Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Second Home Is Where The Heart Is [Erica, Ranma] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0My Second Home Is Where The Heart Is [Erica, Ranma] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

My Second Home Is Where The Heart Is [Erica, Ranma] - Page 3 Empty Re: My Second Home Is Where The Heart Is [Erica, Ranma]

Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:15 pm
My Second Home Is Where The Heart Is [Erica, Ranma] - Page 3 DyxMvAe

RANMA GEKIRETSU

Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah! She accepted his offer! Nice, Ranma! Damn nice! He could almost taste the romance in the air starting to grow, just like in all the stories he’d read. Damn, if things began kicking off with Erica, then how happy would he be? Way to fall in love at first sight…

Her getting closer to his face like this sure made his heartbeat race faster, but she was still healing him – no need to get too excited over such things, Ranma. But the relief of his arms returning to their previous strength just felt so addictive, no shot he could hold back his own widening smile from her treatment. Of course, she was on to him and reminded him of his promise – no more doing silly things that would get him injured like today. No more leaping off of roofs and all that stuff – well, he ought to have trusted Hōkamaru more, so maybe things would change. He did hear the Spirit growl earlier… so maybe it was trust. Erica trusted the Spirit, and so would Ranma – things would inevitably change, that he believed.

“A promise’s a promise,” he sealed the deal, softening his smile, feeling ticklish in the center of his belly from the glimmer of her eyes so damn close to him… even though they weren’t right up on his face, it sure felt like it to him. As if she was less than inches away, causing his face to redden beyond his own control.

“… Damn, you’re beautiful.”

He remembered reading such a quote from the romance novels he used to go through at night. Sometimes, especially during moments where people were at ease or right after having helped each other, coming out as honest as humanly – or Shinigami-ly – possible just worked like a charm. Besides, it was unfair to only have him blushing, so maybe his sudden cookie cutter compliment would make her giggle or something… but for now, it just made his reddened face turn crimson.

“… Oh, wait, I meant to say that later- no, no, I’m being real, I think you’re- so, uh, wanna meet later? North District 2, I know this sweet place. Got some sweet cuisine they borrowed from the Living World there, and drinks to boot – n-not that I can’t hold my liquor! I’ll show you just how much control I have, just you watch…”

END POST | CAT-EYED CURIOSITY

Ranma - Mura - [url=xxx]Tracker[/url] - Timeline - Face Claim
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Second Home Is Where The Heart Is [Erica, Ranma] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0My Second Home Is Where The Heart Is [Erica, Ranma] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

My Second Home Is Where The Heart Is [Erica, Ranma] - Page 3 Empty Re: My Second Home Is Where The Heart Is [Erica, Ranma]

Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:48 pm
My Second Home Is Where The Heart Is [Erica, Ranma] - Page 3 VTEZeJL
ERICA TOLVAN

Her job was nearly done and as she felt his arms and shoulders reach their full strength again, Erica would pause for just a second to admire her work. He didn’t seem in any pain or at least not in that area now and there was only just his face to go and then that’d be that. She didn’t think that it would take too long to heal his damaged nose and honestly, Erica was starting to feel that she didn’t want the healing to end. It was a strange sensation and not one that she’d felt before with a patient. For all of her talk about him not taking great risks, there was a small part of her that wished he would, just so that he could see her again while on the job. It was only a passing thought though and she silently dismissed it. She wouldn’t be that selfish.

“I already said yes, didn’t I?” The healer replied with a chuckle, her gaze now entirely fixed upon his face. “I wasn’t joking and I’m already looking forward to our night out. A trip to district 2 sounds fun and I’m more than up for it. Just try not to overdo it with the booze. Your body might not like it after just being healed and I’d hate to see you throwing up all over the place.” It was another attempt at dry and gentle humour from her although she was rather hit and miss when it came to jokes. She didn’t know why, they were just misinterpreted a lot.

That being said, she’d move on to the last area that she needed to see to, having to lean in a bit so that she could place her hands close to her face. It did bring them rather close together and she did find herself briefly looking at him rather than what she was doing. His eyes were such a mystery, different colours and hues, yet she felt no intimidation by his gaze. She quite liked his eyes and they’d be impossible for her to forget now. “I’ve never seen a pair of orbs like yours before.” Erica stated, speaking her thoughts aloud, a compliment for sure.

With her kaido doing a fine job of repairing his nose, the healer would channel the last trickles of energy that she needed in order to heal him. Once that was done, he’d be as good as new and her work would be complete.

NATURE LOVER | END POST

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:15 pm
My Second Home Is Where The Heart Is [Erica, Ranma] - Page 3 DyxMvAe

RANMA GEKIRETSU

Okay… he nodded in agreement. She was more than up for a date, as long as he kept the booze on the low. No use in rushing into drunken stupor with recovery yet fully complete. He’d just make a fool of himself. “Hehehe… of course, I’ll keep it low. I’m sure we’ll have a great time, regardless,” he promised, his entire body ticklish from excitement. He hadn’t been on a date in… ever. Romance brewing in the air like this made him feel that it was the start of something simply beautiful. He could feel it deep in his chest… a knot loosening, opening up and caressing the warmth pouring into him from her accepting eyes. Her melting smile. Her soothing voice.

For a while, he’d completely forgotten that his face was injured too. The heat that had grown over it dulled the pain quite a lot, but her moving a little closer and commenting on his eyes made his heart skip three beats. It was… normal for people in the Soul Society to pay attention to his mismatched eyes, yes, but not always in a good light. Therefore, Erica’s acceptance of him felt ticklish. Just strangely wonderful, as if he didn’t deserve it. He almost wanted to apologize for nothing… pure admiration.

“… Mhm… thanks,” he expressed his gratitude, rubbing his cheek with a finger a little as he didn’t feel any sore pain on his face or nose anymore, “Hey, I feel much better now. Your Kaido must’ve finished the job… I know a little bit of Kidō too, but never delved into Kaido myself. What the hell would I do without you…”

… So now, he had to leave. Damn, at least he was smart and promised her a date. Good thinking on his part, but he’d have to get ready, both physically and mentally. He’d have to wash his black robes, comb his hair, and shower and all else! And most of all, he’d have to leave his gourd behind – he promised that he wouldn’t go on a bender right after recovering.

Stretching his arms out, resting each overarm on top of the other, he’d pull away from the magnetic attraction towards Erica’s face and finally stand up on his healed feet supported by rejuvenated legs. “Hah, good as new! Seriously, you’re all lifesavers! Sorry for taking your Corps a little bit for granted before…” He’d begin squatting, flash-stepping around, stretching his legs here and there, and just pop around the room like a cartoon. “So I’ll see you at the 2nd District later. Really looking forward to it, I reckon you’re a blast to drink with.”

END POST | CAT-EYED CURIOSITY

Ranma - Mura - [url=xxx]Tracker[/url] - Timeline - Face Claim
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:37 am
My Second Home Is Where The Heart Is [Erica, Ranma] - Page 3 VTEZeJL
ERICA TOLVAN

Erica watched with a smile as he moved around the room, seeming to be no worse for wear now that she’d finished healing him. That was good and the pink haired woman was sure that he’d be alright, as long as he didn’t push himself too far. Erica had faith in her skills and was pleased with how things had gone but she had to admit that she hadn’t expected to find herself being asked out when she’d come into work that morning. The occasional drunk shinigami would ask her out sometimes, usually when they were completely out of it but it was only ever the booze talking, something which she’d learned to take in her stride. A part of the job, like most things. Yet, she couldn’t help but admit that it was nice to actually be asked properly and genuinely for once. It would be a chance for her to let her down and forget about training for one night.

“I don’t know if it’s something that you’ve thought about but you might want to look into learning how to heal with kaido. It’s not easy and takes a lot of energy but I’m sure it’ll help you when I or another member of the 2nd aren’t around to help you. I know that some shinigami look down on kido and say pretty nasty stuff about it but believe me, it’ll save your life just as often as your zanpakuto and can introduce you to a whole new way of using your spiritual energy. I confess that I love kido more than any other shinigami art and I adore the fact that I can express myself with it in so many different ways…”

Her tone was one of admiration and as she thought about her own words, she’d utter softly and with complete control. “Shakkaho.”

What should have been a powerful blast of fire would instead take the form of a warm and gentle flame in the shape of a heart. It wouldn’t last all that long but enough for her to prove her point, a small example of what tweaking a kido spell could do but there was more to it than that. The shape was deliberate and she was sure that he’d know why but if he didn’t? Well, her soft smile just might explain it. She was fond of him too and looking forward to the end of her shift already so that she could get ready for their date.

“Anyway, you’re all patched up now and I can already imagine that our friendly nurse will soon be in here, nagging you into leaving. I’ll catch you later in the 2nd district as planned.” She confirmed with a gentle nod. “Take care of yourself.”

NATURE LOVER | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum