Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Visitation Rites [Tsubine/J] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Visitation Rites [Tsubine/J] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Visitation Rites [Tsubine/J] - Page 2 Empty Re: Visitation Rites [Tsubine/J]

Sat May 27, 2023 1:35 pm

The pregnant pause after J's 'threat' was needed. Tsubine had to think. "No, I'm not ready. I've got a lot of work to do." It was the truth. The fact was he wasn't ready. At the same time, he couldn't sit around and mope about. He shifted slightly and sighed. "But J, the most important step is the next one. It's always the next one."

"But when will I be ready? A year from now? A decade? A century? Will I ever, truly, be 'ready?' Nah, I can't just... just wait and prepare. I won't wake up one morning and realize 'hey, I can handle seeing my daughter again.' It might hurt, and it might hurt us both, but at least if she's hurt, her father will be there for her. I'm the old, wisened adult in this situation. If it hurts me, it'll hurt me. I was thrown through a building into a window-maker once. I can handle this." Tsubine let out a shaky breath. "That's why I want to know if she's ready."

Tsubine's Character List
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Visitation Rites [Tsubine/J] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Visitation Rites [Tsubine/J] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat May 27, 2023 1:52 pm
Visitation Rites [Tsubine/J] - Page 2 J_PostingHeader1
Enter: J. Saionji

J's stare was stern. This kind of talk, the way J felt about what he was hearing... all of it made him wonder whether he was ready to be a parent, and frankly the answer was leaning toward yes. This also could be one of those situations where he could give the advice, but his own actions would be against them. The injured man sighed and laid himself back down and closed his eyes for a few moments.

"She's a child," J said calmly. "You make the decision to be her father again, and then you stick to your word. That's it. Her feelings matter, but she is a child. You are her parents. Your authority trumps hers, as along as you have her best interests at heart. Until you make that decision, she'll continue to stay with me."

End Post
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Visitation Rites [Tsubine/J] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Visitation Rites [Tsubine/J] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Sat May 27, 2023 2:14 pm

"I had no intentions of backing out." Tsubine had to go through with this, but J's advise was right. She was a child. Mayumi would likely not be ready either, but... sometimes things just have to be done. "I also plan on letting her live with you until she's ready. Plus with you all hospitalized and everything, someone's gotta cheer you up."

Tsubine and J continued with small talk for some time. Mostly, it was about recent happenings in both the Seireitei and the Rukongai. Before long, Tsubine slapped his knees. "Well, I better get out of here before they do that prostate exam." Tsubine stood and smiled. It was at least most of a genuine one. "Try not to get exploded again." He waved as he left, leaving J to wonder if the exam was true...

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum