Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come into my web [Hannah, Hana] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Come into my web [Hannah, Hana] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Come into my web [Hannah, Hana] - Page 3 Empty Re: Come into my web [Hannah, Hana]

Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:13 am

The Spider

La Arachnia

Come into my web [Hannah, Hana] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

"I asked if that was a story you wanted to tell, not that the reality was going to be exactly that. Beautiful though you are, I have neither the time nor inclination to keep a person around"

Hannah would note that this was a many layered thing, and ponder for a moment.

"It is never desirable to be cast from your family. However bad you are right now, they are still there. The heartache of the day when they are not is ever-painful. If you need help bridging a gap between you and him, get that help. Never allow family to be the problem you let fester. You only get one"

Hannah's voice was more sombre now, speaking from experience rather than merely helping.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come into my web [Hannah, Hana] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Come into my web [Hannah, Hana] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Come into my web [Hannah, Hana] - Page 3 Empty Re: Come into my web [Hannah, Hana]

Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:22 am
Come into my web [Hannah, Hana] - Page 3 Hana_PostingHeader18
Enter: Hana Aoyama

Though Hana questioned the poetic idiolect, some of what was said struck a chord with her. The idea of losing her family over financial troubles was disheartening. She could not ignore that the ultimatum they once gave her was on them; she did not choose this path. They desired a tool for their own comfort, not the independent daughter that they once claimed to raise. Hana hated the change.

Hana fought the urge to sigh again, especially when her thoughts moved from her own situation to the tone the woman carried. "Have you lost your own family?"

End Post
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come into my web [Hannah, Hana] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Come into my web [Hannah, Hana] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:30 am

The Spider

La Arachnia

"Mmmm. Many years ago now, before the third World War, even. An amusingly inversion of your situation, a man wished to marry me and my father got in the way of that because he as a man known to be liberal with leaden hands. So the man killed my father to get him out of the way, and my mother because she was there. It was the first moment I came face to face with what I was capable of when driven to a rage"

Hannah would look to her hands for a moment, and then back up to Hana.

"One's parents will always be trouble for an independent woman. Be them ever so humble as to wish naught but your prosperity, or leaning more towards the desire to be supported once you are fully grown. Either way, they are a rascal to deal with. But deal with them you should. If you must be ostracized from them by declaring what you truly wish to do in life, then it is better than trying to maintain an unstable status quo. You never know, you might surprise yourself with their motives"

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come into my web [Hannah, Hana] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Come into my web [Hannah, Hana] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:01 am

The shock in Hana's expression felt disrespectful, so she immediately forced the look back. That was a difficult story to listen to. You hear of horrible things like that all the time, mostly in stories. To hear it in person, from someone who experienced it, she felt her heart sink. She wasn't sure what to say about something so traumatic. However, one thing made her very curious about the story.

"What did you do?" Hana asked, a slight crack in her voice. The question was personal. She still wanted to know. "When you were enraged, what did you do?"

End Post
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:17 am

The Spider

La Arachnia

"I tried to kill him" Hannah would reply, holding out her hand and creating a large orb of energy, the size of a man's torso. It was the rough and ready kind of 'Kido' that talented Plus could spawn, but it still hurt to be hit with. "Totally ignorant of the crowd around me, I tried to drown him in my ocean. The first was unstable and exploded mid-air, blasting everyone nearby off their feet. And I was stopped before I could throw a second. But being stopped before you can do something does not erase the fact that you truly meant to do that action"

She would let the ball go, and then shake her head.

"I don't wish to think what I would do today. With all the power at my disposal, and nothing but grief and rage in my mind. To explode a man is terribly simple and does little to abate the fury within. I would be, the kind of creative you can only be when consumed with malice, I think...."

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:14 am

“I’m sorry,” Hana gave a sincere, but whispered apology. She stared at her hand, an old and almost cliché gesture of introspection. “Hearing your story, mine seems so insignificant… I know everyone goes through their own traumas, each weighed by depth of their individual experiences and the power of will that they obtain going through them. Still, understanding that does not diminish the realization that my own problems are diminutive on any scale where we would compare them.”

"I could not imagine being that angry; killing hollow is difficult enough," Hana said closing her eyes and placing her hands over her heart. "I guess I have not found anything to give me the push I need to care about continuing... After things went so horribly for you, what kept you going? Was it... a person? Or a mission? A goal?"

End Post
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:25 am

The Spider

La Arachnia

"I'm not getting into my life's story. Just, sufficed to say that was only the start of it all" Hannah would state, far more herself than the spider chick she was cosplaying as in tone, though the illusions still held up.

"But that is good. Nobody should ever have to live with being able to imagine being that angry. Memory is fickle and fraught with holes, so even experiencing it doesn't always allow you to imagine it. Only those who live with it could do such a thing, and they deserve pity" Hannah would then step aside, and gesture for Hana to head of.

"I still advise you to talk to your parents about what you want, rather than what they seem to be pushing you into. And to give this Shinigami thing more time to see if you do have hidden talents or not. But ultimately, it is your choice in all things"

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:38 pm

Taking the suggestions in were easier than Hana would have thought. Part of her realized she just needed someone to tell her what she wanted to hear. Being a shinigami wasn't easy, and she wasn't used to having to take difficult paths. This job was the biggest challenge she had ever remembered taking on.

"I can do that," Hana said, taking in a slow breath. "I can do both of those things..." Hana looked at the woman again, her head curiously tilted. The woman's appearance was still a mystery. "So, who are you? Can I at least know that?"

End Post
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:43 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Good. Seek aid from others if you need it. Captains Kishimoto and Urahara are good for that kind of aid and support. But always believe in yourself, above all others"

Hannah would then give a thought for a few seconds, and then smile. The illusion faded away, and her real form was shown for a few seconds, before it disappeared into thin air.

"I am Hannah. And I wish you the best of fortunes in your life"

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:02 pm
Come into my web [Hannah, Hana] - Page 3 Hana_PostingHeader17

Good advice was good advice, no matter how simple it sounded. For Hana, it was a complex issue with a simple solution. Now, she only had to take the next step to get her life back on a good path. And she planned to do it as soon as possible...

A small, but sincere smile graced Hana's expression as the illusion dropped. It was nice to finally see the face of the one she had been talking to, and even nicer to ear the woman's name. Was that a chance of fate or pure coincidence?

Hana's smile grew and then true joy brightened her face. "Hello Hannah, it was wonderful to meet you too. We have something in common. I'm Hana."

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum