Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Sheltered Forge [Santa, Uma] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Sheltered Forge [Santa, Uma] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Sheltered Forge [Santa, Uma] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Sheltered Forge [Santa, Uma]

Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:32 am
A Sheltered Forge [Santa, Uma] - Page 3 HEADER_sample_63b1bffe267c407a048ff648f4773fd6

Santa raised her brows ever so slightly and paused at that rather lax response. Once again not really directly answering her question and simply stating that everything she did was done for fun. But well she supposed that was its own answer, and one that came as a bit of a surprise. What did however give her pause was the questioned being turned on herself.

And for just a moment, she thought back. To visiting Tier. The featival. And for a moment she smiled fondly. But other than that. What…. Did she do for fun? She wandered because that was her eay of things. But could she really think of anything specific?

“I…. Don’t know. I wander a lot. And sometimes I visit people I care about. But I suppose I don’t have that many people to visit anymore.” she noted softly. Mazda. Calypso. Algos. She wondered what it would have been like were they still around. Probably a lot of violence. But even so some small part of her wished they could. Even if they fought. She gently clasped her hands in her lap and gave a gentle, smile.

”I suppose I visit people for fun. Thats always been enough for me.”
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Sheltered Forge [Santa, Uma] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Sheltered Forge [Santa, Uma] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

A Sheltered Forge [Santa, Uma] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Sheltered Forge [Santa, Uma]

Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:36 am

The Ox King

King Uma

A Sheltered Forge [Santa, Uma] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

"Excellent, moo! Wandering the world to see what it will give you is always a good thing. The World is very big moo, and no being will be able to visit all of it before it has changed to a degree it warrants a second visit! This makes it a grand way to spend one's life"

Uma would nod with a hearty laugh, slapping Santa's shoulder.

"And the more you wander, the more people you come to care about, and thus the more people you have to visit, moo. Everyone you have ever met is your friend, because you kill your enemies when they are met, and thus can meet them only once. This is a good way to live!"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Sheltered Forge [Santa, Uma] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Sheltered Forge [Santa, Uma] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:10 am
A Sheltered Forge [Santa, Uma] - Page 3 HEADER_sample_63b1bffe267c407a048ff648f4773fd6

Santa was once again a bit intrigued at the answer she had received. It was a pragmatic way yo live to be sure and she teetered ever so slightly as that hand landed on her back, offering a smile and a chuckle in return.

”Oh I see! Well I suppose that makes us friends! And I’ll have one more person to visit.” she chuckled. She might have gone into the number of people she was pretty sure did not consider her a friend or enemy. She hoped. But she understood th assertion for what it was. And if that meant another friend then she was fine with that. And in that small way she did feel just a little better. After all, more friends was….. USUALLY a good thing. Or so she hoped.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Sheltered Forge [Santa, Uma] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Sheltered Forge [Santa, Uma] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:23 am

The Ox King

King Uma

"Indeed, moo! All people you meet are your friends until they do a thing to make themselves your enemies. And then you'll never meet them again. It is a simple and delightful way to live one's life, moo!"

Uma gave a rather vigorous exclamation of her simplistic lifestyle, and then mussed up the sand so someone else could draw in it.

"So, tell me about your other friends!"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:11 am

Santa paused for a moment as the woman reiterated that particular point for a third time, nodding her head before giving a sheepish smile. "So it would seem." She noted quietly, folding her hands in her lap before pausing for a moment at the mention of her friends. She went quiet for a moment as she thought about it. It really was just down to Liltotto and Tier these days huh? A little weight in her chest, but she didn't let it slow her down.

"Well. I'm not sure what to really say about them. ONe of them I really met through someone else. But she's very nice. She's a member of the Vandenreich actually. But I admit I haven't seen her since all of that stuff in Africa started to get worse..." She trailed off, before her thoughts finally shifted to Tier. And she ...froze for a little bit. And felt unsure of what to say about the woman. After all, she .honestly didn't know how she felt about the woman.

One part of her wanted to say that they were one of her closest and oldest friends still around. Another wanted to say that she was someone she'd been very dear to her. Wasn't that still true? A part of her wanted to say that she still held Tier very close, but she didn't know if that was ....true in the same sense anymore. She loved tier, and she wanted to make sure the woman was safe, but some of those old wants and aspirations had died on the vine. After all this time, Tier never seemed to reciprocate those feelings. And in fact, had sometimes seemed to hate her for what she wanted to accomplish. Nowadays Tier seemed a bit more....tolerant. But part of her wondered if that meant anything. Maybe she'd just....worn the woman down into hating her less.

And beyond that. She couldn't help but wonder.

Did Tier even care about her?

Or was she just a stand in for her fraccion she'd lost?

It took her a few moments to realize she'd gone silent, and she reached up to wipe her eyes before smiling softly. "I uhm.... I don't know. I'm sorry I got a bit distracted. Could you maybe tell me a bit about your friends?" She asked softly, as she suddenly felt herself not wanting to talk... or think about Tier.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:19 pm

The Ox King

King Uma

"Hmmm! No, moo" Uma would comment, shaking her big head. "We do not simply turn from what troubles us to try and distract ourselves in hopes it goes away. If you are worried that your friend might have gotten caught in the African Disaster, as many loved ones did, then you must face it down and throttle answers out of it. Go to your Vandenreich, find people who have seen her. If nobody has, then muster support and head out to talk to those who responded to the African disaster. Find those who know, and know yourself"

It was quite a serious situation, and Uma's whimsy dissolved in a second to be under intense withering passion.

The fact that she was passionate about entirely the wrong thing...well, that was just socializing for you...

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:56 pm

Santa paused for a moment at that and tilted her head, trailing for a moment before she chuckled softly. "Oh no I'm not worried that she got caught up in any of that. I more meant that she's been very busy. I'm not really concerned about her getting hurt or anything. She's very sturdy after all." She noted calmly enough, under the assumption that Uma was talking about Liltotto, since she hadn't really mentioned Tier.

All the same, she let out a soft sigh. "Besides. I have my own purpose to pursue. My friend has her own battles she needs to fight. And I have mine. If ... I'm being perfectly honest. It's my own battles that I haven't been paying enough attention to." She conceded softly.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:28 pm

The Ox King

King Uma

"Ohh, moo. You looked so forelorn right after saying you hadn't seen her since a major disaster. I thought you were worried about her, moo. Is it your own personal battles you were looking off into the misty distance about?" Uma would ask. She definitely seemed a woman that didn't let problems be problems when they came up. Which was as much a good trait as it was bad, depending on how much you wanted to do about your problems.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum