Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah] - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah]

Sun May 21, 2023 2:28 pm
'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah] - Page 2 HEADER__panty_panty_stocking_with_garterbelt_drawn_by_kudou_90n__18e7ecb260f4e6d2745dbc0d1e4b7cf6

Noharu nodded lightly at that and let a hand rest on her hip thoughtfully, taking a moment to consider the situation before sticking her tongue out impishly. "That so? That's certainly an interesting notion. If you're really all that intent on learning. You could always participate in that competition down in the city of lights. Lots of folks been heading down there to test their skills." She pointed out with a little tap of her foot, smiling a bit as she certainly had considered it. But eheh....her abilities weren't really suited for that kinda thing.

"I With everything going on, it's been quite The flustercuck down on earth though. So I get not being in a rush down there. But hey, if you ever need a sparring partner sometimes, I'm always down fore a hoedown." She chimed, flashing a bright little grin as she did a little toss of her hair. Confidence clear in her voice. Pretty sure she could give a decent fight to the woman! Presumably. Ish.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah] - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah]

Sun May 21, 2023 3:09 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Hannah would return the impish tongue with and even more impish tongue, because she was only not boring. Though then the woman seemed chomping at to get a fight. Was that what she was here for all along, and the rest was just foreplay so she didn't seem rude just immediately jumping into it? That she could respect.

"Well, enthusiasm must always be cultivated in people. And I could always go in for a bit of dynamic practice. Do you want to do it in the Shin'o training ground, or do you have a more preferred place?"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun May 21, 2023 5:30 pm
'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah] - Page 2 HEADER__panty_panty_stocking_with_garterbelt_drawn_by_kudou_90n__18e7ecb260f4e6d2745dbc0d1e4b7cf6

Noharu blinked, surprise written across her face when Hannah went from accepting her offer to talking about finding a bplace to go right then and there! "Ahah, whoa there girly. I don't have a lot of time in my schedule for it this afternoon. I just wanted to come and grab a chat. But hey, if you're really psyched about a spar. I can see about sometime tomorrow morning." She noted, certainly unaware of Hannah's perceptions regarding her intentions. Though hey, they wouldn't be the worst intentions she'd ever been accused of.

She paused, glancing down to her phone and letting out a little tisk. "Yea definitely not enough time for a proper spar. Sorry girly, I didn't actually expect you to be all up for it. But hey, if you give me a little warning ahead of time, I can be sure to fit you in when I can."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon May 22, 2023 2:19 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah would shift forward as Noharu was backing out. Quicker than one would expect from her lithe form and gentle persona, Hannah was there in an instant, slender hand cupping Noharu's chin. Her lips were glistening in the light, and her breath was warm from the proximity she had to Noharu's face.

"Ohh? Why don't you just blame the evil Witch for kidnapping you then? How could anyone deny that? You are such a pretty thing, any Witch would love to have you in their hut. Then you'll not have to worry about your schedule. Ever, again~" Hannah's tone, once gentle and soft, had turned warm and sultry. The situation really had taken a sudden turn...

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 26, 2023 9:12 pm

Noharu raised a brow slightly as she made note of the woman's hand snapping toward her. A smirk crossing the woman's lips and that blonde visage gave Hannah's hand slipped clean through her chin, the woman no doubt sensing the glimmer of reiryoku. An after image, as Noharu smiled at Hannah from the other side of the woman and let her head cant playfully to the side, rather amused by that sudden move.

"Well, you're a lot more bold than I figured you'd be. You aughta be careful you know, a lot of gals would get real bothered with a sudden move like that. Luckily for you, I'm a real laid back kinda gal." She smiled, flashing a little grin as she reached up and promptly held up a hand, as if to halt Hannah from a followup attempt at snaring her again.

"Much as I'd love the excuse. This isn't the normal kinda busy hon. I'm needed for some important stuff. I need to meet with someone down in The World of the Living around Old Vastime. So as much as I'd love to bully you for your little stunt, I really gotta insist we put a pin in this." She chimed, making it clear that she was by no means unwilling to train with the 'witch' as she advertized herself. But she had some things to do. A little patience went a long way after all.

"I have a couple things to do. I admit, I'll probably be busy the rest of the evening. But if you're so eager. Then how about tomorrow morning? Think you can wait that long?"
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 27, 2023 5:12 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Tsk, it was no fun dealing with people so together and all that. It was far more fun to see spluttering and stammering and backing into the wall. Where was her much deserved laugh for pulling such a thing?

"Lucky? Laid back is the worst of personalities. Where do I get any fun teasing a laid back woman?" Hannah would ask with a coy grin. Though she did understand the importance of the situation once she explained it.

"Ahh, The Great Big Hole. That is an abnormal kind of busy, to be sure. We,, I guess I can't help it, your hands are tied now, and I will have to tie them later. It is just the way of the world" Hannah would step out of the way of the door, so as not to be in the way.

"Do be careful down there. It's pretty dangerous, from what I hear"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 30, 2023 9:00 pm

Noharu chuckled softly at that and flashed a winning smile toward the woman. "Is that right? Well I guess you probably won't be too big a fan of me. I'm not really one to get all worked up over stuff. Real awful to tease or mess with." She stated calmly enough, hardly bothered by the somewhat alarming ideology about what was or wasn't entertaining.

All he same, she was glad the woman understood, and she gave a big grin as Hannah conceded. "I'll do my best! You be sure to be careful as well. Don't get too worked up in your experiments and miss out on all the fun." She called over her should as she turned and sought to take her leave. A pleased smile on her lips. Certainly she had learned a little bit in that brief little interaction, AND made plans to give the woman a spar. Though it seemed her ......odd behaviors might warrant she take it a bit more serious than usual.

Couldn't have an outsider outdoing her, right?
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 31, 2023 5:42 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Guess I'll just have to marry you then" Hannah would reply, such an off-the-cuff and simple comment that one could be caught off guard by the actual contents.

And then, she got back to her experiments. Spinning a Horin between her hands, she would turn it into a cat's cradle of energy and start playing with it, weaving the strands around into a new shape. No acknowledgement of what she had just said, only the experiment in front of her.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum