Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda]

Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:15 pm
The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda] - Page 2 E4Xi6Xq
KLEIN SCHWARZWOTAN

Klein generally knew when he'd found success, and it was qutie abundantly clear to anyone, let alone someone as experienced as him, that this had been a success so far. His eyes naturally followed as Arianda's tail moved, though his gaze before long had shifted to take a more proper appraisal of her figure. It still wasn't exactly his ideal form, but she was making up for it in this little engagement of theirs, so he wasn't going to complain. Besides, he'd never lie and say she wasn't perfectly charming.

"I might have a little trouble finding any of the sights better than right here, but I'm good at these things, so I'll make sure you get the best."

His cheery little smile had grown into a bit more of a confident grin now, quite liking the way she was carrying herself. Naturally, Klein took her hand with little hesitation, and led the way onward so as to display a bit more confidence, and of course, to faintly reinforce the notion that he was someone who could and would take charge.

"So, what are you into? Food? Fashion? Maybe a gambling kind of gal?"

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda]

Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:04 am

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: KAIRI - Song: Adrift in the Leaves

Indeed, Klein was quite good at this, and seemed to know the way to woo a woman so he could have his way with them; or at least have a good time. Either way, Arianda appreciated the way she was treated and didn't mind having a good bit of fun with Klein. Arianda let out a gentle hum as she took Klein's hand, reflecting on his words while Klein took charge; leading the way to wherever their first destination was. Even if Klein was taking charge, Arianda wasn't exactly dragging behind; but she wasn't trying to steal the reigns just because. She doesn't know her way after all, he was her willing guide, why would she be so rude~?

With his final questions stated as Ari walked hand in hand with Klein, the demon hummed to herself as she considered his question. What was she into? Well... That was quite a bit. The safer answers were her daily hobbies, which weren't... excessive. She did collect weapons, however. On the other hand, she loved chocolate and had a closet chock FULL of clothing.

"Well... There's quite a lot I am into, not all of which can be covered of course. But I do enjoy collecting weaponry for one... Games here and there. And, well, of course I like food~ I don't really have any specific preferences, but I do love chocolate; and I like clothing just as much as the next girl. But gambling? Nah. I've had enough bad experiences in my life, I don't need to add gambling to the mix."

Arianda walked quietly along with Klein after that, humming still as she continued to enjoy herself, evidently Klein's techniques had good effects; no matter how much Arianda knew parts of what Klein was up to. After all, this was a mini-vacation, Ari needed to enjoy herself. However, Arianda couldn't help but be curious about one thing.

"So, I've got to ask... Why haven't you wondered what I am yet~? I'm glad you're not scared of me, but still. I'm just curious, I suppose."

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:15 am
The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda] - Page 2 H5ry62M
KLEIN SCHWARZWOTAN

"Hoho, weapons? Dangerous. Afraid I can't offer much for that one here in Brazil, they like to keep things a little safe, but as for chocolate and clothes, you're very in luck. You know this is where cocoa beans first came from, after all! And some of the best fashion designers in the world keep a house around these parts."

Perfect. Klein liked few things more than dressing women up, and he'd spent perhaps too much money on that habit of his. It was always worth it, though, so he hardly minded the expense. At Arianda's question, though, he smiled innocently, yet it hardly seemed particularly naive from the glint in his eyes.

"Well, I've wondered, but this has been some good conversation, it's nice getting to know you more. Besides, I'm a little bit of a scientist. I like to learn through hands-on experience."

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:23 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

The demon couldn't help but give a tiny shrug at Klein's comment about how she collected weapons was dangerous. Truthfully, the real danger was the pair of scissors that she had hidden upon her person. After all, what's better than a personal arsenal of weaponry? Then again, adding more clothing to her closet shouldn't hurt... and she does love chocolate. Arianda simply chuckled softly at Klein's response, following him well linked by their hands, likely being guided from the beach towards their destination. The demon let out a tiny purr as she heard the comment about the best fashion designers, and such things, and let out a small chuckle. Not to mention, his reasoning for not wondering what she was seemed sound enough; and learning through hands-on experience? Being hands-on was normally Ari's favorite~

"Sounds wonderful, Klein~"

The demon simply smiled at his following statement, noticing the lack of naivete in his eyes. This, at least, told Ari that, despite his innocent smile, that he was nothing but experienced. Arianda couldn't help but smile inwardly as she thought of this fact, and partially wondered what Klein's true end goal and game was here... But the majority of her concerns were to enjoy herself. This was a vacation after all, it made no sense if she didn't enjoy herself. Speaking of enjoying herself, it would be best to get out of these clothes before they walked around town in a swimsuit.

"Fair enough, I'll let what I am remain a mystery for the time being~ Before we continue, can we go by the bathrooms? I'd like to change. Admirable as the view may be, I don't wish to walk around town with everyone ogling me more than necessary~"

If Klein was acceptable, Arianda would veer towards the bathrooms, but still largely allowing Klein to take charge. AS fun as it was for the demon to be in her bikini, staying like this too long could be dangerous for more than just herself; powerful she may be, but walking around almost nude in populated areas was a sure way to get into trouble.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:50 am
The Summer, The Sea [Klein, Arianda] - Page 2 H5ry62M
KLEIN SCHWARZWOTAN

"Oh, right, of course, go ahead. Though I'm sure people would appreciate such generosity."

Klein was certainly among those 'people,' though he also knew well that whatever he was going to buy for her was appealing enough that he would gladly give up the swimsuit for now. He was willing to make some sacrifices here and there, especially when he'd already gotten more than a few eyefuls.

For now, he was willing to just come up with a mental map of what to do. There were a few places with some nice light dresses for this time of year, thank goodness for it being summertime so he could really get away with that kind of skin showing. As for jewelers, there were a few he liked that only opened during this tourist season, so he'd really need to bring her there...

Oh, and the chocolate, right. If she was a fan, he'd have to go all out there, which meant he might need to make a phone call or two and really dip into his savings. But, that was the whole point of the savings, wasn't it? He'd shoot Flosshilde a text here in a second, let her know to start working on that for him.

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:11 am

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

"I'm sure they would but, alas, I prefer not to show everything to the world; if I can help it~ Wait right here, I'll be right back~"

Arianda gave Klein a playful wink, and a grin, before she led the man close enough to the restrooms, and a changing area, before she carefully let go of his hand; letting her fingers gently slip away from his own. With a small smile, and a flick of her tail, Arianda went into the building before her; entering the bathrooms with ease. Once inside, expecting that Klein would wait for her and not ditch her, the demon found a private area, used a silent spell to wash her body of sand, sweat, and whatever else may have accumulated on her form that may befoul it. Afterwards, changing into something far more acceptable to walk around in the city, Arianda emerged from the bathroom shoving a bag through a small portal.

Arianda emerged in a black tank top, high tops, and white pants. The demon hummed gently, carefully tying her hair up into a high ponytail as she joined Klein once again. Even if Klein was partial to women that were more voluptuous than Ari was, the demon still had a charm to her that was unearthly and appealing. With a careful movement, Arianda finished with her hair, and carefully ran a finger down her tail in the moments before she rejoined Klein. After Arianda gently took Klein's hand once again, briefly leading them away from the beach until they arrived on the streets. The demon let a gentle hum escape her before she gave Klein a smile and squeezed his hand carefully.

"Lead on, Klein~ Show me an excellent time~"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum