Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein]

Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:21 pm
Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 4 BQsBcsT

Kita Lirio

Everything about this situation was a new unknown to the huntress. From being dressed in all manner of shiny revealing bits to the walk to 'dinner', it was strangely tense. As indescribably sick as she felt, she weighed those frustrations down with her limited imagining of acting up and ruining whatever Klein was attempting to do for her, an occasional glance at her smaller company to remind herself of what she was doing. She earnestly hadn't a clue of what she was doing, not in a way that mattered at least, and as much of a discomfort that was, she snuffed it out.

Her level of visibility, the eyes around her, on her, staring at her.. The vulnerable sensation was driving her mad, it was as much an itch to tear open and bloody as the acid green curse on her forearms, a drop of sweat or two running down her tired neutral expression, her venomous gaze falling to the ground and forced to pin to it as she concentrated on nothing else but following those feet along to their destination. All that was given to any dialogue was a quiet nod along and at least an attempt at listening, until the realization that all of that unpleasant stimuli wasn't around her.

The adorned arrancar had been standing by the table for several quickened heartbeats, eyes fixed unblinkingly to the ground until the situation sunk in, a brief flash of the eyelids leading to her eyes looking to the strange window that surveyed the sea, meeting eyes with him once more,

"..It is quieter." She murmured in response, a sense of relief when she dropped to sit on the seat, her legs bunched up to her lower body in a rather immodest way for how she was dressed, arms loosely draping around them as to add stability to what was otherwise an awkward position to sit in for a singular seat, "..The wall of glass is strange, but that is alright."

That bright gaze drug across the table, the need to have some honesty arising in her mind, "I feel very unpleasant. Noisy, pointless thoughts. Is there something that could fix that?"

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:35 am
Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 4 E4Xi6Xq
KLEIN

Klein liked this kind of place, quiet and easy to relax in, away from prying eyes. Of course, he knew pretty much everywhere here had some degree of watch from Safira, but he also knew she didn't care nearly enough to really pay attention to somewhere like this. His eyes watched the sea until Kita spoke, when he looked to her with a small, genuine smile.

"Pointless, huh? Well, it's not always easy to just fix that. Can talk about it, or you can push it down. The first one works better, the second one's probably easier in the short term. Whatever you're more comfortable with."

Of course, he'd rather she talk about it. He liked Kita, wanted her to actually be happy and all that, and he naturally wanted to ensure he was a part of that. He quickly beckoned to a server, making their order without much in the way of hesitation, knowing exactly what he wanted and what to get for Kita. Just as quickly, he shooed the man away, and turned his full attention to his date for the evening.

"I'm all ears if you do want to talk. And if you don't want to here, we can when we get back home."

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:29 am

Kita Lirio

Even as she uncomfortably shifted in her seat, Klein's words were considered by her in the moment, the tigress trying to decide what she wanted to do. Dead silent as she was stuck in her thoughts for a moment, only raising her head again once the server had been shooed off, her brows knitting as she couldn't help but allow her gaze to follow as they ventured off, the smell of food enticing her quite a bit - it was just a further reminder of how long she'd gone without eating.

"I think..." Her words came out quiet and drawn out, "I will push it down for now... And speak of it later. At home."

That was the solution that felt the most correct to her. While the screaming desire to tear through everything was in her, it could wait. It wasn't even like she'd have anything understandable to express in the moment. Her stupid mind had to figure how to even put such emotions or thoughts into speech.

"I wish to have this dinner with you first."

It was a begrudging wish, regardless of how willful she was to see it through.

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:36 pm
KLEIN

"Sounds good to me. Then let's enjoy it, huh?"

The meal was brought fairly quickly, given the amount of money being spent here. Of course, Klein was also enough of a regular that they'd known what to prepare for as soon as he'd arrived, anyway, so that cut down on things too. He wanted to dig in right away, but he was frankly more interested in seeing how Kita enjoyed the food. He picked up his own cutlery a little slower than he normally might have, acting as though he was just taking his time and watching the sea. Of course, the truth was he just wanted to make sure Kita actually knew how to use it.

"Well, dig in, tell me what you think."

He wanted her to enjoy it. In a way, he felt like he'd be mad if she didn't. Not at her, not really at anyone in particular. Just...mad.

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:35 pm

Kita Lirio

The white huntress damn near jumped from her seat with how quickly, suddenly, and unexpectedly food was placed before her, wide eyes once again following the server as they vanished into some other part of the restaurant, her claws gripping her seat as composure was silently obtained, eyes gluing to her plate. She was about to touch the food directly, but she froze with the glean and clack of metal heard in front of her.

Oh.

She was to handle... These tools? What was the point in that? Her expression drooped a bit when she answered her own wondering; oh, it likely was something the civilized did. Tearing into freshly killed flesh was the effort of beasts, she supposed. Nose wrinkled, she'd clumsily attempt to replicate that practice her mind had marked as 'civil', no matter how hungry she was or how much she wished to consume it in a way she found comfortable. Finally getting a bite into her mouth, she had a bit of a face - not that she didn't enjoy it, but rather it was a whole surge of unfamiliar meeting her senses.

Never had she eaten something with this type of warmth - it wasn't the flavor of a freshly felled creature, neither was the texture or taste familiar to her. It had elements of plants she had smelled but wouldn't have ever considered food. Though a trudge into unfamiliarity, she didn't stop eating.

"I have never consumed something like this before," Her eyes didn't lift from her plate, "Nor in this manner. Nor in this place..."

A slow squint came to her eyes as she tried to place something, something that was close to honesty yet something that Klein wished to hear, "..I, find it... To be.. Of great interest. A meal to amaze one's senses..."

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:59 pm
KLEIN

Klein's eyes studied Kita carefully, unsure what it was about her response that seemed like he ought to pry at it. She didn't seem like she was lying, though, considering how freely she kept eating the meal. She wasn't exactly the most fit for normal social conversations and all that, so he was willing to accept that was probably what led to the way she spoke.

"Good. Then we can keep getting dinners like this, if you want."

He was one to savor his food, but he'd also gotten a smaller meal than she had. He was a smaller boy, after all, and besides, he preferred the avant garde sorts of high cuisine that really didn't have much immediate physical presence on the plate. After all, it wasn't like he needed to eat much of anything, he'd been made to live just fine off the energy in the air. He wanted to get her home, of course, talk about whatever it was she had on her mind, so it was good he ate quickly. It was just a waiting game now.

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:27 pm

Kita Lirio

Expression unchanging as she ate her meal, biting and tearing through the items on her plate with little hesitation. What was this feeling? Until this moment, the eating of food was nothing more than a means to survive; beasts hadn't the luxury to think of how their meal tasted, they just ate. Meals were sustenance, not entertainment... But here she was. The tigress guessed that her hunger merely exaggerated the meal's importance to her senses, but another part wondered if she 'enjoyed' it. It was a 'joy' entirely different than the thrill of battle, one she only discovered recently through Klein... Was it the same?

"..I believe that is what I desire." Her tone had an edge of uncertainty, as if she hadn't thought about the feeling too deeply, but wished to state it anyway.

Kita was not a slow eater in the slightest; she hadn't a clue of savoring or enjoying what she ate - in Hueco Mundo it was either getting down as much putrid meat as she could in one go, or losing her kill to something else. Though the degree of urgency was lower, she did finish up not too long after Klein's own plate was done, so the wait he was subjected to wasn't the lengthiest. Licking her lips, a light sigh of relief escaped her, the ornaments on her shifting as she'd sit back up straight,

"I have completed my meal," Her low voice reported, "It was good."

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:07 am
KLEIN

Klein's expression lightened a great deal as Kita expressed that she would want to do this again, and as the meal was finished, he handled the payment all quickly, not wanting to linger here any longer than they needed to. After all, they still had some talking to do back home, didn't they? Hopping up from his seat, Klein offered his hand to the pretty lady, quite looking forward to the walk with her.

"Ready to get outta here, then?"

There was a cheerful glint in Klein's eye as he looked to his companion, his eyes watching her without ever becoming predatory. After all, he didn't need to look at her like prey, like something to be captured or convinced. She was already his girl, and that meant he'd treat her like a princess.

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:30 am

Kita Lirio

Her acidic eyes watched Klein undergo whatever sort of ritual that appeared to occur after this 'dinner', at least by how calm and quick he was about it. With a limited understanding, at the very least she pieced together it must have been normal and less than a problem for the tiny Arrancar, and thus she remained quiet and unproblematic herself, though the practice was wearing at her mind and body. Being quiet and still was quite miserable for her, but it was the only looping pattern that kept herself under control, and it wasn't as if she couldn't bring up how she felt in due time; that outstretched hand of his was but a sign they would be closer to what she wished to do, a larger clawed hand reaching to meet his own,

"I wish to go home, yes." It was less a clearer assertion of her wants, and more her roundabout use of language, quite the habit to use many words to describe something small. To the little man's high spirits, hers' were far closer to rock bottom, gliding on desolate deep sands, wishing for them to be back in their familiar surroundings quickly.

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:16 am
KLEIN

And so they went, Klein leading the way as he always did in their little relationship. He could practically taste the tension in the air, fully aware that Kita was on edge. He wasn't surprised, she was out of her element, and it wasn't like she was a woman that he ever expected to adapt quickly and easily to a wildly new situation like that. He kept a good pace, not quite brisk but certainly purposeful, and without anything exciting the two arrived back at Klein's home. He opened the door, gesturing inside for Kita, figuring she'd want to enter first.

"Home sweet home. Feel free to get comfy if you want."

Much as he loved the sight of her in that outfit, he knew Kita probably preferred not to be wearing much of anything. That was fine, she deserved to enjoy a nice quiet evening in, and he was perfectly content to let her have it.

"So, whatcha wanna talk about?"

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum