Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein]

Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:54 am
Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 6 NHJCSUs

Kita Lirio

Instinct tempted her to pull away from Klein's attempt at being closer, but she fought that skittish urge. Part of her wanted to be closer to him more than it wanted to run away, a way she didn't have words for or a conception of. She did want to protect him, regardless of his asking, and hearing that he wouldn't have minded it either way enticed this want of hers'. She didn't understand why he would want such a thing... Until he expressed what he really wanted from her: Herself.

Her gaze appeared confused for a moment, blinking in what looked to be both puzzlement and a sense of disbelief. They were close together... Why was her heart pounding? The fear to flee and the fear of the unknown were present in her mind, unsure of what to do. Her claws flexed, but she forced them to stay down, her fingers clenching into themselves.

"What does this being 'me' entail?" Was the only question she could muster; she genuinely didn't understand what he wanted, or expected, but some corner of her mind understood in a way.

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:56 am
Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 6 CvaPeGn
KLEIN SCHWARZWOTAN

How precious she was. Klein had certainly known plenty of women in his time, but very few of them had such a genuine charm to them that Kita had. Desire pierced through to his every thought, but he was smart enough not to let it cloud him in the moment. After all, it could easily poison all his effort.

"Only you can decide something like that. You're you, after all. If I made that kind of decision for you, then it wouldn't be very genuine."

Of course, it would've been easy to just mold someone like her into exactly what he wanted. But that, in itself, would have been antithetical to his desires. He wanted a woman who could think for herself, act for herself, make her own decisions–and then decide to be his.

"So what do you want, Kita?"

END POST | KING OF THE MIST
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:47 am

Kita Lirio

Eyes burning with thought from his placing the decision squarely on her shoulders, a sense of hesitation coming over her from answering. Everything she tried to take charge of since she was freed of the Numeros had added up to nothing. Her attempt at a "family" was gone, her features were cursed with her humiliating failure to kill or usurp that snake, she hardly had a handle of her mind and body half the time...

But today.. She might not have been happy, but she was placated with Klein in the lead. He was attempting to give her a good evening, to make her happy, to hear her thoughts, although what she was now hardly lived up to being on the same page. She... Wanted to learn how to be there. It wasn't as if her decision making had been good on her own the last hundred or so years.

"I would like to be with you," Up front with her primary desire, but she would continue, "You know far more than I. And I do not feel tortured with you. I... Am uncertain what to do with myself outside of you. You are all I have left to fight for."

Her gaze appeared weary as she thought over how she felt, and her own perspective of the situation, "..I would have nothing if not for you,"

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:05 pm
Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 6 CvaPeGn
KLEIN SCHWARZWOTAN

What truly magnificent words. Klein couldn't help but nearly tense up as he heard them, as Kita so completely gave herself over to him, and while there were any number of things he might have said, nearly all of them felt as though they'd only get in the way, as if they might be counterproductive to his aims. Instead, he simply moved all the closer to her, releasing her hand and bringing his own up to carefully toy with a lock of her hair.

"Then I'll gladly have you."

Finally allowing himself to claim his prize, Klein leaned in the rest of the way to kiss his tigress, allowing the desire that he'd been pushing aside to finally come to the front, at least in some measure. He didn't want to suddenly jump her all at once, he wanted to savor all of this. All of her.

END POST | KING OF THE MIST
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:13 pm

Kita Lirio

She wasn't sure what to expect with that hand so close to her face. Her eyes squinted in a slight cringe, her body anticipating a more familiar action only to be corrected by her in a moment of assuring there was nothing but safety, but to be pulled in for a kiss was an entirely new experience. The action itself wasn't new, there certainly had been Arrancar who almost forced her into this situation, ones that wanted her body, ones whom she had torn open in recourse.

But this was her first time... Wanting it, even if she didn't realize she wanted it. Her muscles tensed, her eyes squeezed shut as her instincts boiled over. Pale features reddened, her hands raising to touch his back. But that instinct to sink her teeth in didn't leave her, conflicting visions woven with high emotions causing her fingers to flex. She couldn't help it, she hurt him again - claws sinking into his back from the tightness of her grip.

Was this truly what he wanted?

END
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum