Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jungle Crasher [Kita, Priscilla] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Jungle Crasher [Kita, Priscilla] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Jungle Crasher [Kita, Priscilla] Empty Jungle Crasher [Kita, Priscilla]

Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:16 pm
Jungle Crasher [Kita, Priscilla] XlN5SAd

Kita Lirio

..What the hell was she doin’?

Some bit of aware thought popped to her mind when she realized she had wandered a good ways away from the resort at this point. That’s right.. She had to train. Some partygoers roped her into whatever silly human things they liked doing… Drank some strange tasting water… Now all she felt was warm and… Oh, there was no need to think about it too hard.

Getting away from where she could hurt a bunch of squishy humans was the main goal here. The wavering arrancar looked about for what she could to do train; she wasn’t allowed to hunt any resort-friendly hollows, and there was a drastic lack of them lurking about. Perhaps.. She could tear through the large trees and stones and make a path? That sounded like a work on the body…

Frequent crashes and thuds would be created by the feline’s work, tearing boulders from the ground and forcibly uprooting trees. She wanted her mind to be off something… Not that she immediately recalled what it was.

END
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jungle Crasher [Kita, Priscilla] Left_bar_bleue0/0Jungle Crasher [Kita, Priscilla] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Jungle Crasher [Kita, Priscilla] Empty Re: Jungle Crasher [Kita, Priscilla]

Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:15 am
Jungle Crasher [Kita, Priscilla] CzhaocQ

PRISCILLA TINTALLA

Sitting ocean-side in a wicker lounge chair, her alabaster skin slightly reddened by the balmy Sun, was Priscilla Tintalla. A recent arrival to this Brazilian resort, she had quickly taken to lounging in the day and partying at night. Her new friend Manasa had showed her how much fun could be had with a little bit of an adventurous spirit and some substances to make you feel funny, and she hadn't looked back since.

Priscilla laid atop her brown wicker lounger and stretched her lithe body. She hadn't done much moving today, having woken up and immediately gone to an outside bar for some fruity drinks and relaxation, but now she wanted to get up and do something. Anything. "I'm bored!' she pouted to no one in particular. Priscilla sat up and turned so her feet hung off the short chair's side, hot sand enveloping her toes. She scanned the horizon, looking for anyone or anything interesting and spotted...wait, maybe....nope, nothing!

Something caught Priscilla's eye as she looked toward the treeline. Another Arrancar! And this one was walking into the forest, away from all the drinks and food and other amenities. Priscilla was bored enough for this alone to pique her interest and so, after another stretch, she stood from her seat, shoved her sandy feet into some sandals, and walked toward the wall of green bordering the beach. Now within the jungle, she could hear crashes and bangs reverberating through the foliage. What was that woman doing? Eventually Priscilla came up the stranger, now tearing a hulking boulder from the ground and giving it a good throw.

"Hey, lady! Whatcha doing? Are you upset about something?" inquired Priscilla calmly.

WON'T YOU BE MY FRIEND? | END POST
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jungle Crasher [Kita, Priscilla] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Jungle Crasher [Kita, Priscilla] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:29 am

Kita Lirio

Amongst the slamming of stone and the tearing of wood, the redhead was in a full ramble about something difficult to hear, her movements interrupted with quite a visible jolt as a voice sounded off behind her with a rock large enough to crush any typical person to paste in one hand. The heavy object was dropped almost immediately, the tigress quickly whipping around with fierce-looking eyes to address the presence behind her, before seeming to relax.

Face red with intoxication, the arrancar let out an audible huff, "Upset about something? That would assume there was something to be upset about in order to be upset about it, and there is not."

With a clumsy grip, she damn near dropped the boulder again, a series of curses spoken beneath her breath, soon turning back around to realize the brightly colored girl hadn't left,

"Oh, you are still here, why are you still here? The activity of which I am doing would shatter your tiny body."

END
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jungle Crasher [Kita, Priscilla] Left_bar_bleue0/0Jungle Crasher [Kita, Priscilla] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:57 pm

PRISCILLA TINTALLA

Ooooo! This woman had a frightening look about her, thought Priscilla. But...she seemed almost...familiar. Where did she recognize her from? Or when? The ocean-eyed Arrancar couldn't quite place how she recognized the scary lady. She continued watching with curiosity as Kita nearly fumbled the massive boulder in her grasp, and said some things she under her breath Priscilla didn't care to repeat. Something was bothering her. Or maybe she had just had a lot of those fruity drinks that made Priscilla feel so good and appear red-faced too.

Priscilla turned on the spot then bent at her waist, placed her hands on the ground, and flipped her feet into the air above her. She thought maybe doing a handstand would let her see this woman from a different perspective and recognize her that way. Yes, really. She was distracted momentarily by how nice her fingers felt on the cold and soft ground, moss tickling at her skin, when her attention was brought back to the scary woman when she spoke again.

"Oh I dunno, my tiny body is a bit tougher than it looks missy." Then, it all clicked: The amber-gold eyes, standoffish attitude, and angry, mean voice that would try the patience of the holiest of vicars! It had been so long, and her appearance had changed in more ways than one, but Priscilla knew who this was! With a jolt, she flipped back into a standing position and threw her hands wide in surprise "Hey, I do know you! Kita Liro! We served under Lord Aizen-sama together! I was just a Numeros but I think you were a swanky Fraccion!"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:51 pm

Kita Lirio

That pippy, annoying presence paired with bright hair and especially those horns felt familiar to the tigress, but it was more like an exhausting tug at the back of her mind to bother recollecting than a bell being run. She had reached for another moderately-sized rock, sweat dribbling down her features as that infernal name crept into her ears, easily swallowing the flicker of recognition she expressed. That name she had banished from her thoughts, that she thought would never ever be heard again.

The rock in her hand shattered to pieces from the sheer force exerted upon it, a diluted buzz signalling her Sonido as she'd grab the other arrancar by whatever clothing was closest to her collarbone, pressing her back against the tree in a sudden display of speed and force. Her golden eyes were slitted and filled with rage, the green accents that had poisoned her irises growing more obvious to the opposing viewer.

"Do not speak of that vermin's name," An icy hiss spat from her lips, steam emitting from her body's heating, "I refuse to acknowledge that shinigami as 'lord'. Do not tarnish our selves with that horrid name."

Despite her action, she was remarkably calculated with how much force exerted upon Priscilla, even in her reactionary state, having unconsciously turned what would be a chest-shattering movement into only a minorly uncomfortable press. Though within a heartbeat or two of holding such a position, her eyes mellowed in ferocity, a depressive fog taking them. A twinge of guilt befell her even in her drunken state, realizing what she had done so suddenly, staring in the face of the weaker-looking, oval-eyed girl. With little hesitance, her hands released the girl, the tall woman backing away in a sulk, hopping clumsily into the lowest, most sturdy branch she could land on, limbs dangling; her intent was to vanish away.

"I apologize," A muffled expression of remorse swayed down on fallen leaves.

END
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:31 am

PRISCILLA TINTALLA

Things didn't go as well as Priscilla would have hoped as she watched the stone boulder shatter in Kita's hands before she suddenly felt herself pressed up against a tree. Though surprised by the other woman's sudden act of aggression, she was still able to follow her movements, being quite fast herself; despite this, she did nothing to stop Kita. Priscilla didn't feel her life was in danger, and though she didn't exactly want to get hurt, she knew well injuries just didn't seem to last long on her unblemished body.

As Kita spoke, venom dripping from every word, Priscilla's sparkling azure eyes stared into the woman's golden orbs. A look of firm resolve was painted across her face. She had no interest in escalating the situation, and certainly none in annoying or bothering Kita. She had wanted to make friends with her when they were in Aizen's army over a century ago, and that had not changed. Her hope was this just a moment of weakness for the woman, and not an indication she was still almost impossible to get along with.

When Kita backed off and apologized, now looking as if she'd just been rained on for a week, Priscilla spoke up to abate her feelings of guilt. "You know, you aren't the first Arrancar I've met who wasn't a fan of that guy. I'm sorry if his name brings up any bad memories, Kita!" Before speaking again Priscilla rubbed the area on her chest Kita had pushed on, a subtle pang of discomfort beneath her fingers "Don't feel so down though, I told you my tiny body is a bit tougher than it looks. You look like you've had one a few of those fruity drinks they serve here. Maybe you need to lie down?"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:26 pm

Kita Lirio

The drunken Arrancar sluggishly shifted her head from behind her slacked arm strewn over the branch, gazing down at the other woman as she really seemed to be pushing her recognition of her. She couldn't quite remember the tiny thing, but there wouldn't be any other reason to know of her unless she were a part of that army. Not that she was thinking all that hard on it, in fact she was hardly thinking with much deliberation. There didn't appear to be any fear or intent on leaving, so the plan of remaining in a tree-

Oh. The branch snapped.

Falling to the ground, her feet made contact with the ground and absorbed the shock with little issue, slowly rising back to a stand as her squinted eyes rested on Priscilla.

"I do not need to rest, Shimmerthing," As if she were treating 'Shimmerthing' for lack of an immediate name coming to mind, "As for the 'fruity drinks', I have partaken in them. Obnoxious in taste. That hindrance in flavor will not deter me... From training myself.."

Her body had a bit of sway to it as she spoke, as if she had to constantly remind herself to remain upright.

END
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:00 pm

PRISCILLA TINTALLA

Having spent a whole night partying with Manasa, and drank plenty of strange liquids since then, Priscilla recognized the symptoms of intoxication in Kita. The lack of coordination, sweating, and unsure gaze. In her shoes Priscilla would be using the decreased inhibitions to have a blast, but this woman did not seem to have the same response to those fruity drinks as she. Priscilla watched Kita fall from the snapped branch and raise back up to her full height, some eight or so inches greater than her own.

Shimmerthing?! Priscilla's face scrunched up out of annoyance and she balled her fists and placed them on her hips in a huff. If she didn't remember her name, she could at least ask what it is! And now Kita was saying she didn't like the drinks? Priscilla could only sit through so much insanity before speaking up. "Couple things, Kita! Those drinks are de-lic-ious! Second, my name is Priscilla Tintalla."

This woman was out of her mind if she thinks...whatever this is, is training. Priscilla tilted her head and raised an eyebrow as she watched Kita sway back and forth, seemingly ready to fall over any moment. "Lastly! I wouldn't call this training. You're fumbling around like a baby deer, Kita."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:47 pm

Kita Lirio

Scill.. Pris... Her face scrunched up a bit when she tried to parse that name, it did feel rather familiar paired with the arrancar's appearance. Though, the tigress only scoffed when the vibrant figure likened her actions to the stumbling of an infant.

"I am no such thing," She began whilst swaying over to another rock to grab, "Infant fawn? Foolishness. I am pushing my strength..."

Her eyes blinked repeatedly as she pretty easily picked the modestly sized rock, but launched it with an incredibly clumsy throw, "..In order to be able to protect what I have remaining..."

The resulting sway forward was a little too much for the drunken woman; she fell forward, flat on her face. Worryingly silent for a moment, any worry would be quickly dispelled with her arm's sudden movements to push herself up, upper body held up only by arms.

"From this wretched low perch I now occupy... As allowing myself the delusion merely caused my fall.."

She had less of a want than an ability to get up, if anything the layering of undergrowth and forest litter was feeling rather comfortable compared to the throwing of stones,

"... I am quite the miserable creature compared to anything you may have witnessed prior, Priscilla. Irredeemable and subservient."

She thought guzzling those sickening sweet liquids would take her sorrows much like the spirits of all the squealing little humans appeared to lift; she couldn't help but wonder if she didn't drink enough.

END
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:22 am

PRISCILLA TINTALLA

As Kita denied the lack of grace with which she moved around the forest floor, Priscilla brought her hand to her mouth to help stifle laughter. She wasn't laughing at Kita, so much as she thought it was funny and cute how she was denying it, like a dog refusing to fall asleep when it's clearly too tired to stay awake. In this case, it was an Arrancar refusing to admit she's too intoxicated to walk straight. For someone as abrasive as this would could be, at least as far as Priscilla could remember her to be from over a century ago, it was actually quite endearing to her.

Less adorable was what came next. Priscilla had witnessed a few people over the last couple of days since coming to the resort become wailing and weeping messes after drinking too many of those fun drinks. Kita's melancholy felt more sincere, however. Witnessing such hurt made Priscilla hurt as well. What she saw wasn't a "miserable creature", it was a woman in pain.

In a potentially dangerous move given how threatening Kita had been when she first approached, Priscilla walked over to where she lay flat on her face on the forest floor and dropped to a pretzel sitting position beside her head. As she spoke she began gently running her hand along the back of Kita's head, as if to comfort a wounded animal. "I may not know who you have become Kita, but I know who you can be. A strong, fierce woman with nobody to stand in her way." As she softly petted the other woman, Priscilla couldn't help but admire the mane of crimson beneath her fingers. "Like a mighty lioness!"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum