Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Explosive Intervention [Chihiro, Bambietta] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Explosive Intervention [Chihiro, Bambietta] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Explosive Intervention [Chihiro, Bambietta] Empty Explosive Intervention [Chihiro, Bambietta]

Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:06 am
Explosive Intervention [Chihiro, Bambietta] BJCQf7i

Chihiro Sano

It had been several days she had been unconscious for after the end of that spar, her in and out attempts of waking only met by an icy sting of pain... Everywhere, really. It was difficult to even open her eyes, between drugs and exhaustion she didn't have much ability to wake up.

She really, wanted to run. Her body was aching as she slowly came into consciousness, that familiar itch to get going bothering her from sleep. That, and her dry mouth.

But, she couldn't move, rather, it both ached terribly to move and she physically couldn't as if something was immobilizing her body. Opening her eyes damned her with the reality of her situation, the far too familiar boring walls of the medical ward, her wrapped and elevated arms in clear view of her.

Bandages and casting covered her entire body, even her face was covered in gauze, hair strewn out on her pillow. Burned and broken head to toe, she realized she had lost. She lost, and thought she was dead for sure.

"...Oh shit.."

Her bruised lips parted, eyes widened with a sense of amazement, "Oh crap.. I'm alive.."

SCORCHED WINGS | END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Explosive Intervention [Chihiro, Bambietta] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Explosive Intervention [Chihiro, Bambietta] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Explosive Intervention [Chihiro, Bambietta] Empty Re: Explosive Intervention [Chihiro, Bambietta]

Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:49 am
Explosive Intervention [Chihiro, Bambietta] JryjPlU
BAMBIETTA BASTERBINE

More work in the 2nd, not that Bambietta minded getting called in for help on medical. It made her feel like she was actually doing something around here, which was nice, given her injuries up until recently. And hey, despite her job getting filled almost immediately, it seemed like her old captain was willing to have her around. That was good. Kind of strange, and it made her annoyed, but still.

"Good morning. You feeling okay? Er, well. I'd guess probably not, given how you're looking, but still. I've patched you up pretty well, I think."

It'd been decently rough work, all things considered, but medical wasn't usually too easy a job to begin with. Besides, it was more or less fundamentally opposed to how she usually did stuff, but she still handled everything just fine.

CONTROLLED DETONATION | END POST
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Explosive Intervention [Chihiro, Bambietta] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Explosive Intervention [Chihiro, Bambietta] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Explosive Intervention [Chihiro, Bambietta] Empty Re: Explosive Intervention [Chihiro, Bambietta]

Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:30 pm

Chihiro Sano

Moving itself was painful, as if her skin had been shrink wrapped to her muscles and bones, a chronic ache and burn across her entire body; it was pain that was both unfamiliar to her and difficult to describe. She had no bearing on the full extent of her burnt and broken body apart from thick casting and bandages on her skin. In her hazy state wondering where Hachiman was and whether this was some post-death fever dream, she realized someone else was in the room with her, eyes adjusting to the dark-haired woman greeting and asking how she was doing.

"Like cra-" Even in her weakened state, the chipper girl tried speaking in her normally fast tone, only to be met with the dryness of her throat and the pain in her chest devolving her speech into a brief coughing fit, a low groan following, "...Like crap.." Her voice forced to pace itself would follow.

Getting a proper look at her, slow blinking eyes lit with realization, "Wait, aren't you Bas-" That well of excitement in her chest would give way to another brief coughing fit; if her hands weren't immobile she would be instinctively clutching her chest, "Ow-ow-oww.. B-Basterbine-san? I-it's nice to meet you..! But... This wasn't where i'd expect it..."

Even if her voice wavered in it's weakness, it didn't seem serious injuries were enough to keep the girl down, "..Ohh.. This is.. Kinda embarrassing... Good morning, though.."

SCORCHED WINGS | END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Explosive Intervention [Chihiro, Bambietta] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Explosive Intervention [Chihiro, Bambietta] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:10 am
Explosive Intervention [Chihiro, Bambietta] JryjPlU
BAMBIETTA BASTERBINE

Yeah, that was pretty bad, alright. Bambietta's expression could best be described as "something between a wince and a comforting smile," but she did seem to brighten just a little bit at the sudden excitement when her name was brought up. Call it ego, but she liked hearing something like that even in this situation.

"That's me. Nice to meet you too, Sano-san, though uh... I wouldn't call these great circumstances. Then again, if the reports are right, it's not like I can blame you. You're recovering well though."

Well enough, anyway. It wasn't necessarily practical to just heal up every injury with kaido as quick as possible, after all.

CONTROLLED DETONATION | END POST
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:26 pm

Chihiro Sano

Was Hachiman alright? Her weak gaze scanned the room until falling with relief on her bedside, the Tanto respectfully resting on the table - whether the blade was in good shape was it's own question she was intent to answer even with her broken body. Inching for her blade, her rigid bandaged hand painfully moving over to grasp the handle and bring the blade to her self. Even in the presence of someone she admired, she prioritized knowing the state of her Zanpakuto.

A brief unsheathing was enough for her to get the picture, the pain in her body immeasurable to how painful it was to see the blade, chipped and rippled with burn marks.

It was easy to tell that she felt the typical aches of discomfort being so injured would bring, but she still kept a positive look going until that sight sunk in, her weak smile deteriorating into a quiver, eyes shining with tears with her staring hard at the blade, "You're hurt too, huh..?"

Grip firming, she'd breathe a harsh breath, "...I'm sorry, Hachiman-chan... It's my fault... Maybe if I was better at studying... T-that wouldn't have happened..."

Looking up at Bambietta with teary eyes, the usual cheerful demeanor of the girl thoroughly dropped into a pleading look, "S-she'll get better, right? She won't be hurt forever, right?"

Her voice shook with her grip's loss of stability, "I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if she couldn't, she's one of my only friends!"

SCORCHED WINGS | END
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum