Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] Empty Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein]

Sun May 21, 2023 12:32 pm
Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] BQsBcsT

Kita Lirio

Three days had gone by in her unexplained absence, the tigress rested and cleaned from her two encounters, though she still had an expression that would told anyone that she'd been through the ringer, appearing from a Garganta with a filled, tattered cloth bag, making a gradual trek to where she recalled Klein's home was, her steps becoming heavier with hesitance the closer she got to the house. Stepping onto the porch, she'd sit down and look at the door before her in silence, tightening her grip on the bag.

She wasn't certain if what she had brought would be enough to appease Klein should he be upset with her; if he turned her away, there wasn't anything she would have left, and regardless of how deserving she was of that with what she had gotten herself into, she wanted to at least better her chances. But she hadn't that good an idea of what Klein would like, so her only choice was to get some things those she tried to care for seemed to enjoy, and anything she may have had left over.

There wasn't fear in her so much as it was her not wanting to hear the worst of it, but it was either she approached him or made things all the worse with her absence, and thus she would move to open the door, the snake scale-like pattern on her arm just being a thorough reminder, closing her eyes,

"Klein?" She would call, regardless of if the door was locked or not, "It is Kita."

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] Empty Re: Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein]

Sat May 27, 2023 7:06 am
Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] E4Xi6Xq
KLEIN

Of course Klein was annoyed as Kita opened the door. Not necessarily because he cared if one of his girls scampered off to do whatever, but because he could fairly quickly tell something was wrong as soon as Kita had knocked. There was a sort of expectation in his gaze as his eyes turned to the woman, a juicebox in his hand as he put a hand on his hip.

"Hey there. So, gimme the rundown, what happened?"

He was admittedly concerned for her well-being, but seeing as she'd tossed herself into trouble, Klein wasn't going to immediately coddle her for it. At the very least, though, he didn't sound too angry.

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat May 27, 2023 10:27 am

Kita Lirio

Even if she wasn't bright enough to discern what exactly she caught, Kita definitely felt there was a difference in how she was greeted, which only served to make her softly cringe, her gaze firm on the ground where her feet laid as she tried to figure what to even tell him, appearing to decide on something as her clawed grip squeezed and even began piercing the bag,

"..Against your warnings, I had allowed my hatred to possess me and challenged that snake woman. I lost, and she... Did something," A grimace twisted her expression as she had to remind herself of that new sensation inside of her that wouldn't leave, "I ran after that, but a woman beat me back to my senses... Amaranta I believe. Then I... Returned to my old dwelling. It was empty...-"

The contents of the bag would spill out, the already flimsy and old material falling apart with it's integrity compromised by her claws tearing the material, a brief look of panic as she'd come down and try to quickly pick up the strewn contents - a good few sweets, snacks, or chocolates one could get from a convenience store lied on the ground, Kita herself appearing distressed as she'd scoop some of them into her hands, presenting them to Klein as if they were worth anything,

"I wished to apologize... For being a stupid beast, but this was all I had left for an offering," Her head was tipped down, she couldn't even look at him, "If this is not enough, I am willing to do anything to appease you."

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat May 27, 2023 10:52 am
KLEIN

"Yeah, I figured."

With one last sip, Klein emptied the juicebox in his hand, before crushing it and tossing it relatively gently at Kita as some sort of punitive measure, a gesture of disrespect. He didn't feel bad that she'd gotten herself into this situation, specifically because it was her own fault. He was the kind of person who wouldn't let her get away from that kind of poor decision making with just a nice word and a pat on the head.

But there was a wide gulf between someone like Kita and just a pretty face. Maybe it was the fact that she'd come back with a gift, even if it was barely anything that mattered. Maybe it was just how overwhelmingly pathetic she looked. Maybe it was how submissive she was being.

No, it wasn't any of that. She was Klein's, of course. But he took good care of his things. They were his for a reason, after all. Sighing to himself as he walked over to her, Klein studied what was in her hand, before his expression lightened the faintest bit and he took a chocolate from Kita's hand.

"These are my favorites."

That was a lie. He'd never even seen this candy in his life, at least not that he remembered, but his tigress didn't need to know that. He opened the candy and put it fairly casually into his mouth, before reaching out with his free hand and putting it under Kita's chin, lifting her gaze to meet his.

"You learned something, right?"

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 27, 2023 12:05 pm

Kita Lirio

Feeling the empty carton hit her did more to hurt her ego than it did physical. If not for the shame, Klein likely would have gotten a snap for doing something such as that, though right now Kita was labored by many a thing for her instincts to take over, including not wanting herself to act upon those violent impulses. Her head barely rose to look at him as he spoke, her gaze quickly lowering once again; she heard no joy in his voice that she would expect with such a sentence, but she was unsure if it was because of a lie, or that he was that upset with her. More willing to believe the latter, she didn't lift her head until he made a move to lift it for her, darkened eyes looking at him as he'd ask,

"... Yes... I think I have," Her voice was low and lacking in it's usual power, but it would suffice to answer him, "..Aren't you angry?"

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 27, 2023 12:39 pm
KLEIN

"Huh? Yeah, of course I'm angry."

Taking another of the chocolates, as if to reinforce the idea that they were in fact his favorite, Klein took a seat on the floor, figuring right here was probably perfectly fine for this conversation. Kita looked a little too sad for his liking, and he continued to keep his gaze on her as he spoke in a pretty matter-of-fact way, his voice lacking any real harshness.

"I'm angry at you for running off, and I'm angry at her for doing this. I'm even a little angry at me for not really thinking about this maybe happening. But! There's no point getting all wound up about it. Won't make me feel better, and it definitely won't make you feel any better."

One more chocolate for good measure. Admittedly, he did actually like these a lot, and even besides that, the last thing he'd want to do is spurn the gifts she'd brought. Sure, it really wasn't like they were much of anything valuable, but Klein wasn't super concerned about the monetary value.

"So. We'll figure this one out like we figured the last one out. Sound good?"

Only now did he offer her his usual chipper little smile, a supportive gesture as he held out one of the chocolates for her. Klein didn't like his girls being sad, so he wasn't gonna encourage any of that.

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 27, 2023 1:04 pm

Kita Lirio

The already exhausted looking tigress just seemed confused by the little Arrancar's admittance to being angry. He didn't look nor sound angry, she couldn't understand. If another was angry with her within the Numeros, or in Hueco Mundo period, it was loud and apparent, even bloody at times. That was what she associated anger with, but Klein's mannerisms matched nothing that she was used to. He was so... Calm towards such a troublesome situation.

Kita was unsure of how to think or feel, some dread that this was just a veil that'd lead into serious punishment of some kind - not that she was opposed to facing further consequences for her foolishness, but the newfound sense of anticipation for it was eating at her, even slightly jerking back as he offered her a chocolate, reactive to the sudden movement.

"...Okay.." Her voice was uncertain as she would gingerly take the chocolate between two fingers; she'd never tried anything her family had badgered her to get for them... She couldn't even see them as her "family" anymore, could she? A defeated stare at the chocolate led her to discard her own feelings toward it, and to just put it in her mouth, her face scrunched with a bit of disgust toward the unfamiliar sweet taste, but she refused to spit it out.

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 28, 2023 10:23 am
KLEIN

Klein couldn't help but let out a quiet laugh at Kita's visible distaste for the chocolate, finding it very endearing how obvious it was. Well, he wouldn't force her to eat more of it or anything, but he himself was quickly taking a more genuine liking to them, and he popped another in his mouth.

"Not big on sweets? I guess I'll eat 'em all then. What's more your style, a big steak or somethin'? You're probably hungry, right?"

It was easy for him to simply segue into his typical nature, friendly and caring. After all, it wasn't just some meaningless facade. If it were, he wouldn't have bothered sitting on the floor for her sake, or even having most of this conversation. He'd have just done the bare minimum to make her feel better, in the most shallow way possible.

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 28, 2023 7:38 pm

Kita Lirio

Urf, the offensive taste was all over her mouth, cringing as she'd force herself to swallow whatever was still solid, the sweet and somewhat bitter taste lingering in her mouth, resisting the desire to run to the nearest water source and flush her mouth out as her weary gaze darted to Klein, whom she'd heard laughing at her misfortune. Was this some form of punishment to him? If it was possible for her to look any droopier... Though she did perk a bit with being reminded of how hungry she was - she hadn't hunted in days, but she had so much going on that it was easy to disregard her empty stomach.

"I eat Hollows. I haven't any idea of what a 'steak' is," Her tone was reserved, a bit taken aback that Klein seemed to be right back to his typical cute, friendly self, not long after admitting his anger. Sure he dismissed it, but... The tigress couldn't help but remain a bit wary. She'd known Arrancar that held a pleasant face only to completely flip in the right setting with or without reason. Even if she felt no guilt in retaliating against them, she would feel horrid doing that to Klein; she wasn't sure of what the nature of their relationship was, but she knew for certain she didn't want to harm him, at least.

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 30, 2023 3:57 pm
KLEIN

Between how obviously down she still felt, and the transparent distaste for the chocolate, Klein felt a little bad just leaving her like that while he went to get her something to eat. Of course, he was still gonna feed her. Hell, he'd even treat her extra special tonight. But, for now, he moved a bit closer, studying her face as he leaned much closer to her.

"Hey. I meant what I said. I'm not gonna let me being annoyed get in my head. You're not in trouble or anything. You're still my special lady, last thing I'd wanna do is see you sad."

Naturally, he closed the rest of the distance, giving her a kiss as if to seal that statement as true. It was just as much a matter of affirming his position here, of course, and of reminding her how this arrangement should go, but he wasn't going to say something like that openly. Besides, he'd been pretty transparent already about how he felt, at least in most senses.

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum