Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trash Duty [Eiji/Natasha] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Trash Duty [Eiji/Natasha] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Trash Duty [Eiji/Natasha] Empty Trash Duty [Eiji/Natasha]

Fri May 05, 2023 8:19 pm
Trash Duty [Eiji/Natasha] C76Fg8Q

Neighborhood Brat

No one had any business being out here in the wet, cold rain. No one had any business spending their afternoon covered in rain, walking through the streets and cleaning up after the poor. Of course, Eiji was the very person left with such a mediocre lifestyle on such a mediocre looking day. As part of the odd jobs he was ever so used to working, today he dawned a florescent construction vest that was meant for the 2010's and was tasked with cleaning up the side of the road in a nearby cul-de-sac.

"So much for rainy days being meant for rest."

Tch clicked the boy's tongue, his face filling with an expression that only the nastiest of folk would dawn. Left with nothing but an annoyed pit in his stomach and a bag of trash in his hands, Eiji sighed, if it weren't for his lack of funds he would never be caught dead picking up over someone else's trash.

Nonetheless, though his day was filled with nothing but boring trash disposal Eiji would find himself eventually taking a small break, one that was well earned for the busy body. After all, a little prince had no business spreading his hands across such filth for such a long time.

"What kind of person would do this for a living? Sick and nasty is what it is. No way no how, I wouldn't be caught dead."

The boy shook his head, flopping down on a nearby bench and sighing once again. Pulling the hood to his coat tight across his skull, he turned towards the entryway of the cul-de-sac and watched people go to and fro. Who has the time of day to dick around like this, he thought. There was money to be had, places to be and things to do. Eiji wouldn't be found dead idling around.

Not for a moment.

Ain't No Place For A Rat

Trash Duty [Eiji/Natasha] FXpoQxJ
Trash Duty [Eiji/Natasha] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trash Duty [Eiji/Natasha] Left_bar_bleue0/0Trash Duty [Eiji/Natasha] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Trash Duty [Eiji/Natasha] Empty Re: Trash Duty [Eiji/Natasha]

Fri May 05, 2023 8:55 pm
Trash Duty [Eiji/Natasha] GErtDg6

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

Karakura Town? Natasha had heard quite a few stories about this place. She had never actually visited the place, but it definitely had history that couldn't be ignored. Come to think of it, hadn't this place been at the centerfold of a lot of spiritual action in the past? Several warriors fought for and protected this place with their lives. She would certain love to entertain herself with the scenery, but she's on recon duty at the moment while her soldat are searching around for any hollow activity.

There had been several reports indicating something was here, and Natasha simply wasn't going to ignore it even if it was simply a hunch. In the meantime, though, she might as well sit down for a moment to take a breather. She's already neutralized a few so far. If anything else came up, she'd simply be alerted by the soldat exploring the area. Grabbing a hot dog and drink from the nearest vendor, Natasha occupies a seat on the bench, not entirely mindful of the young man sitting beside her. Once she noticed him, though, she turned around to wave at him apologetically.

"Oof. Sorry about that, honey. I didn't notice anyone else was here till I sat down'."

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trash Duty [Eiji/Natasha] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Trash Duty [Eiji/Natasha] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Fri May 05, 2023 11:51 pm

Neighborhood Brat

Though he wasn't exactly against the presence of others, Eiji was nothing less than displeased by the woman that occupied the bench beside him now. Trash in hand, the young man turned to the food flooded woman and then back to the street without thinking much of it. Out in the rain, eating a hotdog of all things? What are you, a degenerate of some kind?

"Eh? What was that?"

He shot a glance at the woman, barely having heard her out of disinterest. Giving it a second thought, he reprocessed what she had said and sighed. What was she on about? Public spaces were for the public, why was she apologizing?

"Oh, right. It's fine. Don't really know why'd you apologize it ain't like no one can sit out in public."

Eiji shrugged and looked back to the bag of trash in his hands, giving himself a gentle shrug and huffing awkwardly. The joys of going from a rich boy to poor little idiot. Eiji despised this life he lived now.

"Little weird to be eating hotdogs out in the rain don't you think?"

Ain't No Place For A Rat

Spoiler:
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trash Duty [Eiji/Natasha] Left_bar_bleue0/0Trash Duty [Eiji/Natasha] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun May 07, 2023 2:35 pm

"True, but there are those who prefer sitting along every now and then, you know? Didn't want to risk steppin' on any feet. Far as the hotdog goes, you're not wrong. I'm hungry, and it was the closest thing I saw before they closed up.... now that I think about it, if I take it out of it's box now, it'll be soggy. Shoot."

Natasha chuckled sheepishly at her minor mishap, leaning against the bench as she crossed her legs. She hadn't actually paid too much attention to the weather until he pointed it out. Eiji's words were enough to remind her of the rain, and Natasha couldn't really provide any answer out of a humorous "whoops" of a grin. Shrugging softly, Natasha would erect a barrier of solidified reishi to push away the rain. Neither one of them needed to be out here drenched in rain, and it would be easier to host a conversation this way. Her gaze would travel to young man curiously, observing his appearance.

"Hotdog blunders aside, I'm takin' a break from duty at the moment. Word has it there's been a few hollows roaming around the area, and I'm aimin' to nip em' in the bud before they get out of hand. Name's Natasha. What's yours, sweetheart?"

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 15, 2023 1:33 pm

Neighborhood Brat

This lady was somethin' else, Eiji thought. Most people wouldn't be eatin' out in the rain, let alone sitting on a bench in such weather. Of course Eiji didn't exactly have any room to talk, his grip on the trash bag in front of him tightening. If anything, he was a bit of a weirdo for working out in the rain. Despite that, the boy gave himself a shrug and gave the lady a side eye as she spoke.

"Hollows out here? Could have had me fooled, I ain't got no business bein' out here in the rain workin' if theres hollows around."

He scoffed, it was just like these shady, mediocre jobs to be sending people out in such dangerous situations. Well, whatever he thought, nothing to change about it now. Looking back to the open cul-de-sac, Eiji yawned and shook the sleepiness out of his face.

"Eiji, nice to meet you Ms. Natasha. I'm just the local trash boy for today it seems."

Eiji rarely interacted with people that were in Natasha's field of work. He wasn't exactly the greatest fighter and knew very little She peaked his curiosity, he wouldn't lie to himself. So, he pointed towards the open cul-de-sac and spoke as nonchalant as he could.

"What business do hollows have bein' out here of all places? Boss man didn't tell me shit about it so I didn't even know. Really, I might just be a target if one saw me."

He chuckled, both due to nervousness and the thought that he could get in to yet another fight. Per usual for the kid's lifestyle these days.

Ain't No Place For A Rat

Spoiler:
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 15, 2023 6:33 pm

"Trash boy, eh? Well, I'd say its honest work. Hopefully, it's puttin food on your table, too. Anyway... Pleased to meet cha', Eiji."

Natasha would whistle softly maintaining the reishi barrier to push away the rain as they spoke. He certainly had every reason to inquire about hollows, and his reaction was quite warranted. After all, for a man who was simply throwing out trash bags, who in the world wanted to be attacked at random by a gluttonous soul-eating beast? Fortunately, she was here. As long as her and her soldat were regulating the area, there was no particularly need to worry about harm coming to his person.

Worry would only really set in if a Menos Grande or some other grade of hollow came roaring into existence, but that was somewhat unlikely given the total lack of spiritual sources to feed from. Even Eiji didn't really stand out as something Natasha would consider "Hollow Chow" unless they were truly desperate. At least, not offhand. Nothing stood out about him all that much.

"Hollows are strange creatures, sweetheart. Nowadays, with almost half of the populace of earth bein' spiritually aware, and a smaller group of them possessing actual spirit abilities, I reckon they tend to pop up whenever they're attracted to what they consider the most attractive source o' sustenance. I've heard reports of somethin', but so far, rest assured, we haven't found anything. I actually don't think you'd be a target at all, honey. Unless your hostin' some type of special ability, I think they might walk past ya unless they're really desperate. A small hollow, for example, might lunge at ya' like an animal would, but anything bigger'? Nah."

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:29 pm

Neighborhood Brat

Eiji couldn't tell if this Natasha lady was talking out of some small crevice lodged deep inside of her or if this was just how she treated everyone. The southern accent of her voice was sweet to the ears but, despite that, her words felt like a bit of a sting for the boy. What did she mean by him not bein' attractive to a hollow? Whatever, he thought. If Eiji were a hollow, he'd target someone like himself any day, anywhere. After all, he was both handsome and lean, that's more than enough reason to take interest in a meal.

Shrugging it off, he turned away from Natasha towards the street and scoffed.

"If you asked me I think I'd be quite a filling snack."

His words were gruff and jumbled as if to hide them, the intent behind them clearly to defend himself. A spoiled brat like himself wouldn't necessarily understand the consequences of his actions with such a statement, especially when someone like Natasha would be capable of defending him. Nonetheless, his attitude was something that couldn't be contained.

"Besides, how couldn't a hollow find me tasty? Like, seriously. Ain't no way."

Tossing the garbage bag he held around he turned back towards Natasha and jutted a finger in her direction. His face filled with a scowl before he settled in to a glare.

"Who are you to decide whether or not I'd be tasty huh? I ain't no normal prey thank you very much."

Eiji's face lit up, his eyes closing and thumb pressed firmly to his chest as if to symbolize some type of serious pride over his words. Some people were simply idiots, while Eiji may be generally book smart, common sense was something that he thoroughly lacked.

"Are they really that common, though? I ain't see nothin' like that in my entire life. I guess I've been a'bit sheltered a majority of that time though, so it ain't exactly a fair experience."

Falling back to what would could on assume was his normal etiquette, he sighed and took the garbage bag he toted around in both hands and leaned back as far as he could before letting out a little raspberry in protest of his current situation.

"'Sides, cleaning might be honest work but it sure is boring. If you've got all this knowledge why don't you entertain me with it?"

Surely a simple request, he thought.

Ain't No Place For A Rat

Spoiler:
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:54 pm

Natasha blinked softly as she listened to him stubbornly deny what she viewed as factual evidence. Her words were far from an insult, but oddly enough, whether steered by misguided hubris or some prideful nature that ignored facts, he seemed to take her words as a strike against himself. What human in their right mind would feel insulted by being told they weren't on a soul-devouring creature's radar?

For a moment, Natasha remained silent as she allowed the childish young man to rant at length about his extraordinary potential as hollow chow. Finding it difficult to resist holding back her mirth, she chuckled heartily as she held her sides. It was really hilarious, everything from his reaction to expression. It reminded her of one of those bratty rival characters in a shounen manga series. Of course, once her laughter died down, she leaned against her chair as she parsed his request.

Entertain him with it? Wow, he was genuinely serious, huh? Brash for a young man, foolish even. Fortunately, Natasha was the adult in this situation, and so she wasn't particularly prepared to humor him by displaying what she did on duty. Compromising a life so casually was the last thing she wanted on her resume. In turn, she played coy, posing a question.

"Whaddya' mean entertain ya' with it, sugar? Most men and women would be over the stars to know they ain't hollow-chow material, yet yer treatin' it like it's an affront against your pride. Cleaning's honest work---it's safe. Endangerin' yer life like a damn' fool is just plain' crazy."

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:57 pm

Neighborhood Brat

"Exactly what I meant, duh."

Eiji pointed at Natasha triumphantly, as if he had just won some type of argument against his mortal enemy. He was beyond his age in strength and wisdom, clearly Natasha could see that. Without question, Eiji was simply interested in the ways of the world. With that comes his interest in why she believed he wasn't worth being a snack.

"How am I supposed to even know that YOU'D be considered a good snack, huh? What if you've just been messin' with me this entire time?"

He leaned forward, dropping his bag of trash and finally letting the situation come to a head. This was a challenge now, no longer pointing at the woman and now simply looking forward, a dead stare filling his facial expression. There was little that he knew about the world, truly. The things that he learned as a kid weren't helpful, that was clear. Homeschooling and being kicked out eventually as a rich, spoiled brat has left him with very little to know. So what was wrong with being curious?

"I don't know a lot when it comes to the workin' of the world. I've spent a lot of my life messin' around and doin' shit that I shouldn't. Because of that, I'm here. No knowledge, no understanding, no friends, nothin'. So what if I just want you to show me all this Hollow stuff? I don't think I'm askin' a lot here. Frankly, I think as a grown woman it's your duty. A young man, newly of age, is completely reasonable for asking for help."

Eiji sighed, slinging his trash bag over his shoulder.

"So. What do you say?"

Ain't No Place For A Rat

Spoiler:
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:35 pm

He was truly serious, huh? Natasha was honestly quite impressed with what she could only describe as the foolish insanity of a prideful mind. In lesser words, sheer idiocy. There were several other ways one could approach the situation, but he seemed stubbornly set on entertaining the idea of throwing himself into danger. Running a hand through her hair, the southern woman regarded him with a curious gaze.

His personality seemed reckless, something that seemed to fit the perceived age of his appearance quite well. Part of her wondered if he wouldn't just pursue the idea himself if she left him to his own devices, and that naturally played a part in her decision.

A few of his words, while not resonating entirely, earned an arch of the eyebrow from the blonde-haired woman, an exasperated curve of the lips as she ruffled her own hair. Young men truly did have a habit of wearing their pride on their sleeves, even to their own detriment. Rising from the bench, Natasha clapped her hands together a few times before motioning for him to follow her.

"Yer a bossy lil fella, ya know that? Fine. Listen up, since yer' so invested in humorin' your curiosity, I'll show ya' what the spiritual side of the world looks and feels like. Do not, and I repeat, do not leave my side or wander off at any time. Seein' as I gotta handle the hollow issue in this part of the town, I might as well kill two birds with one stone. Oh, and for the record," she motioned to herself, sticking her tongue out in a childish retort to his earlier words...

"I'd make more than a good snack. I'd be a whole meal."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum