing thrived, then nothing could live.

It was strange to think that in her entire time serving in the Gotei, that which she looked to first and foremost was well and truly beyond her grasp this entire time in spite of thinking and feeling like it was the opposite. However she wasn't one to question the reality that was before her, though when ones mind is clouded it can be difficult to discern reality from fiction. The question now was, was she seeing true reality, or was she merely seeing fictitious reality?

She could not help but let those words sink in, her thoughts swarming like bees in a hive set ablaze, to protect that which she cherished meant she needed something to cherish. To cherish something meant she needed a clear mind, and to have a clear mind meant she had time. She barely noticed the change in her position, and though she allowed the petting to commence and continue it wasn't a conscious effort.

"Going back to Soul Society is beyond my capabilities right now. To do so would be to face that which I am not physically or emotionally ready for." She said plainly, resting her head against Arianda's chest "No before I do that, I must find the balance within myself for without that how can I maintain the balance of the world?" She was mostly musing to herself in all honesty, but she knew what she had to do... she just... had to do it.

Techniques in use:

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:39 pm

Arianda completely understood Fuu's reluctance to return to the Seireitei now, no matter how she felt about the matter personally, Arianda understood she could not be ready for something at the moment, and Arianda couldn't help but nod gently as she continued to pet Fuu as the woman nuzzled against her frame and laid that head of hers against Ari's chest. All the while, Arianda continued to pet Fuurinji, not ceasing for a second in her calming ministrations to the woman; gentle pets to her head, ears, and the occasional hand running all the way down the woman's spine and up her tail in a single gentle stroke.

"I understand, Fuu. Reclaiming yourself, restoring yourself, and finding balance once again takes priority before you face the past; before you face what haunts you. Facing your past will, I believe, be an important part of your recovery. But, it is one that will be visited upon later. For now, rest and recuperation, framing the correct mindset for a proper balance, and then once more returning to training are our first steps. I do want you to have something to chew on for a bit though. I want you to think about racism in its full. You have been taken in by a demon, one who was once of Shadowfall, and I have been quite the subject of racism myself; which is why I refuse to tolerate it. I want you to think about why we should treat others the way we wish to be treated, and not with prejudice; no matter how hard it is to act without prejudice. Rest in my embrace, and contemplate. For you are safe in a mother's arms, even if she is not your own~"

Arianda smiled warmly as she hugged Fuu against her body in full, resting her head against the top of Fuu's head; a tiny kiss being planted atop the woman's head as she continued to pet Fuu. As Arianda hugged Fuu, the woman hummed gently, a melody without a tune, but it was calming nonetheless; and perhaps it would allow Fuu the calm she needed to contemplate what Ari asked of her. However, Arianda did speak once more, whispering so she wouldn't harm Fuu's sensitive hearing.

"Do not rush the process either, Fuu; take it easy and let yourself think. This path is an arduous one, and one not taken lightly. But you'll have me to help you stay upon it, and I promise that you shan't stray; that you'll become a woman, a Shinigami, that your mother and your Captain Komamura can be proud of."

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:36 pm

For the most part Fuurinji understood what she needed to do, before she could even speak about redemption she needed to find the balance within herself. "It wasn't really racism... My hatred was grounded in facts about what they've done as a whole in the past... But that hatred stemmed from the past, from an admiration for something that'd long been gone and even after knowing there are those within that feel differently, my attitude towards the whole didn't change. It was a long held grudge for those that no longer lived, and I placed the blame for that grudge on those that were alive yet had nothing to do with it." Truthfully speaking she didn't hate the Quincy's solely for them being Quincy, but there was a narrow line she walked with her hatred that could've easily bled over into such a thought process.

"Either way, whether it be an unwarranted grudge versus true racism, it was something that was once justified and no longer was... but I refused to accept that or believe it was possible for them to change. I merely assumed that all Quincy would hold the same belief, because all the ones I knew did." She shook her head slightly, relaxing herself enough to close her eyes. "But I do think there are a lot of things I must reflect on before I can move on, which in itself will take a long time. Words said long ago that I remembered yet chose to forgo the true meaning of, and intentions long held that need to be held in earnest."

Techniques in use:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum