Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come into my web [Hannah, Hana] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Come into my web [Hannah, Hana] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Come into my web [Hannah, Hana] Empty Come into my web [Hannah, Hana]

Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:55 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Come into my web [Hannah, Hana] 6EdIfMt

Today, was a day for messing around. And if they kicked up too much of a fuss, Hannah would deal with it with grace, surety, and hiding behind her big friends. So, with a bit of bothering, Hannah spin her spiritual web into a cat's cradle, and then added more to it. She was getting a hang of this, Weave Way. This special style of casting Kido. Not using them normally, or even tying two together, but splitting it into raw energy and weaving Kido into the strings. Hence the name.

Took a lot of effort. Still wasn't battlefield ready. But she was getting there. Tying in Sajo Sabaku, Geki, and Kyokko into this web, she would stretch it across an alleyway, and wait for a hopefully playful target to walk in.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come into my web [Hannah, Hana] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Come into my web [Hannah, Hana] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Come into my web [Hannah, Hana] Empty Re: Come into my web [Hannah, Hana]

Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:12 am
Come into my web [Hannah, Hana] Hana_PostingHeader18
Enter: Hana Aoyama

An old habit decided to cause Hana a pretty big problem. She was dazing out again, imagining herself in old books she read, or in stories she created. She was always the hero of one of these; she would be skilled, looked up to, and have enough authority to tell people like her parents to leave her alone and they would actually listen. These daydreams of hers lead her into a trap, one she had not expected to be in the middle of the Seireitei and quickly triggered her hazard senses.

"Wh-What is this?!" Hana called out as she was ripped from her thoughts and unable to move any further. She couldn't tell whether something was holding onto her or just really sticky. "Hey, is this some sort of prank? It's not funny!"

End Post
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come into my web [Hannah, Hana] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Come into my web [Hannah, Hana] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:32 am

The Spider

La Arachnia

Kyokko was a fun spell. When used with a bit of creativity, you could bend light around yourself, not turning invisible but instead manipulating what other people could see. It had issues of only being what people saw, so physical contact could easily show up the disparity. And she needed to use Anima Mea to change her voice. It was, ultimately, a lot of effort just for a bit of fun. But she was extraordinarily powerful and had mastered Shadow Casting specifically for these kind of expenditures.

Jumping down from her perch, the 'cloak' fluttered in the wind, and she was in front of Hana. Hood pulled down low, because eyes were always too difficult.

"Hoho. A fly caught in the web" Hannah would say, her voice deep, matriarchal, and commanding. "What shall I do with you now, little fly?"

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come into my web [Hannah, Hana] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Come into my web [Hannah, Hana] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:20 am

Hana's head whipped around to face the low voice that spoke at her. She struggled momentarily against the webs as the woman talked, treating her like no more than an insect that fell for this trap. Typical and fitting. Maybe if she had been paying attention, she would have seen this coming. Maybe if she trained more, she could have realized what was going on before becoming helpless, at the mercy of someone that seemed to have infiltrated the Seireitei. With everything going on, that event wouldn't be surprising... It's not like Hana could sense anything correctly.

"I..." Hana started to speak, but just closed her mouth and shrugged. "I don't care. What do you want to do with me? It's not like it matters... Who are you anyway?"

End Post
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:38 am

The Spider

La Arachnia

"Ohh. How cute" Hannah would state, slowly walking towards them. "Trying to be all stoic in such a bad situation. You don't need to put on a brave face for me, you know? I won't think less of you if you say how you really feel"

Considering the situation, the hooded woman seemed rather sympathetic and supportive of Hana. It seems a leopard can't change it's spots after all...

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:48 am

"What am I supposed to say?" Hana asked, her tone melancholic, and depressing. With the situation she was currently in, some would assume she would come off more worried or confrontational, but she just seemed down. "You caught me at a bad time, and we're in the Seireitei, so I'm not sure what you're attempting here. Since no alarms are going off at the moment, I doubt you're an intruder..."

Hana looked around herself, moving her body as much as she could. "Considering such an elaborate kido was just laid here, I am assuming some sort of expert..." Hana said, turning back to her captor. "Are you acquainted with Mizu Morikawa?"

End Post
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:53 am

The Spider

La Arachnia

"Alarms are not a perfect showcase of who is and isn't an intruder. Don't trust them so implicitly" Hannah stated, standing in front of the woman, hands in front of her.

"I have heard of Mizu, yes. But she is not the topic of conversation right now, you are. What you are supposed to say, is anything you want to say. You aren't going anywhere, so might as well get it off your chest. Whatever is making you feel so lethargic even being tied up by a strange of unknown purpose and origin is not enough to spike your blood pressure....it must be bad"

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:35 am

Hana stared at this strange, cloaked woman for a few moments. Though she heard the concern in her voice, the two didn't know each other. Since this woman was keeping herself hidden, it was hard to trust enough to say anything honestly.

"But I don't know you..." Hana said, a furrowed brow expressing her confusion. "I am not the type to speak effortlessly while being restrained by a stranger," Hana eyed the places on her arms that felt constricted. "... even if they are invisible."

Hana's eyes narrowed, some frustration growing. "And why would I tell you anything when you hide beneath that cloak?" Her words held more emotion now, more life. "I would advise you to release me and state your true purpose. I doubt your intention here is to feign therapist to whoever fell victim to this trap of yours."

End Post
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:42 am

The Spider

La Arachnia

"The stranger is the perfect person to talk to. For they have no bias, and need not worry they are here for reasons untowards" Hannah would state, shrugging slightly. Though that was lost because her illusion needed moving when she shrugged, and she didn't quite manage that in time.

"I am feigning nothing. There was no plan for what would happen, nor consideration of the future. It all evolved from how you are. Trapped in a web, but not one of reiatsu and energy, but one of heart and mind. How could I not want to ease pain, when it is put in front of me so?"

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:26 pm

"You're either an oracle, or one of the strangest nice people I've met in a while," Hana said, her tone falling into the semi-lifelessness it had before. Hana's shoulders raised and fell as she released a weighted breath. Her eyes focused on the tiles at her feet, large squares that made up the walkways of the Seireitei. A question of who laid all of them came to mind, along with why they chose tiles, but she could only distract her mind from the current situation for a short time.

"I was heading in to give my resignation," Hana said, finally saying the words out loud. "I realized I am not cut out to be a shinigami, so I'm going to stop trying and go home. There. Now you know; the only person I've even told about this."

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum