Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jungle Crasher [Kita, Priscilla] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Jungle Crasher [Kita, Priscilla] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Jungle Crasher [Kita, Priscilla] - Page 2 Empty Re: Jungle Crasher [Kita, Priscilla]

Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:42 am
Jungle Crasher [Kita, Priscilla] - Page 2 XlN5SAd

Kita Lirio

Despite Priscilla's sudden and definitely risky approach, the tigress didn't move from her sprawled state. If anything the girl's attempt at comfort was strangely welcome with her misery. 'Can be'? Her stomach churned with her thoughts as she felt Priscilla's fingers running through her hair, lip wrinkling in a mix of frustration and upset,

"I took myself to be a 'mighty lioness' like you express.." Those words bumbled out like a sopping child, "Powerful, fearless, incredible, til that wretched snake snuffed out my foolish dance and branded me with her filth."

Her fingers flicked in clear, frustrated gesture to her wrists cursed with those pale green scale-like patterns, that mere months ago she attempted to gouge out repeatedly with her own claws. She felt her mouth water, in a souring way that is. It was a feeling she was unfamiliar with...

Suddenly she shot up as if reacting to Priscilla's perilous action, but instead had entirely disregarded her, walked a few paces to the nearest tree, bent over, and out came stinging, liquid sadness with a horribly bitter taste on the tongue. Leaning against the tree, she'd whimper between a few coughs and sputters, holding her stomach.

"...Oh, is my body spiting me for not indulging correctly?" She tried to tie some recognizable idea to explain to herself, "... Perhaps I should have had more."

END
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jungle Crasher [Kita, Priscilla] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Jungle Crasher [Kita, Priscilla] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Jungle Crasher [Kita, Priscilla] - Page 2 Empty Re: Jungle Crasher [Kita, Priscilla]

Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:30 pm
Jungle Crasher [Kita, Priscilla] - Page 2 CzhaocQ

PRISCILLA TINTALLA

Scales? Strange... thought Priscilla as she looked at one of Kita's wrists. Evidently she was missing some important context, particularly about whoever or whatever this "snake" is. From Kita's words she could at least surmise whatever it was making her so depressed was a recent occurrence, and that it involved this strange curse afflicting her skin. Had an enemy of some kind harmed her? And now she was struggling to recover from it? Priscilla couldn't be sure as she continued gently petting the prone woman.

Kita leaped up with a start, interrupting Priscilla's attempt at calming her. The startled look on her face and hurried movements confused her for a moment before it was made clear what had caused all thus hubbub: Kita was not handling those drinks well. Priscilla's face wrinkled as she listened to Kita expel the contents of her stomachs onto the forest floor. She couldn't help but feel even more sympathy for the distraught woman, especially as she herself seemed almost impervious to the nasty after effects of the resort's strange beverages.

"Oh Kita, I'm not sure more would have helped you...you'd probably be feeling even worse." she said from her position still sitting on the cold ground. "I think throwing boulders around is not the best thing to do after drinking that stuff." She couldn't be sure this was the truth given her limited knowledge of alcohol, but it sure sounded correct to the redhead. "Would you care to explain further what's got you feelin' this way, Kita-cat?"

WON'T YOU BE MY FRIEND? | END POST
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jungle Crasher [Kita, Priscilla] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Jungle Crasher [Kita, Priscilla] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:08 pm

Kita Lirio

A headache started burning behind her eyes, body weighted with exhaustion and chilled by nauseous pangs, panting heavily as claws raked the tree she leaned against, slowly turning back in reaction to Priscilla's voice."Is that so...?" Her hoarse voice responded to the reasoning the bright little thing gave for the cause of her illness, a slow blink following her acknowledgement. Her scent was as soured as her stomach, the big cat making a slow return to her previous position before abruptly falling forward. She wasn't as inclined to rise again, if anything the fall hardly seemed to bother her.

"The cause of my feeling? Oh. I was a fool, you see. The pack I had thought to have been nurturing abandoned our home. Twas but a lie I told for years and years. None held care for I. Til I crossed paths with Klein. The only one whom gave proper kindness to me. And now he has been gone."

Her poor self rolled over onto her back so she wasn't practically munching through dirt and leaves to speak, ".. Gone for quite some time. I have felt increasingly strange, wondering his well being."

END
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jungle Crasher [Kita, Priscilla] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Jungle Crasher [Kita, Priscilla] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:04 am

PRISCILLA TINTALLA

With so much of her life spent wandering the cold sands of Hueco Mundo, Priscilla was not privy to the goings-on of the Living World or others at all. She had no idea who this Klein person was, or what other Arrancar had been up to since Aizen's fall so many years in the past. She couldn't fathom what poor Kita had been through in that time, though obviously not all of it was good. One thing that did resonate with the crimson haired Arrancar was the loss of a group of friends, something she herself had experienced a few times over the years.

Though Kita had stood up, walked around, puked, walked some more, and fallen to the ground again, Priscilla remained sitting on the dewy forest floor as she listened intently. "I'm sorry you lost your friends, Kita. I've lost many of my own, and it isn't easy to move on. I'm glad you at least had this Klein guy, he sounds kind. Have you spent much time looking for him?" Priscilla couldn't be sure if she had looked for him at all given the pitiable state she was in. "If he makes you happy, you should look for him. I could help, if you'd like."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:03 am

Kita Lirio

'Gross' truly was an understatement to how the arrancar was feeling, but it wasn't entirely to the alcohol. Her whole mood just felt sour and aimless, and as she hadn't much experience with such emotions, couldn't help but melt on the floor. This bright little woman was proving to be her only distraction and ease - there wasn't any need to chase her off. If anything she had a bit of a growing fondness.

"He had instructed of me to remain here. I do not wish to cause him any further problems," Slowly pushing her weary body upward, a good stretch and sigh would follow, "But yes, he is kind to me. He has... Been a unique experience."

Those words were spoken with some apparent in between of admiration, and confusion. She DID like the man quite a lot, he was the first to show her unconditional kindness, and have her experience things in a way she would not have explored otherwise, especially not as a stupid beast.

"..I do wish to go home... You can assist me with that. My body is strange and ill at this moment."

END
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:56 pm

PRISCILLA TINTALLA

A pitying frown washed across Priscilla's face. So this Klein asked her to remain behind while he ran off to do something? Somewhere? What if it was dangerous? She didn't like the idea of him abandoning her, though she also knew he just as likely could have done it to protect her. Either way, she hoped for Kita's sake he came back soon. Though this woman wasn't really much more personable than she had been when they met over a century ago, having gotten to talk to her a bit and observe her in a state of sullen distress, Priscilla felt protective over her like they were longtime friends.

"I know what you mean about "unique experience", mine has been exactly that since getting here. But it's been a whole lot of fun!" Kita's testimony only further proved coming to the resort was a good decision. Though she was currently in a depressive state, Kita had been happy at some point and it was because of someone she met or spent time with here. If she could help her feel that same happiness again, Priscilla would do her best.

"Alright, I'll help!" Leaping into action, Priscilla jumped up and bounded across the short distance between. She reached down and wrapped up Kita's hands with her own before pulling her up and to her feet. She continued supporting the much taller woman's body by wrapping Kita's arm around her shoulders. "I can take you back to the resort Kita, but you're gonna have to tell me which room is yours."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum