Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Those Who Meet From the Grace Network [Private: Ikari/Sora] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Those Who Meet From the Grace Network [Private: Ikari/Sora] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Those Who Meet From the Grace Network [Private: Ikari/Sora] - Page 2 Empty Re: Those Who Meet From the Grace Network [Private: Ikari/Sora]

Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:13 pm
Those Who Meet From the Grace Network [Private: Ikari/Sora] - Page 2 6xF1pWg

IKARI YAMASHIRO

Well… at least he finally stopped stuttering and stood his ground. Even if said standing his ground was positively frustrating. Ikari listening to him silently, without complaint, before finally, after he had exhausted himself it seems, Ikari spoke once more.

“I know that I can’t expect anything but shit from strangers. I’m afraid you are confusing appearance for age, Sora. I am not an inexperienced woman, try living in Japan a thousand years ago. I simply expected more from a person who also works for Rita. I don’t know about you, but I would rather do more to impress my worker than just do the minimum to keep my job.”

Ikari was fuming silently, in that calm sense of anger. However, after Ikari nodded at Sora’s suggestion of where they could go and followed him, the woman had ample time to relax herself; time to cool down. After that period of travel, in which Ikari smoothed the hair of her tails and didn’t talk a whole lot, she didn’t wish to get angry at Sora again, the woman was standing across from the man; inhaling the scent of nature and the freshness of wet dirt. After a few moments, she looked towards Sora, the woman smiled gently at him.

“Why don’t we start with speed? Perhaps only briefly. If you’re afraid of hurting me, perhaps it is best I show you I am capable; and if you’re really worried, I can heal most wounds. So, what do you say, Sora?”

END POST | KITSUNE

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Those Who Meet From the Grace Network [Private: Ikari/Sora] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Those Who Meet From the Grace Network [Private: Ikari/Sora] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Those Who Meet From the Grace Network [Private: Ikari/Sora] - Page 2 Empty Re: Those Who Meet From the Grace Network [Private: Ikari/Sora]

Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:55 pm
Those Who Meet From the Grace Network [Private: Ikari/Sora] - Page 2 Sora_PostingHeader1
Enter: Sora Yasutake

This woman's head was in the clouds more than Sora liked. Any nervousness around woman was gone with her. That was something he wasn't used to. Even though she was clearly beautiful, he just didn't see her as threatening... What did that mean? Bleh... It was probably that attitude of hers. Made sense.

In the field away from people who could get hurt, Sora was ready to get this over with. "If speed is what you want to start with go ahead. Push yourself as far as you want, and I will counter accordingly." Sora said, unsheathing the zanpakuto at his side. He jumped around a couple times, getting a bit of a stretch.

Once he was done stretching, he took a stance and waited for her to be ready. "I am a fire user, alright? I'm telling you because some people fear fire. If you want me to activate my shikai, let me know, or just push me to it. It's up to you."

End Post
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Those Who Meet From the Grace Network [Private: Ikari/Sora] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Those Who Meet From the Grace Network [Private: Ikari/Sora] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:39 am

IKARI YAMASHIRO

Frankly speaking, perhaps Ikari did have an odd opinion of how one should be with assignments given to them from their boss; then again, perhaps not. Either way, Ikari was far from innocent about this world's horrors. She may appear cute, vulnerable, and very much huggable, but that didn't mean she couldn't be deadly. Yuukinan at least made sure of that... That Ikari could protect herself. When Sora had stretched, Ikari decided to do just a little bit of stretching of her own; even though the stretching was certainly a bit odd, if not animalistic in nature. After those moments, Ikari raised an eyebrow at what he had said. First, to push herself as far as she wished and, second, that he wielded fire. Ikari tilted her head afterwards, a little confused about the warning. Then again, not many people reacted favorably when presented with fire.

Simply, the fox gave Sora a reassuring smile and shrugged. At least... before she muttered a few words under her breath, and summoned a pale-blue flame above her hand. Even from a distance, it was obvious the flame was real, but certainly not what one would consider "normal".

"Thank you for the warning, Sora; but I am no stranger to fire~ No expert, of course, but a Kitsune worth her salt should know a bit about fire!"

Ikari giggled softly before she closed her hand on the fire, extinguishing it with ease. After a few more moments of consideration, her ears flicking a tiny bit as she gazed upon Sora, the fox finally shook herself gently, her five tails seemingly coming together into one big tail, and then the woman assumed what could only be assumed to be a ready stance. Additionally, with another mumbled incantation of sorts, Ikari drew a sword seemingly from thin air. With a playful wink, Ikari spun the sword once.

"And if you insist I push myself as far as I wish, who am I to refuse such a request~?"

Ikari took a few steps forward, as if to predate what was to come, her shoes easily flattening grass below them... before it was forcefully bent by a sudden rush of vicious speed. The last thing Sora might reasonably see is the flash of Ikari's lightning purple eyes before she rushed towards him at top speed, utilizing her quick feet to their utmost; with the full intention to take him by surprise enough to either push him down onto the ground, the point of her sword at his throat or, at least prevent him from moving with the point of her blade at his throat. Either way, the act was not one intent on harming, nor even showing Sora up. No, it was to prove a point, that Ikari was NOT a mewling babe, and that, if she was faster than Sora, that he did have something to improve upon as well.

"I hope this gives you a little more confidence in my abilities..."

END POST | KITSUNE

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Those Who Meet From the Grace Network [Private: Ikari/Sora] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Those Who Meet From the Grace Network [Private: Ikari/Sora] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:48 pm
Those Who Meet From the Grace Network [Private: Ikari/Sora] - Page 2 Sora_PostingHeader1

"What is your problem?”

Ikari did successfully get her blade pointed at his throat. He did indeed end up on his back, but he wasn’t surprised by this series of events. He was just annoyed at her. Sora laid in the grass, staring with an expression of boredom and irritation at her. She was the type of woman who insisted on behaving arrogantly, and he hated that type of woman. Always got to prove a point. Always got to be right.

She had no consideration for what he said or did. It was about her assumptions, her perception of what she decided to see in him. So, she was the generic woman.

Nothing special.

"When did I ever say anything about your abilities? You are the one who came here expecting to better yourself and someone you knew nothing about. You are the one who decided on a spar, and you are the one that brought up the idea of you being helpless. I never said that. Do you not pay attention to what exists that trap?"

End Post
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:41 am

IKARI YAMASHIRO

With a huff almost as potent as the blade at his throat, Ikari moved the blade away with lightning speed and accuracy, before she drove the sword into the ground, nearly to the hilt. Afterwards, Ikari seated herself on his waist, just to make sure he couldn't get away. She wanted to prove herself, not be right, or anything like that. She growled at him, and the sound was likely unsettling, perhaps even frightening. After all, a woman doesn't growl like a fucking dog, wolf, or whatever else can growl.

"MY problem? You come to help me, and from the get go it felt like you were refusing, and then it felt like you were completely underestimating me if only because YOU immediately said you weren't lacking right after I suggested a spar! And I wanted to spar because stances, practice, and all that shit don't mean ANYTHING in battle. Discipline and technique is nothing if one cowers at the first sight of blood, violence, or anything like that! It doesn't matter if you never said it, your attitude from the start made it feel like I was helpless. I don't want to prove anything but the fact I am capable, so you're not afraid of hurting me, not afraid of anything that could happen in our spar..."

Ikari grumbled and pouted, shaking her head some, looking away from Sora. This was all feeling like a huge mistake. After what Rita said, saying they might be able to help each other and all, and, from the get go, Ikari felt she was being underestimated, put down, and wholly treated horribly by some guy who is an apparent co-worker. Once more, Ikari snarled like an animal, perhaps like a fox even, before she pushed herself off Sora, without pushing on Sora, sitting down, facing away from him, hugging her legs to her chest, and resting her chin on her knees.

"Maybe... Maybe we should start over... Because we're not gonna get anywhere like this. I mean... Neither of us are understanding what point the other is trying to get across. But if you're not willing... just leave me alone, I'll tell Rita this was a huge mistake, and I'll find someone else to train with. I don't want to cause you any more trouble..."

And now, it all turned inward. With some time to think, time to consider everything, it seemed like misunderstandings were shared between the two, and their encounter was certainly a terrible start. Frankly speaking, Ikari didn't know if she wanted to start over... But she was willing to try. Right now, however? She was too angry with herself, too upset about the turn of events to really do anything more than what she was doing now. Truthfully? She was expecting nothing from him, but perhaps Sora could honestly surprise her. Maybe a part of her hoped she did, but the way their interaction was going so far? She didn't have a huge amount of hope...

END POST | KITSUNE

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:51 pm

If she was any other woman, this straddling of hers may have been a bit more awkward and arousing at the same time, but nah. Ikari was Ikari at this point, and he just wanted her off. And the moment she leaned in with an bestial growl, Sora pushed his head back to the ground, as if he could meld into it and get away. This woman was freaky as all hell. "I told you I wasn't lacking anything because I ain't!" Sora yelled. "Not everyone gives a damn about running around with the capability to drop a fucking building, you power hungry idiot! If I'm happy with where I'm at, who the hell are you to tell me I need to do anything more? Holy shit..."

Something he said my finally have clicked because she got off of him. For the first time since they met, she started acting like a normal person, even kind of girly. God, heh was so sick of women acting masculine and thinking it was attractive. Since her back was turned to him, Sora sat up and rolled his eyes as he listened to her.

Or not...

Since she admitted not understanding what he said, he just shook his head and rolled his eyes again. The woman was hard-headed, but at least she calmed the hell down. He silently watched her; she may have even thought he got up and walked away, but seeing her sitting there in a sulk kept him where he was at. He had to admit he almost felt guilty, but not enough to actually apologize. He knew he had a ridiculously soft spot for women, no matter how much they frustrated him.

"Come on," he finally said after enough silence. He stood up and stepped out in front of her, holding out a hand. "Get up. Let's at least try something here."

End Post
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:11 pm

IKARI YAMASHIRO

Frankly speaking, Ikari was used to being misunderstood. She was an odd existence who just wanted to live and be able to protect herself and what she cared for. It was no surprise that, in this case, Sora misunderstood her too. After all, the only person who truly understood her was off doing who knows what, and Ikari hadn't spoken to her in many years. She knew Yuukinan was alive, but a lack of contact with someone so close sucks ass.

For that relatively unknowable time in which Ikari ignored Sora rather heartily, also refusing to say anything about how he said she was power hungry, or that everyone always lacks something, or even that having more would mean you are less happy with what you have. To have more power, in Ikari's mind, meant the capability to protect those you cared for; and to be able to care for yourself as well. It wasn't power, it wasn't the desire for power, it was simply... surviving.

Eventually, however, Ikari's ears, pink and fluffy, perked up out of her hair when she heard the movement of feet. It sounded like Sora had decided to leave, wordlessly. That was fine... Not everyone had to get along, after all. Even if it kinda hurt that he was leaving, without a word, she simply closed her eyes and accepted it; her ears still perked as she listened to the sound of crunching grass. By why was it coming closer...?

For a few moments, Ikari was puzzled, her ears swiveling a bit and twitching as she listened to the sound; at least before a voice, far calmer than it was before, spoke right in front of her. Ikari's eyes snapped open, and she looked up, it was a bit of a ways to look up, into the face of Sora; who was now standing in front of her. She thought he had left, not that he had moved right in front of her. She blinked at him, not responding for a rather prolonged period of time. Eventually, Arianda looked down towards his proffered hand, one that would help her up. Ikari blinked more, her ears still perked straight up. However, after a pregnant pause, Ikari reached out and took Sora's hand, using his help, and her own strength, to pull herself upwards into a standing position again. Carefully brushing off her pants, she looked towards Sora and gave him a small bow, one that was obviously Japanese in origin, and the practiced nature of it was likely a bit odd... For Sora at least, maybe.

"You're right Sora, let's... Let's try something. And I'm sorry, truly and honestly sorry. Is... Is your neck alright?"

Ikari lurched forward, obviously looking at his neck to confirm any lack, or presence, of injuries. After that brief look, in which her head was tilted to the side and those pink, rather soft looking, ears finally resumed their position amongst her hair, Ikari let out a soft sigh and smiled gently.

"Yes.... Try something. Let's start again. Sora, I'm Ikari Yamashiro, and it's nice to meet you~ We could try sparring again. Or, maybe we can just talk and get to know each other first? If we're going to be working together, it's not a bad place to start."

END POST | KITSUNE

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:29 am

Standing above her in that awkward silence wasn't fun. It took a while, but Ikari finally decided to take his hand. He helped her to her feet and took a step back to give her the personal space everyone deserved. The calmer behavior he showed was clearly accepted. She was willing to try something and start over. Good.

After her greeting, even Sora was able to push up a small smile. He returned the bow, having originally grown up in Japanese culture. "Nice to re-meet you." Sora said, trying to pull off a joke. "My name is Sora Yasutake, and I would be glad to get to know you first, and then maybe jump into some training, if you still like."

Their initial meeting was probably the dumbest thing he had experienced in a while. He often reacted like a jackass to things, and then regretted it later. This was the first time in a while that he actually got the chance to start again and react right. At least now, the two of them could talk first, maybe even not hate each other.

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum