Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aimless Thoughts [Hana/Shura] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Aimless Thoughts [Hana/Shura] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Aimless Thoughts [Hana/Shura] - Page 2 Empty Re: Aimless Thoughts [Hana/Shura]

Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:03 pm

TAGS; - here NOTES; - here WORDS; - here MUSE; - here

Shura shook her head slightly "To say they're just 'a few too many' would be an understatement if I had to hazard a guess in truth." As Hana approached her, Shura decided to at least turn herself around to face Hana proper "As for your question, lets just say that apparently I'm incapable of controlling my strength and somehow ended up almost killing someone in spite of having held back well over half of my strength." Shura however waved rather dismissively at this "That alone has probably been the reason I've been outright banned from even being allowed to leave Soul Society, though in truth I can't tell you the actual reason since nobody has decided I need to know the reason nor its duration so as far as I can tell it's otherwise permanent."

Shura shrugged at this point however, though whether it was her shrugging off the fact she was banned or the lack of explanation as to the reasoning or duration was hard to tell "Not that it matters, in truth, at this point I'd be useless in a battle that I would otherwise go to."

made by RR of DD, steal and i will sentence you to the true death!
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aimless Thoughts [Hana/Shura] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Aimless Thoughts [Hana/Shura] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:24 pm
Aimless Thoughts [Hana/Shura] - Page 2 Hana_PostingHeader20
Enter: Hana Aoyama

Wait, almost killing someone? Something about that tickled the back of Hana’s mind. A rumor? A story in the news? A report she read? There was something she came across that made this sound a bit familiar. Hana found herself listening to Shura as much as she could as she pieced together some of the stuff this woman was saying. Banned from going to the world of the living? Recent events heavily restricted movement between realms, but to outright ban someone?

“You are Shura Kurata, are you not?” Hana said, her head slightly tilted. Hana’s demeanor changed from casual, to more guarded and wary. “There are many rumors floating around the Seireitei about you. Challenging all of the Divisions, and did you really try and kill one of your own? Why would you do something like that?”

End Post
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aimless Thoughts [Hana/Shura] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Aimless Thoughts [Hana/Shura] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:03 pm

Shura nodded to confirm the question about who she was, though she scowled as Hana continued on. Waiting until she was finished, she'd respond to the question "Firstly, I'm not honestly surprised there are rumors about me. I'd be the first to admit that my approach was probably... amateur to put it mildly. However, I didn't TRY to kill anyone. The last time I even came close to killing another Shinigami I was nearly expelled from the Academy for it. I won't deny that I did go overboard, however I have a habit of taking challenges rather personally in the past, and suffice it to say that the person I was fighting against continuously demanded I stop holding back. So for a very brief moment I showed her where I was in my capabilities before knocking her out."

She scoffed, waving her hand in the air "However I did NOT try to kill her, even I'm smart enough to know that had I actually tried to kill her I would've succeeded, and at the very same time I would've succeeded in at best having my Zanpakuto taken from me and expelled from the Gotei or at worst landing myself in the Shin'ōchikadaikangoku, the Central Great Underground Prison. I am reckless to a fault, of that I am aware of now... However anyone who thinks me so callous as to willfully attempt to murder another Shinigami is more insane than my Father."

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aimless Thoughts [Hana/Shura] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Aimless Thoughts [Hana/Shura] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:59 pm
Aimless Thoughts [Hana/Shura] - Page 2 Hana_PostingHeader20

Shura's father? Right... The Kurata Family. Shura was a noble. Since Hana also came from a noble family, she was aware of many of the others, whether that was because she met them or heard of them through her Father's dealings.

"I see. That is quite unfortunate for you. Your version is not what others are gossiping about. It may be beneficial to correct the rumors before things get out of hand for you." Hana said, her tone not meaning to be offensive, but more factual. "Walking around with a soured reputation will not do you any favors."

End Post
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:09 pm

She could say that again... "If only things were so simple." Shura said with a sigh and shrug of her shoulders "Not that I have anything but time it seems, unless some other stroke of misfortune or misinformation gets spread around without anyone consulting me on it. Truth be told you and my Captain are the only two that've even bothered to discuss such matters funnily enough, though Kanae wasn't exactly as... well it doesn't matter. What's done is done as they say, all I can do is move forward and hope somehow things turn around for me."

With another soft sigh she shook her head "Not that me being able to leave anytime soon would matter much, in my current state I'd prove just as useless in a fight as I was when the enemy attacked last time."

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:57 pm
Aimless Thoughts [Hana/Shura] - Page 2 Hana_PostingHeader21

“You know…” Hana said with a friendly tone and smile. “Your mindset is quite positive for someone others assume is only aggressive and mean.” It may come off a little insulting, but Hana was just staying facts about what others thought. It currently did not mirror her own opinions, otherwise she would not still be talking. “Moving forward is a good thing, and if you desire to mend your reputation, you can begin that by writing letters to those who refuse to communicate with you. An apology letter can go a long way. What do you say? I may be able to help.”

Unfortunately for Hana, her idealistic and naive nature may not work well here. It was always possible for some mends to be made, but that would vary from person to person, and many likely would not even open a letter sent to them by someone who "tried to kill them." However, she was willing to help! Trying was important.

End Post
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:09 pm

Shura did a slight handwave at the first comment "I'd wait before you made such a claim, I'd hardly call my outlook at the situation as positive." Alas maybe she was right about the apology letters, though she'd of initially handwaved such a thought away as her way of apologizing would've probably came off wrong truth be told. But if Hana wished to offer help in writing such things, then maybe... just maybe it was worth pursuing if only a little bit.

"I'll be honest with you, if you were practically anyone else I'd of rejected such an offer. Apologies aren't exactly my forte, but since you've at least listened and are willing to help write such letters I suppose the worst that could happen is they just don't read it or think it insincere... which truth be told wouldn't be much of a change from how they see me now. At least with a letter I can say I tried." Which... For Shura was at least something worth pursuing, because then she could say that at the very least the blame isn't solely on her anymore.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:17 pm

At first, Hana thought Shura would reject the whole thing. She did seem like a ‘rough around the edges’ type person, and apologizing was not something many people Hana had recently met seemed keen on doing. Pride was a hell of a problem. Either way, Hana was truly willing to help Shura out.

"Starting off with what you feel may be perceived as your worst act is likely the best path," Hana said and gestured for Shura to follow her. "Come on, I have some stationary we can use at my apartment... We can start off slow and only contact one person. Who do you think would be the best to start with?"

End Post
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:26 pm

Shura took in a deep breath before slowly releasing it, nodding to Hana and following her. Admittedly what Shura thought was her 'worst act' and what others would likely see as her 'worst act' were probably vastly different, while Shura knew she didn't put enough strength to nearly kill another Shinigami, clearly the rumors were spread far enough that her word meant little to nothing in that regard. "Well, if we're being honest I don't think what I perceive as my 'worst act' should be the first thing I apologize for, as much as I disagree with the very notion it's clear that everyone else thinks I nearly killed another Shinigami, so that is likely the first thing and first person I should apologize for and too."

Pride sure was a hell of a drug, and it wasn't like Shura was lacking in it truth be told... It was more like she was setting aside her own pride for the sake of... something that wasn't her.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:36 pm

Hana led Shura over to her apartment. It wasn’t much, but seeing as she was just a Division member, it was more than a lot of others had. She didn’t sleep in the barracks with anyone else. That’s what happened when you had enough money stowed away from an old trust fund and kept working. She had enough to keep her place for at least another year, maybe a year and a half if she got promoted.

On a small desk on one side of the room, Hana pulled out a nice notepad that might come off a little more girly and elegant than Shura would like. It was colored light blue with a dark blue flowery trim and lines to write on. She pulled out a pen and pulled the chair out for Shura. "Here. Would you like some tea or juice?" Hana asked, taking a step into her kitchenette and pouring both glasses, if Shura wanted.

"So, I recommend choosing the right words to get off a good apology. Coming off like insincere will only make things worse, so be certain you mean the words you put to paper." Hana sat down on a small couch lined up against the adjacent wall. "Explaining the letter instead of an in-person apology will also be helpful."

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum