Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Banjo And Kazooie (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Banjo And Kazooie (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Banjo And Kazooie (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 2 Empty Re: Banjo And Kazooie (Elyss/Hannah)

Mon May 22, 2023 7:09 am
Banjo And Kazooie (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 2 ZGX1Eisc
Elyss Kishimoto

Ah. Call it a realization, but Elyss probably shouldn't have brought up her Zanpakuto. She remembers first meeting Hannah and their later run ins. One thing about those times: Hannah didn't have a Zanpakuto with her. Elyss doesn't know what happened, but she can relate it to something horrible. Hannah's measured response gave her enough insight.

"We were. It taught me a lot."

Be it through questionable means, Elyss couldn't deny that Tenmarin had made her stronger in ways no one else could have. It took something that was basically an eviler her to get her to change for the better, something about no one being able to help you better than yourself. Regardless, Elyss put her free hand on Hannah's shoulder.

"Wanna help me out here?"

END POST | Red
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Banjo And Kazooie (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Banjo And Kazooie (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Banjo And Kazooie (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 2 Empty Re: Banjo And Kazooie (Elyss/Hannah)

Mon May 22, 2023 7:30 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Banjo And Kazooie (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

"Absolutely" Hannah would state with emphasis. Reaching up, she would take her necklace off, and show Elyss the tiny sword that dangled on the chain. Tiny for a moment, but it quickly grew into a full blown Katana sized sword. A flex of her soul, and the sword would swirl a little, spawning a woman in a beautiful yellow dress.. She was not particularly striking in any way, just an average girl floating in the air like a daisy seed. Unless one looked into her eyes with a knowing heart, and saw that sharpened sense of violence within. The honed sword of bloodletting that was ready to cut down any threat to a loved one's wellbeing the moment it became needed.

"This is Daisy. My new spirit. A lot of work went into connecting with her and getting in sync with her. She is different, but that is Ok. Because I am different. She is not a replacement, but her own person. You understand?"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Banjo And Kazooie (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Banjo And Kazooie (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon May 22, 2023 7:59 am
Elyss Kishimoto

Daisy is a name. Elyss wasn't ready for Hannah to bring out her new Zanpakuto spirit. That caught her off guard. She didn't even know you could acquire a new one, but even so, Tenmarin wasn't exactly normal anyway. The possibility that Elyss could acquire a new one remained. The only issue is that one of her swords hadn't vanished with Tenmarin, and the redhead hasn't gone about figuring out why.

Back to Daisy though. It's as Tenmarin put it. A Zanpakuto is what you make it, a mirror of you, a machination of your wants and needs. The bloodlust in Daisy's eyes told Elyss enough about the situation.

"I meant Kido help, by the way," She then said, feeling she should have been clear about that. Her Zanpakuto issues can wait until she's finished with her current objective. "But, hello Daisy. Let's do our best."

END POST | Red
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Banjo And Kazooie (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Banjo And Kazooie (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon May 22, 2023 8:11 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"I know you did" Hannah would reply, reaching up for Daisy's hand, and giving it a hold for a moment before the woman disappeared in a storm of daisy seeds. "But that's just a distraction. An attempt to avoid the issue at hand"

Hannah would shake her head and step up to Elyss, reaching out to put a hand where her heart was.

"I know it helps to try and ignore the hole. If you don't acknowledge it, you don't feel it so much. And if you don't feel it so much, you can convince yourself it isn't there. It doesn't hurt. But that's just a delusion. As soon as you lose focus, it comes back. The only way to ever fix it, is to fill the hole with what it demands"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 22, 2023 8:38 am
Elyss Kishimoto

"Are you hitting on me?" Elyss asked, raising a brow. "Ah. Nevermind. I appreciate the concern, Hannah."

She put her hand onto Hannah's, removing it from her chest. What a dainty little thing Hannah is. It's hard to imagine that this woman could level a city with a simple whisper.

"But I'm not that easy to break, physically or mentally, not anymore. I'm happy you've found something for yourself, but it'll be alright. My heart's not empty yet. You're here after all."

In all honesty, she's lost a lot, but she's still here, and that means she still has more to gain. Funnily enough, Hannah is one of the last remaining people that Elyss still has after she had started this journey as a Soul. Maybe her comment was a little bold and suggestive, but Elyss had grown a bit easygoing as well.

END POST | Red
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 22, 2023 9:05 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"I am not, no. When I started this whole pilgrimage out of isolation, I misplaced a lot of emotions and thoughts. One of them was love, and so I spilled out to more than one person that I cared about, but not yet in that way. So I apologise for leading you when we met last time, it wasn't what I was truly feeling" Hannah would state with a casual sincerity.

"And while I appreciate that you are a robust woman on many fronts, one does not always need to wait until the breakage to start healing a wound. Untended Blood Rusts The Blade; you should take care of the problem while it is still small and managable, before waiting for it to spiral out of control and break you in a way you may not recover from"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 22, 2023 3:27 pm
Elyss Kishimoto

Well, that right there deserved something, and that something is none other than Elyss putting both her hands on Hannah's face, squishing the woman's cheeks. For someone who had started off so sultry, Hannah had gotten to solemn. Elyss is the one who usually gets like this, so she's annoyed having to be the one to get the conversation out of this rutt.

"You sound like a man I know, enjoys a lot of poetry and one liners."

She doesn't have much else to offer than that, so she gave Hannah's face more mistreatment, turning the blonde into a blind goldfish. Maybe this is her way of trying to let the woman know she's diving too deep into something not that serious. Elyss doesn't want to talk about Tenmarin, but she's not going to drive herself insane about it either. She's had enough mind numbing experiences for one lifetime.

END POST | Red
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 22, 2023 3:33 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Yuu knuw yuu cunt deestuct meh look dis oight?"

Hannah asked, though with a voice clearly disrupted from the face that her face was mushed together. She considered knocking Elyss about a bit with a Sho, but decided against it. Hard though the woman was, Hannah didn't want to do anything violent to her, even if it wouldn't really hurt all that much. So instead she just stood and let it happen.

"Hor felinz of igwizugiati ned foigin aggst"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 22, 2023 3:58 pm
Elyss Kishimoto

"Worth a shot," Elyss countered, rolling her eyes. Hannah should just stop being stubborn. Elyss may be the last woman to complain about stubborness, but there's been a rise of people who don't know when to quit. It's a good quality on the battlefield sometimes, but Elyss also knows it can lead to bad situations and easily annoy people. Right now, Hannah's teetering on the annoying half of it.

"Alright. Now I'm telling you to drop it."

Her tone a little harsh, that brashness might be something Hannah remembers her better for. The redhead did throw words at Shadin without a second thought.

END POST | Red
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 22, 2023 4:10 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah would pull her face from Elyss' grab, and give her...as best a stare as a blind woman could manage.

"Elyss. I know you" Hannah would state, with a soft tone, trying to get through the hardened barrier she had put up around her. "The worst you feel, the more you are going to run away from it. The more you need someone, the more you are going to chase everyone away. Please, if you can't do it for yourself then do it for the people who care about you. Don't let it be too late"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum