Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's Not Anime [Kizuna, Aina] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1It's Not Anime [Kizuna, Aina] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

It's Not Anime [Kizuna, Aina] - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Not Anime [Kizuna, Aina]

Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:57 pm
It's Not Anime [Kizuna, Aina] - Page 2 AXnCwjU
KIZUNA ISHIMARU

"Atta girl."

Kizuna made a point to keep up her active defenses, not only for the sake of making sure she stayed sharp, but for the sake of her student here, too. It wasn't like either of them were under any illusion that Aina might really be able to hurt her, but it wasn't going to teach her much if Kizuna just stood there and did nothing. So she fought like she'd fight anyone, defended as if they were actually dangerous blows. Her arms crossed to block the incoming uppercut, and as she did so, her grin only widened.

"That's how you do it. Cut out everything holding you back. See, I knew you had potential! Keep at it!"

This was good, especially since that monkey of hers had disappeared for a while. Where the hell was he, anyway? Well, whatever, Kizuna was focused on Aina for now.

END POST | BURN YOUR PASSION
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's Not Anime [Kizuna, Aina] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999It's Not Anime [Kizuna, Aina] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:10 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

"Yeah, fuck it. I've got nothing to lose by cutting loose. You are a good training partner."

With newfound vigor in her voice, Aina let out a playful laugh, and her mood visibly lightened.

Soon, she acted on her instincts to execute a swift leg sweep aimed at Kizuna's feet; her muscles straining with the effort. Regardless of success, she tried to thrust herself upward; aiming to drop-kick any part of Kizuna within her reach. The physical exertion sent stinging aches flowing through her legs and back, but she was determined not to let it hinder her.

So, on the off chance, Kizuna got the drop on her, she made sure to drench her feet in a plum burst of energy meant to release a small explosion akin to a grenade going off. Of course, with this amount of effort, the woman may be exposed as she would be seen panting and sweating after all of this, but this hard effort got the woman out of her head and she was seen grinning regardless of whether it was successful or not.

"I can see why people get addicted to this."

Her chuckle reflected a mix of tiredness and excitement. Despite the physical toll it was taking on her, Aina felt a growing eagerness to delve deeper into her potential, to explore the limits of her strength and spirit

Code By:
[THEFROST]

It's Not Anime [Kizuna, Aina] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's Not Anime [Kizuna, Aina] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1It's Not Anime [Kizuna, Aina] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:06 am
KIZUNA ISHIMARU

"Psh. Addicted? Don't get too twisted, kiddo. People who get addicted to this kind of thing are stupid. Fighting's a good way to learn what you can do, but it's also a good way to get yourself killed. Think I lost this arm playin' hopscotch?"

As if to fully punctuate her point, Kizuna's hierro had fully hardened itself in response to Aina's detonation, countless white hexagons layering atop one another as her A-Type fully activated. Her previously lax stance had grown far tighter, and the muscle she had became more pronounced as her fist rocketed toward Aina's exposed midsection, intent on slamming her into the ground with no small amount of force. It wasn't intended to kill her, just to give her a better taste of what it meant to fight an opponent so much above her level.

"Cutting loose is important, but that's not because it means you can fight harder. It means you can push yourself harder, and crush whatever's trying to kill you. Putting yourself into danger's for morons, Aina. You fight to make sure whatever put you in danger can never do it again."

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's Not Anime [Kizuna, Aina] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999It's Not Anime [Kizuna, Aina] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:34 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

Aina couldn't help but let out a snort of amusement, despite the situation

"Damn, you are ripped."

Her voice was one of admiration and surprise as she observed Kizuna's impressive physique. That moment, however, was short-lived.

A harsh cough exited the mouth of Aina as her chest was rocked; making waves of pain crash into her. It was a shock to the senses as took a sudden inhale and exhale of breath; as if she struggled to breathe for a moment before her body adjusted.

While her adrenaline was still kicking, that wasn't an easy blow to just bounce back from. So, with a grunted breath, the best option was to gain distance, do a tactical retreat, and gather herself to assess what to do next. Thus, she propelled herself backward, the sand beneath her feet scattering with her rapid movement. She put a few dozen feet between them, her speed a testament to her will to keep fighting.

As she held her chest with her right hand, her legs would shake under the pressure she was under. Still, she found the strength to stand and speak.

"Sorry, I needed that reality check. I gotta be smarter about this."

Aina's voice was a mix of pain and determination. It was a humbling moment, but one that would no doubt contribute to her growth as a fighter to learn how to sit with such a hellish ache.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:38 am
KIZUNA ISHIMARU

"Damn right. Just because I like to keep my distance doesn't mean I'm a little bitch who can't kick it with my hands. I'm just smart enough not to get near people who wanna hurt me, even if I can probably turn 'em into dust."

Kizuna's gaze was almost disconcertingly analytical, even in spite of the grin on her face and how amusing she thought this all was. After all, there wasn't anything she loved more in the world than making people grow, even if it demanded she be cruel at times. When she saw Aina's state, though, she raised her hand in a "stop" gesture, though a cero formed in her hand, held at the ready without firing.

"Part of fighting smart's making sure you don't kill yourself by winning. Don't ever forget that. Getting away from a fight's not losing. Dying's losing."

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:58 am

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

Back on her feet, Aina felt the lingering sting of pain, a harsh reminder of the day's exertions that she knew would haunt her tomorrow. But at this moment, her focus narrowed on the glowing cero in Kizuna's hand, her mind racing with the implications of her next move.

Soon Aina's eyes narrowed as a thoughtful gaze washed her stare as she mulled over the advice Kizuna gave. Sensing the danger from the cero and looking at her body's current state, if this were an actual fight the smartest thing to do would be to defend herself and prioritize her safety.

"I guess this will be the part where I'd try to get away and live to see another day. Let's test that out."

So, without thinking, wisps of purple energy flowed around the woman's limbs as she jumped upward by a dozen feet and gained more height by the second. And not to leave herself defenseless, throughout the ascent upward; her body forged a shield around itself to act as a layer of armor in the event she was unable to successfully evade her.

Eyes surveying the area, but never truly losing sight of Kizuna, she looked for anything in the distance that could be used as shelter or a means of a proper escape as she multi-tasked and tried to brace herself for anything. Aina wasn't just fleeing; she was learning the art of survival in her mind.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum