Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tough Boy, Eh? [Noharu, Ranma] Left_bar_bleue0/0Tough Boy, Eh? [Noharu, Ranma] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tough Boy, Eh? [Noharu, Ranma] Empty Tough Boy, Eh? [Noharu, Ranma]

Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:52 pm
Tough Boy, Eh? [Noharu, Ranma] DyxMvAe

RANMA GEKIRETSU

Well, certainly Ranma would live to get beaten up another day. It was all thanks to this wonderful Kido user of the Eighth Division, which further solidified Ranma’s satisfaction of joining them to begin with. It had already been, like…

It hadn’t actually been that long since he graduated from Shin’o Academy and enrolled in the Eighth Division. Still, time moved in such a peculiar way to him after that whole hide-and-seek game he played with Hōkamaru, so maybe it had been more than a few years. Definitely more… right?

Either way, a lot of other 8th Division members were celebrating him. He did well against a Seated Officer from the 4th Division, after all – that was no small feat, especially for an Unseated Member like him. The hype was all over the place, really, and Ranma… wouldn’t want his precious Squad any other way.

But after a while of partying, he came to the shocking and heart-wrenching realization – he wasn’t allowed to drink! The Kido user from before told him off from any sake, since he was still in need of recovering tissue from where Shura had tried to cut him up like calamari. He could risk losing his limbs if he didn’t pull up – damn it all! How many times would this happen?! He ought to have worked on his durability, maybe do some heavy-lifting…

Therefore, in the end, he was seen sulking away at a corner at the barracks while the other were returning to their duties. Not exactly what you’d expect from the party-mania that was Ranma…

END POST | WE NEED A RES

Last edited by Mura on Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ranma - Mura - [url=xxx]Tracker[/url] - Timeline - Face Claim
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tough Boy, Eh? [Noharu, Ranma] Left_bar_bleue0/0Tough Boy, Eh? [Noharu, Ranma] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tough Boy, Eh? [Noharu, Ranma] Empty Re: Tough Boy, Eh? [Noharu, Ranma]

Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:09 pm
Tough Boy, Eh? [Noharu, Ranma] HEADER__panty_panty_stocking_with_garterbelt_drawn_by_kudou_90n__18e7ecb260f4e6d2745dbc0d1e4b7cf6

Noharu herself wasn't exactly in the best shape either. That last blast that had hit her square in the chest had left the woman bandaged up. A sigh escaping her as she made her way to the barracks. A brow perking when she noticed a particular Unseated member wandering about. Of course she wasn't her usual perky self either. All bandaged up on one side. er left arm completely wrapped up, along with her chest and upper body, fairly visible beneath her sleeveless shihakusho.

And so she stepped in, slipping into a subtle shunpo and promptly materializing next to Ranma. Flashing a little smile and prodding his shoulder. "Heya! How ya doing bud? You get patched up alright?" She ventured with a tilt of her head, looking the young man over, making sure he hadn't gone and snuck off before he'd been treated properly or something.
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:32 pm

RANMA GEKIRETSU

What in tarnation!

Oh, it was Noharu… damn, Ranma couldn’t help but throw a shocked look from his face at her appearance. Guess she took more of a beating than she let on out there, given what he saw earlier… but it didn’t stop her from checking up on him. Bless her kind heart. “I… ye, all wrapped up, you see,” he replied, waving his arms and legs to reveal several bandages basically holding them together, “Just gotta stay like this forever – seriously! At this point, can’t I just wear bandages for clothing?”

He was visibly upset. Not only because of the predicament of not being able to slap a bottle in his mouth, but the fact that he couldn’t defeat Shura by himself. “Now I gone and got your sweet ass all bruised up… but, uh, thanks Noharu. Really cheered me up with my Bankai-lacking butt swinging around. Fucking hell, you put on a show…”

END POST | WE NEED A RES

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:30 pm
Tough Boy, Eh? [Noharu, Ranma] HEADER__panty_panty_stocking_with_garterbelt_drawn_by_kudou_90n__18e7ecb260f4e6d2745dbc0d1e4b7cf6

Noharu smirked ever so slightly and let out a soft Tch. "Well you decided to go toe to toe with a Third Sat Ranma, what'd you expect? Honestly, that woman had a few screws loose, dunno what the hell is going on over there. But you're lucky you weren't hurt worse. I think you should be resting a little more than walkin around fussing." She noted with a calm smile, her lip twitching a bit as she scolded the young man. But she hardly used too serious of a voice. A light chastisement at best really. Though as he made that comment about her getting busted up, she promptly gave him a sharp little swat upside the head.

"What's that Ranma? I almost thought I heard you talking inappropriately about me. Musta been hearing things, there's no way you'd risk me making you do LAPS while you're all bandaged up. Probably got soemthing in my EAR. You better not let the Lieutenant hear you talking like that about your superiors." She noted through gritted teeth, giving him a firm little elbow, careful not to actually potentially hurt him, but still giving him a little warning about that 'sweet ass' comment.

Even so, she sighed loudly, her shoulders slumping a little. Ugh, she was all tired out. She hadn't even used up that much energy, but having to heal an injury made her FEEL tired. So she didn't lay on him more than that. Instead she pondered the comment about her performance.

"Tch. That little rat actually made me use my Zanpakuto. And with such a low blow. I know Fourth has always been a bunch of strength nuts. But pulling that kinda shit in a spar? The hell is that new Captain doing.." She murmured, cricking her neck for a moment before glancing at Ranma.

"My performance was alright. I honestly was just more disappointed than anything. There's always a few punks in the Academy with attitudes like hers. But you kinda hope they grow up a little once they make it out into the gotei. Just you make sure you don't go picking up any habits from that woman." She noted firmly.
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:39 pm

RANMA GEKIRETSU

Yeah… he did decide to go toe-to-toe with a 3rd Seat! What was he thinking?! Shit could’ve gotten way worse than this, man… but hey, he got to take a break now. Easy peasy, that was how he liked it-

*Smack!*

… Ranma had a mouth, okay. He often said weird things, okay… but he was certain that he didn’t say anything rude to her. He was certain, convinced and had no idea what the problem was. What, what, was it because he was worried for her? A Seated upper of his? Was that inappropriate?! “W-W-Wh-W-Wrrrrrrrrrrr-W-W-W-“ he zoomed, his head vibrating from the smack earlier and prompting him to grab it to stabilize himself. She might’ve found the ‘sweet ass’ comment rather unwelcome, but… well… slang, right?

Seriously, that was why Ranma was out of the loop. What on earth did he say?! Nah, you know what, last time I ever worry about your shit… he thought to himself in silent protest. However, while Noharu was chilling out, she groaned about the low blow that Shura tried dealing to her, and how it led to her using her Zanpakutō. Now… Ranma didn’t know about the 4th Division that much, but he’d head rumors. Tilting his head, he’d throw another comment: “You think they got some far district vibes in that squad? That Shura girl kind of reminds me of home…” I mean, it was just a hunch based on his encounter with her – immediate hostility, no warning, life or death, it was all written on her face.

“Aye, I ain’t going all that way to freaking… bother people and stuff, that’s giga awkward. Though, maybe she got her Shikai that way, it was kinda heavy and unwelcome if you ask me… you think it’s a Captain thing? ‘Cause I’ve heard from a handful that the Fourth do act like the barbarians… and that just doesn’t sound like the Soul Society, does it? Aren’t you all supposed to be more sophisticated than what she displayed earlier? If I wanna wake up fighting for my life every day, I’d return to the 71st…”

END POST | WE NEED A RES

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:24 pm

Noharu let out a little snort at that, leering a little as she noted his little goofy stunt. "That's what I thought, you can keep your comments about people's asses to yourself." She noted before folding her arms as the subject shifted to fourth division. Certainly the notion of far district occupants was one possibility, but Noharu gave a dismissive wave at that.

"I'm a far district girl myself, and you don't see me pulling that shit. No, I honestly don't know what's going on in he division over there. But it's certainly a little funky...." She noted with a tone of disapproval. She'd actually noted that a number of her ...rowdier students had also wound up there. Nanashi, Moe, and that was just to name a couple. And frankly, she was a little worried about what they might be getting taught.

"Unclear. There's certainly been a lot of rumors but I generally don't entertain any of that. If I wasn't all bandaged up I'd have a few questions to be asking. But honestly there's other people to handle that. Trust me, word is gonna get around. I'm sure there's going to be at least a couple people making their way over to 11th. Especially if that shit she mentioned about Zaraki starts to get around. I never knew the guy personally, but he had a pretty enormous effect on the Eleventh Division before it became the Fourth." She noted lightly, lightly itching the side of her neck before glancing over to Ranma.

"But before we get too distracted here. When did you learn Shikai? That's no small feat bucko." She noted, raising a brow at the younger man.
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:43 pm

RANMA GEKIRETSU

OH! Asses?! ASSES?!?! THAT WAS JUST SLANG, THOUGH! HE JUST MEANT ‘YOU’! C’mon, Noharu, if he was checking out his Seated upperclassman’s shapely buttocks, he’d at least be slow enough to get caught in the act… then again, maybe that was why she swatted him out of nowhere. But Ranma was a big fan of romance – intimacy had to contain the entire damn package, and merely lusting in its own, pure form just wasn’t enough… feelings had to be behind those cheeks. Passion that can’t be replicated.

Or maybe that was just the case for sober Ranma. Who knew…

Although both Ranma and Noharu were from the Far District Gang, the Outskirt Hooligans and that, they weren’t anywhere near as confrontational as Shura – not to that degree. She also mentioned Zaraki, a Shinigami of rumored unlimited strength, but who did not possess neither Shikai nor Bankai… and from what Ranma was conscious enough to hear, Shura had a little problem with non-Bankai users.

Wait… he didn’t have Bankai? Did that mean that Ranma was an errand boy?! Noharu quickly snapped him out of that, going to the other end of the spectrum of his very short-lived inferiority complex – she emphasized how big an achievement unlocking Shikai was, despite Ranma’s misunderstandings of Shikai and Bankai being more common than they actually were. Blame his lack of research.

“Oh shit… uhhh, that was back at the Academy,” Ranma began telling her, spinning a few old cogs in his brain and shaking the rust off of his memory, “My… Spirit isn’t very talkative, he’s kind of a shy bean… and by shy bean, I mean he’s down-right allergic to social interaction. Now, you’d wonder how I’d ever achieve Shikai that way- trust me, none of this shit makes sense to me either, and I was there.” The more he thought about it, the more… comical his ordeal with his Zanpakutō was.

“I was training with my Asauchi when time stopped – that’s the best way I can explain it. Everyone, everything in the Soul Society just froze the fuck up. Nobody was moving, people were floating, standing or sitting still outside and inside, and I could move for some dumb reason. So I asked for help, tried to talk to anyone, but there was no sound… no fucking sound, nothing, I couldn’t hear the chatter in the background, I couldn’t hear the birds in the sky, but I could hear my blood running in my veins. You know what that shit sounds like?!”

Ranma’s eyes were starting to dilute a little bit from… a state of, say, tilting madness?

“And then I see the fucker – this white-robed, white-skinned, white-haired dude, looks like an inverse Shinigami himself, just hugging his legs and staring into nowhere. Obviously, I wanted to talk to him – that’s natural, right – and he teleports away from me. Why even show yourself if you were just going to do that, then?! Why did he teleport away from me?! He repeated that shit for… for… h-how long was it, it was longer than a day, or maybe one and a half day.”

Ranma took a break to recollect himself again. Those several years of frozen time had done something to him, alright… but the effects varied.

“… I think I caught him. And he kept grunting and groaning all the time, as if he was tired of me – dipshit, I was tired of him! A-Anyway, once I caught up to him again… he just said one word. Hōkamaru.”

Upon saying that name, Ranma pulled up his Zanpakutō, held it horizontally and glided his hand over the flat side of the wavy pattern. “I have no clue what my Spirit’s on about, but… I can tell why it’s such a big deal to achieve Shikai now.”

END POST | WE NEED A RES

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:55 am

Noharu raised a brow. Unaware of the incredulity going on in Ranma's head. But she at least WAS privy to his reaction to the zaraki comment. And then the question about his Shikai. Though at the description of the young man's Zanpaku'to spirit Noharu broke out into a soft chuckle, ignoring the angry little hiss in her head. You shut your fucking mouth, you whore, I KNOW what you're thinking!

"Ahah, oh yea, I know a thing or two about shy Spirits. My own girl, Kamiito-" STOP CALLING ME THAT! "- is a bit of a shy girl herself. Adorable thing though once you get them to come out. She certainly had some...interesting tests for me when I was learning Shikai. But that's pretty common too. Still, glad you were able to attain shikai." She noted with a warm half-smile.

Still, hmmm. "So you have an inner world that had people and animals in it? Interesting. That's something that's a little stranger." She noted. After all, Ranma was describing that his shikai unlock was around animals that froze. Shikai unlocks only happened in the inner world, since one wasn't able to manifest ones zanpaku to spirit into the real world unless they were bankai capable. and Ranma was a BIT too green for all that.

"Still, glad you were able to fandangle something out of them." She noted with an approving smile.
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:01 pm

RANMA GEKIRETSU

Her own Spirit, Kamiito, apparently was a shy bean as well… was this common among Zanpakutō Spirits? He was beginning to get the idea that it was… which made him worry a bit. If he were to try and achieve Bankai, just how much more did he need to endure? How much longer did he have to play tag with Hōkamaru? He dared not think that thought through, but he was glad to have achieved Shikai. And so was the 3rd Seat. “You all make it sound pretty rad, not gonna lie… I ought to pat myself on the shoulder, sometimes,” he mused, even going as far as to do exactly what he mused about and give his left shoulder a couple swipes with his right hand, “Not bad, Ranma.”

Then, she noted that an Inner World – definitely that weird, paused Soul Society – with animals and people in it was stranger than normal… which set him off. “W-Wait… is that a problem? Is there something wrong with Hōkamaru?” he panicked, switching his gaze between Noharu and his Zanpakutō, “I mean, there were other people in it… and birds, too… but I wouldn’t call any of them alive if they didn’t move an atom. I remember that much – they were more like still mannequins than actual people, and it s-scared the shit out of me.”

Wait, the comment from earlier. About Zaraki… wait, did Shura-

“… THAT Zaraki, right? The Kenpachi Zaraki, right? The guy who terrifies everyone, even without Shikai or Bankai, right?” Zaraki himself kind of gave Ranma a slight inspiration for a moment there – without Shikai or Bankai, a Shinigami could become so utterly powerful…

“… Maybe I should follow his example- n-not the mental part, though, but what if I got so good at punching people that I wouldn’t ne-“

*Growl*

“!!!”

Ranma barely got to finish his imaginative sentence when his Zanpakutō suddenly released a deep growl, triggering Ranma to move his head back with widened eyes as if he hadn’t seen stranger things. “… H-Hey, you there, H-“

No answer.

“… S-So, uh, is that Shura one still around? If I fight her again, I might be able to achieve Bankai.” Of course, talking without any knowledge on the subject of how to achieve a Bankai, Ranma simply went off a gut feeling. Hōkamaru rarely ever made a sound, so… anything was a step in the right direction.

END POST | WE NEED A RES

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:11 pm

Noharu couldn't help but chuckle softly at that and sighed, folding her arms a bit and watching closely as Ranma went through his whole little shpiel. It was amusing to say the least, however, her brows DID raise just a little. "Alright bucko, HEY!" She started calm, but raised her voice a bit when he seemed to spook himself. Picking him up clean off the ground by the shoulders and giving him a brief little SHAKE before setting him down firmly, trying to jostle him out of those thoughts

"Don't worry about that too much. It might have been an illussion. But Zanpaku'to vary a lot. Living things aren't rteally a part of your inner world so far as I know. But then again I'm not an expert. That said, it could just be the living things are an extension of your zanpaku'to spirit. Now, so far as you going and fighting that idiot for Bankai. You stay away from her." She stated, her voice suddenly HARD and stern. A brief aggressive presence about the woman.

"That woman took a cheap shot and almost killed me. If I hadn't released my own Shikai, I might be dead. You stay away from her, she's not stable. That's an Order. And You need to get that thought out of your head immediately. Not every shinigami is capable of bankai. Heck, many of my students at the academy couldn't even do shikai when they graduated. Growing is understandable, but you need to understand that your Zanpaku'to is only one part of your training. And don't let your Zanpaku'to tell you any different. You don't want to end up like that woman. And besides. Unlocking Bankai isn't as simple as just fighting people. It's a long and arduous process. And even then, you need tobe careful. Many shinigami have managed to unlock bankai, only for it to kill them. A bankai is a powerful, but sometimes incredibly dangerous power. So don't rush it. Take it slow. And remember that there are people to help you." She noted firmly.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum