Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wildcats, Roar! [Kita/Sabre] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Wildcats, Roar! [Kita/Sabre] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Wildcats, Roar! [Kita/Sabre] Empty Wildcats, Roar! [Kita/Sabre]

Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:33 pm
Wildcats, Roar! [Kita/Sabre] XlN5SAd

Kita Lirio

Gaze locked on the blue tint of calm waves, the red huntress was still as a statue, watching the tiny pale shapes in the water that would blend into the sands to those with less focus. She had run out of things to do around home, so she decided to go along the resort grounds, notably the beach, having a hesitance to getting into the water that the chattery humans seemed to do with little hesitance, giggling and playing in the waves.

The water smelled strange and bit her eye when she gave it an unfortunate splash, but curiosities lied beneath the calm waves that she wasn’t particularly keen on traversing yet. A tiny human or two ran past behind her occasionally, odd looks given to the fiery feline’s stiffness as a hand slowly rose to pick at the swarm of shapes, only to be foiled by an unexpectedly large wave.

Her reaction was immediate and quick, a pounce backwards with a visibly startled look to the water, what she thought was a predictable form was proven untrustworthy in a single moment,

“Fickle waves, you are not to bite at the greater,” She’d hiss, teeth visible as she came back to the water’s line, though far more cautious. The water’s size changed whenever it wanted… Maybe Klein would know why it did that, though he hadn’t come back in some time…

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wildcats, Roar! [Kita/Sabre] Left_bar_bleue0/0Wildcats, Roar! [Kita/Sabre] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wildcats, Roar! [Kita/Sabre] Empty Re: Wildcats, Roar! [Kita/Sabre]

Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:23 am
Wildcats, Roar! [Kita/Sabre] HEADER__carnelian_and_carnelian_arknights_drawn_by_tokinhr__sample-c11424c38096dcd23b2650755f37b2f3

"Having fun?"

Sabre had snuck up on the woman, having kept her distance for quite a while, but upon Kita suddenly locking her gaze onto the water, she'd decided to slip in, moving in beside the woman and giving a cheeky little smile. The tide instantly shifted immediately around them, as the water bent to Sabre's focus, nothing as grand as she could in her released form, but a sliver of water spilling up from the ground and then coiling before them.. Twisting and glittering in a pretty little display.

"I trust your mind is much clearer? How does the world look without clouded glasses?" She ventured calmly enough, a hand resting on her hip as she eyed the smaller woman.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wildcats, Roar! [Kita/Sabre] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Wildcats, Roar! [Kita/Sabre] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:17 am

Kita Lirio

Kita jumped again, her head whipping to look at Sabre like a frightened cat, pupils wide and staring intensely for a moment before she realized it was just Sabre. Unlike prior, in which such an interaction would've resulted in someone getting a clawing, Kita immediately relaxed, a glow of familiarity to her gaze. Most unusually, a slightly off, toothy smile crept on her lips. Smiling; it was something she had seen but didn't personally experience until now, at least in the social respect. It felt nice, "Ah, Sabre."

Tipping her head to think of a response, her mellow tone would reply, "I haven't any fear of losing control, it is a great ease on the mind. I can traverse the same sands as these chattering squishy humans with no fear. I have even discovered a few things."

Gesturing to her head back to the water, she'd go to look at the tiny swarm of shapes again, "These tiny things, i'm unsure of what they are. I had also frightened a tiny plated warrior with strange eyes from it's burrow. What do you call these?"

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wildcats, Roar! [Kita/Sabre] Left_bar_bleue0/0Wildcats, Roar! [Kita/Sabre] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:49 pm
Wildcats, Roar! [Kita/Sabre] HEADER__carnelian_and_carnelian_arknights_drawn_by_tokinhr__sample-c11424c38096dcd23b2650755f37b2f3

Sabre raised a brow slightly at that. Well at least she was much more articulate now. Still a little ....touched in the head perhaps. But that might take some time. All the same, she made her way over to Kita and promptly grasped the woman's chin. turning her head this way and that. Specifically checking to see if there was any scarring or the like from the woman's mask being ripped off.

"Is that right? How fascinating. And those are Fish dear. I presume the armored warriors are Crabs. I'll have to show you Animal Planet once we get you back to the house." She mused, lifting Kita slightly off the ground as she inspected them. No real care or concern for the woman's comfort as she inspected this new transformed form of theirs. What an interesting transformation. Hm.

No doubt Klein would be all over it. she wrinkled her nose at the memory and she paused.

"So. How has Klein taken to his 'Woman's' new look?" She inquired, with no lack of sheer disdain in her voice. Oh yes, Sabre still remembered that little comment, that docile little thing Kita had once said. Not even necessarily about being Klein's woman. But the WAY she had said it. The disgust still lingered in her eyes at the memory.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:11 pm

Kita Lirio

A disgruntled huff and a simple push away of the hand communicated the redhead's annoyance with Sabre's inspections. She didn't understand what the horned arrancar was trying to do, but she wasn't entirely pleased with her unprompted grabbings, her attention brought back down to the little forms in the water being identified as fish.

Visible shock was on her face, "Those tiny creatures are fish? I thought fish were big, and swam in the rivers," Her uneducated remark was spoken with the disbelief of someone whom had heard pigs could fly, though her pleasant shock would be replaced with more annoyance as she was suddenly lifted from the ground. An annoyed flicker of spark or two peeled off and flickered around her head, a low grunt as she wasn't entirely interested in hurting her, but held an expression that showed her discontent.

Her expression soured with that phrasing, "Don't go about sounding like that snake. I'm not his 'woman'," She had a particular tone of hatred when mentioning that woman, simply pushing at Sabre's hands to release her, "We are partnered. And to answer, not quite yet. He has been gone for some time."

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:03 pm

Sabre smirked softly and released the woman's head, chuckling as she made note of that annoyed look, but making note of the fact they hadn't simply pried themselves away. She turned to the coil of liquid and raised her hand, allowing it to ripple upward, more and more water spilling up to form that smooth spiral, the fish swimming freely throughout. "It depends on the region. Also on how old you are." She noted with a playful little smile, rolling her shoulder before folding her arms.

"Is that right? So then. What ARE you now?" She asked calmly, keeping her back turned toward the woman as she focused her attention to the coil of water, letting it shift and reshape itself into a sphere before spilling back into the ocean. Her attention shifting back, glancing toward Kita as she looked the woman up and down. "Last we touched the subject, you seemed content with whatever Klein felt was best for you. Is that still the case?" She ventured.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:36 pm

Kita Lirio

Her curious eyes had finally been taken by the abnormal flowing of water in the space before her after her irritation subsided, mesmerized by the tiny silver shapes swimming about in a uniformed swarm. A sudden splash took place, a clawed hand having lunged into the floating stream of liquid to suddenly snatch at the unfortunate creatures, the tiny school scattering somewhat, a few unlucky members accidentally flicking themselves outside of the safety of the abnormal stream, the arrancar's nose scrunching at the brief sting of salt on her face.

Her palm gently opened to reveal the pitiful, wide-eyed creatures helplessly flopping in her palm; the poor thing's eyes were so round and wide that they looked as if they'd sob from their misfortune, like wounded children. She felt a little bad for working at displacing them now.

Looking to Sabre with light annoyance to her question, she'd shove that fistful of sad tiny fish back into the flow of water, a light huff and a tiny crackle of spark or two peeling off her hairs, "I am Kita. There has not been any need for me to be anything else."

Her furrowed brow remained as her head tipped down, flicking her wet hand off in a random direction, "...I shall admit, I have been uncertain of what that entails. I have had my bouts of training and hunting recently, but I am unsure if that is adding to what makes I 'Kita'."

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:42 pm

Sabre couldn't help but put on something of an amused smirk as Kita gave that hissing response. A bit of a strong response, but one that came into focus as she continued on. That she seemed unclear as to her place, as to her identity as "Kita'' in some regard. And she allowed herself a soft chuckle as she closed her eyes.

"Is that right? Well there really is no "Kita" to be fair. Same as there isn't a "Sabre" We are collections of things and have some semblance of awareness. But in truth, the label doesn't matter. Whatever makes you "Kita" is determined by yourself." She noted almost dismissively, circling the woman a few times before pausing and glancing down to their level.

"But I suppose that answer probably isn't very satisfying Hmmm? So then I'll ask. What is it that's most important to Kita?" A simple question, but one with a potentially very complicated answer. But that was the point. to get this woman thinking. and Sabre were most certainly invested in seeing what happened. For better or for worse.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:24 pm

Kita Lirio

Her nose wrinkled a bit with the horned arrancar's strange language, watching and wondering what the other woman was trying to accomplish with all of these confusing questions. Then the important-sounding one came by; what was most important to her, Kita? It felt simple enough to answer, as someone who had lost everything but one person,

"Klein is the most important," Her answer came calmly and easily, "The collection I had forced into being my 'family' after that wretched shinigami's rule ended are long gone. None have been more appreciative of my company than him.."

With a slight shuffle, she'd add, "..I had experienced feelings I never had before with him."

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:00 pm

A soft chuckle escaped from Sabre and she sighed as she let her eyes shift to a close, a gentle noise of resignation as she shook her head. "Oh is he now? And just how many people have you been around? I wonder indeed why it is that he appreciates your company so." She noted, glancing back toward Kita for a moment and narrowing her eyes. But she didn't glare, and a smile eventually played across her face.

She could hardly blame Kita. It was simply the girl's nature it seemed. As simple as she was, such a creature, even liberaed from that feral mindset still behaved like an animal. and it was simply to be expected that an animal would latch onto the first thing that gave it food. And it seemed that would be Klein. She paused, thinking back to the interaction she'd seen between Amaranta and Klein. " He certainly seems appreciative of a lot of people. I wonder if he considers you so important. Perhaps he does. Perhaps you should ask him that question. If he is so important, then you shoudl figure out what's important to him." She chimed, staring blandly off into the distance, her mind shifting back, back to her very first memory.

How fortunate for Kita that she had someone to save her. Her hand tightened into a fist and she closed her eyes, turning her back on the woman and waving a hand, peeling the air open to have the soft sigh of a garganta open before her. She didn't enjoy standing beside this besotted girl. She didn't like thinking about these things.

"I wish you luck."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum