Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wildcats, Roar! [Kita/Sabre] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Wildcats, Roar! [Kita/Sabre] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Wildcats, Roar! [Kita/Sabre] - Page 3 Empty Re: Wildcats, Roar! [Kita/Sabre]

Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:06 pm
Wildcats, Roar! [Kita/Sabre] - Page 3 XlN5SAd

Kita Lirio

Her expression implied a moment of contemplation with Sabre's words, thinking back on those times, even the strange woman's soft warning brought into her thoughts. Brow furrowed, she'd shake her head,"He wished to see me happy; did nothing but attempt to lift my spirits. I cannot call his kindness a product of trickery. My thoughts and sensations are my folly alone."

Even with her wonderings, she was still suspicious of the horned Arrancar and her assessments of the situation, but her recommendation in asking Amaranta of her opinion of him had her looking sideways. The lionness appeared to be quite the aloof and loner type - she didn't think her to be fond of the kindness offered at all.

"..You may. Come back alive; you have yet to tell me of all these variously sized fishes."

In all honesty, she was growing increasingly unsure of what to believe. Perhaps a hunt would take her mind of things.

END
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum