Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda] Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda] Empty The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda]

Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:05 am
The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda] E4Xi6Xq
KLEIN SCHWARZWOTAN

There was a lot of work that needed doing, and so for once, Klein wasn't at the beach looking for any lovely ladies to try and bring somewhere nice. He was barely even paying attention to any of the ladies at all, really. His head was far too focused on projects that felt like they'd need more attention than usual, and he was almost certain he was going to need to personally oversee some of it.

Ugh. The girls weren't going to be happy about that one, but then again, nobody was. Sighing as he took a seat in the sand, Klein glanced over to the nearest visitor to the beach, speaking only for a moment as he took a bite of the popsicle in his hand. She didn't really seem like his type of girl, but that wasn't really his problem right now.

"Nice view, huh?"

Normally, he'd be talking about the assorted women who came here, but that was kind of just an afterthought right now. The beach itself, of course, was totally inconsequential too. Really, he was just making small talk so he didn't seem like some brooding weirdo. Klein didn't like standing out, after all. That was the whole reason he was doing what he always did, pretending to be just some weak little squirt.

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda] Empty Re: The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda]

Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:12 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda] 6EdIfMt

Artist: KAIRI - Song: Adrift in the Leaves

Even though Arianda didn't travel around for pleasure as much as she used to, the demon still had her own moments where she could relax instead of losing herself within the efforts to make up for the sins of her past. Needless to say, said desire to take a small break led to Arianda traveling a bit, taking her to the hot beaches of South America. As Arianda was, she could certainly care about people knowing what she actually was... But it was easier to use her demon form, her true form, to deter people coming to close to her; allowing a bit of privacy. After all, most humans were afraid of what they didn't understand.

In a rather charming swimsuit, her long white hair strewn underneath herself, the demon relaxed upon the beach under the sun. She didn't really need to care about the need for suntan or lotion, because she believed the pale skin of her true form was already the color she desired it to be; and not getting a sunburn was as simply willing herself not to thanks to her regeneration. However, she still wore a pair of sunglasses to protect her eyes from the ravaging rays of the sun. Even if she was using her outlandish appearance, horns and all, to deter people from coming near her, it seemed like one was more than willing to come nearby.

He spoke to her after taking a bite of a popsicle, and Arianda couldn't help but peer at him over her sunglasses; one eyebrow raised as she studied this man... boy? Whatever he was, he wasn't human. Perhaps he was an Arrancar, perhaps he had a whole lot more hiding underneath that exterior of a small humanoid male; but Arianda didn't know. Her intuition and instincts only told her that he was simply more than meets the eye. The demon peered at him for a few moments longer before she briefly eyed the direction of the sun. Her tail snaked around, grabbed her umbrella, and stabbed the rather large umbrella into the stand about the same time it deployed; giving both Arianda and Klein rather ample shade as the demon sat up to once more look upon the Arrancar before her.

"I suppose... I might prefer looking out from on top of a mountain, honestly. I'm just glad the ocean doesn't stink. Albeit... you catch my attention more than the waves do. After all, you're the first person to approach me since I arrived on this beach~"

It was interesting that the first being to approach her was something more than he seemed; and not some scared human afraid of the unknown. However, even if Arianda wasn't Klein's type, she certainly had an attraction all her own. Perhaps it was fate that neither were the other's type.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Beach Ari:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda] Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda] Empty Re: The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda]

Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:59 pm
KLEIN SCHWARZWOTAN

Weird. That was the only assessment that Klein could reasonably make about his new company here on the beach. She didn't have the right presence of most people around here, and there was a certain confidence to her that seemed to suggest not only that she was ignorant to the broader problems around South America, but that even if she were aware, it wouldn't change anything. Klein liked that, at least, so he was willing to pay more attention. Oh, the umbrella with the tail was a nice touch, too.

"Yeah? I'm surprised. Cutie pie like you would normally catch a bite or two by now."

Taking another bite of his popsicle, Klein's eyes moved back and forth between the woman next to him and the ocean, mind now split and thinking on both his work and his more immediate curiosities. After another second, he spoke again, tone a little bit cheerier than before, as if he were beginning to properly relax.

"I'm Klein, by the way."

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:20 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Weird. Indeed, perhaps they were simply a pair of weird beings. After all, Arianda was relaxing at a resort in South America when there was a rather large crisis occurring in the very same country. Of course, it wasn't that Arianda didn't know of the crisis. She helped with evacuation when she was able, otherwise, however, she didn't wish to aggravate the situation on accident with her presence; even if such a thing wasn't truly possible. Regardless, she wasn't ignorant, but her confidence was the real deal. She had her own fears, like any being... But they wouldn't control her. She gave Klein a bit of an odd look, grinning a tiny bit as he spoke. To admit something so brazenly? He certainly was confident in his own regard.

"Cutie pie or no, most people fear the unknown; no matter how attractive the unknown is~"

Arianda shrugged some from where she lounged, tapping one of her blue horns while waving her tail a tiny bit. Truthfully speaking, it was probably that fact alone that kept people from just casually coming up to her and talking her up. After all, she was a demon. It wasn't often that humans of this world who still remembered the demon incursion, and the conflicts that followed, who would just willingly approach such a woman; even if they didn't know Ari was a demon. Her horns and tail were enough to earn a lack of bites from the surrounding Beach goers. Her eyes briefly alighted upon Klein, noticing how his eyes moved between the ocean and Arianda herself, but it wasn't much to really take note of. So, she decided to rest her eyes upon the ocean, studying the blue waves.

"Nice to meet ya, Klein; I'm Arianda~ So, what brings you to the beach? All the hot women~?"

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:41 am
KLEIN SCHWARZWOTAN

"Well, I'm talkin' to you, right? So that's not a bad guess."

Despite her not especially being his type, Klein was simply the sort who naturally made efforts to be charming when he was in this little form of his. He liked to ingratiate himself with others, and frankly, there was enough about her that fascinated him that he was willing to look the other way on her subpar assets. Cute face, too, and those horns were probably good for something.

"Personally, I think the unknown's neat, anyway. More interesting than stuff we already know about, yeah?"

The beach made a nice reprieve from his work pursuing that unknown, always working with some Hollow or another to find his next project. Ah, but he didn't like to think about work when he was relaxing, it got in the way really easy. It'd spoil his popsicle in no time.

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:57 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

That first reply of his... Was it intended to be as flirty as Arianda felt it was? Perhaps, or perhaps not. Arianda couldn't help but give Klein a small smirk and a raised eyebrow. It wasn't a truly questioning look, but more of appreciation and some minor confusion, perhaps. However, Arianda simply glossed over it and took the compliment without any honest complaint. After all, no matter how much they both weren't on each other's type radar, both still had appealing features; and Klein was endearing enough in his own way.

With the demon's tail waving nonchalantly in the space between them, Arianda studied the beach and the ocean before she came to Klein's second bit of speech, one that made Arianda grin a tiny bit. He thinks the unknown is neat, huh? Oh he's definitely a weird one. Then again, if he was an Arrancar, it made a bit more sense. From Ari's experience, Arrancar weren't so scared of the unknown like some other humanoid beings.

"Well...~ I'm glad you find me more interesting than others at this beach. It's nice to know that not everyone is scared of the unknown, and especially not myself~"

Arianda hummed gently as her tail continued its gentle path through the air, seemingly moving to the tune she was humming. It was nice to relax, properly and truly, for once instead of worrying about how she could improve her image; and how she could make up for past sins. And, especially, how she could route the remains of demons and Shadow Fall upon the Earth. As it was, she was still the last of her kind, aside from her mothers and Kokuto, that still lived upon this world.

"It's too bad one can't enjoy good scenery more often... And good company."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:13 pm
KLEIN SCHWARZWOTAN

"What can I say? I'm a smart guy. I see things other people don't, and I've got some pretty refined tastes. Why else would I come down here when I'm on a break from work? No better way to relax."

Klein's eyes watched Arianda's tail as it moved through the air, frankly more intrigued by it than most of her other features. He had to write that one down before he forgot. He was capable of listening even as he watched, though, and eventually he turned his attention back toward the water.

"Yeah, that's kinda how things go. But hey, you ever need good company, I'm usually around here. I do have to work outside the country sometimes, and I'm a little busier lately, but I'm still usually here."

There were plenty of ways that could be taken, and certainly a few ways Klein wouldn't mind it be taken, but despite his insatiable hungers, Klein was still someone who had a genuine passion for knowledge. Talking to someone unusual like this was its own reward, even if not as much of a reward as he could perhaps get out of it.

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:07 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Smart? Arianda couldn't tell if this was a humble brag or if Klein was simply just flexing to look good; attempting to give Ari some form of a show. Either way, it didn't seem as if Klein was trying to bloviate himself, no... The tone portrayed what he thought was the truth, a truth that Ari couldn't know thanks to their brief acquaintance. Regardless, Arianda couldn't help but notice the way his eyes followed her tail, which caused the demon to move her tail around in a few patterns to display her control over the appendage; and perhaps give a more interesting show than just a simple back and forth.

"Well, I suppose your refined tastes are accurate enough... I guess I should just count myself lucky that I appear to be somewhat included in said tastes; otherwise I wouldn't get the time of day, huh? I appreciate it. It's good to know that some men aren't cowed by the unknown and frightening."

Arianda seemed to relax a tiny bit more, as if to show she was content with the situation; able to let herself unwind a little bit and enjoy her company, instead of being consistently worried about whatever may follow; or about what sect of SF remains she had to expose and eliminate... Just relaxing upon the beach, under an umbrella, was perfect.

Soon, however, Klein spoke once more in response to Arianda, speech that made one of the demon's eyebrow raise. That was... brazen, then again, perhaps not. It was smooth, a casual statement. A statement of simple understanding that Klein would be around here usually; aside from being busy with work and performing travel. Now this... This was certainly not your run of the mill "Oh yeah, I'll be around". This was a gentle way to say that he would be around if Ari wanted to visit again. Arianda couldn't help but giggle inwardly as she thought about the implications. Klein was no amateur , that was for sure... And Arianda somewhat appreciated the thought.

"I'm only here for the weekend, Klein. However, this might be the nicest beach I've been to in a while. If I come again, maybe I'll see you around, hm~? Tomorrow too if I'm not too busy. It would be nice to have someone for company who not only enjoys my presence, but knows the area."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:56 am
KLEIN SCHWARZWOTAN

Klein's expression shifted, just a touch, to a bit of a smirk as Arianda's tail moved more elaborately, finding that display of dexterity all the more charming. He had to wonder if she had the same thing in mind as he did, though he doubted it. Even so, those were some tantalizing thoughts.

"Oh yeah? Well, how lucky that my weekend is free. I'd be more than happy to show you around, and I've been told I make a pretty good guide. Besides, it'd be nice to get to know you a little better than just a chat on the beach."

True to his nature, like a buzzard after carrion, Klein had begun to move in a bit more forwardly, yet still maintaining his chipper, lighthearted air. That was his charm, after all, at least in this form of his, and Arianda certainly seemed to enjoy it.

"I know lots of the better spots around here that most of the tourists wouldn't make their way to."

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:37 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Well well, perhaps Ari was lucky, or perhaps the person next to her was just feigning such a lucky happenstance. Whatever the case, Arianda wasn't overtly suspicious in truth, the woman simply had her own misgivings about someone who just happened to be interested in her in a beach full of people who were keen to keep their distance. However, Arianda did give a tiny giggle, her tail still resuming it's far more interesting patterns of movements; if only because she knew it captivated Klein quite well... And some part of Arianda recognized a true expert at work.

"As luck may have it indeed~ Very well, I'd love for you to show me around, Klein. If you're such a good guide, you must know all the best sights~"

Arianda purred softly, her tail slipping within Klein's reach ever so briefly before Arianda stood up slowly. With a swift hand, Arianda brushed hand of her thighs and backside, creating a show of the moment by using her tail to potentially draw Klein's sight. Why? To toy with him of course~ Then again, perhaps he wouldn't mind the sight. While Arianda may not be the most voluptuous woman, her body had an attraction all of its own. With a careful stance, the demon fixed her hair and let her tail dance far more casually.

One swift motion later, and Arianda had gathered up her supplies for her little trip to the beach. Once more the demon used her tail to pick up the umbrella, cleverly using it to shade herself from the sun as it was to her back; while also shading Klein from it. Silhouetted as she was by the sun, the demon extended an open hand towards Klein and smiled warmly.

"Shall we~?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum