Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aimless Thoughts [Hana/Shura] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Aimless Thoughts [Hana/Shura] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Aimless Thoughts [Hana/Shura] - Page 3 Empty Re: Aimless Thoughts [Hana/Shura]

Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:38 pm

TAGS; - here NOTES; - here WORDS; - here MUSE; - here

Shura followed with little in the way of conversation, save the odd few words that might've been exchanged. After she was handed the book and pen, she waved her hand casually at the offer of some kind of drink "I'm alright." Her tone wasn't dismissive of the offer, but simply polite in its response. When she returned, Shura was simply staring at the paper before her, pen set down next to it. Truth be told what could she write? 'Sorry for blastin' ya'? More importantly how would she write it? Even if she could think of the proper words, she wasn't entirely sure how they'd sound written on paper... text didn't exactly translate feeling very well more oft than naught.

So Shura sat there, staring blankly for a good few minutes without a word. "Y'know... part of me feels like it'll be rejected whether it's properly worded or not. Not that I could blame them for doing so." Her eyes narrowed slightly, brows furrowing as she sighed before she began to write. It took her a few minutes of starting and stopping to finish it in full, but when she did she sat back and passed it over to Hana.

Aimless Thoughts [Hana/Shura] - Page 3 LhzffFd

made by RR of DD, steal and i will sentence you to the true death!
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aimless Thoughts [Hana/Shura] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Aimless Thoughts [Hana/Shura] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:09 am
Aimless Thoughts [Hana/Shura] - Page 3 Hana_PostingHeader21
Enter: Hana Aoyama

Hana would give any advice that Shura asked for when it came to the wording of the paper, but no questions came. She kept silent, trying not to stare at the woman. She filled her time with a book and a few drinks of her juice. With how uncertain Shura was about the letter, Hana was not surprised by the hesitation or the amount of time that passed. When Shura was done, she gladly took the letter and gave it a read. Hana's expression went from indifferent to a soft smile.

"You wrote this well; if I read it, I'd want to meet with you," Hana said and stood up. She rummaged through a drawer in her desk and pulled out an envelope to pure Shura's letter in. "Would you like me to deliver it for you? It might get there quicker."

End Post
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aimless Thoughts [Hana/Shura] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Aimless Thoughts [Hana/Shura] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:04 am

TAGS; - here NOTES; - here WORDS; - here MUSE; - here

Part of Shura was glad to hear that what she'd written down sounded genuine, so hearing that at least Hana seemed to approve of them did make her smile... very slightly, very, very slightly. When the notion of who should deliver it came up, part of her wanted to just accept Hana's help here as well. However after a moment of thinking she shook her head "No... I'll deliver it. If I'm not going to show up in person immediately, the very least I can do is deliver my own letter to its intended recipient."

made by RR of DD, steal and i will sentence you to the true death!
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aimless Thoughts [Hana/Shura] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Aimless Thoughts [Hana/Shura] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:52 pm
Aimless Thoughts [Hana/Shura] - Page 3 Hana_PostingHeader21
Enter: Hana Aoyama

Hana pat Shura on the shoulder and gave her an approving nod. "Perfect," Hana said before putting the letter inside an envelope and sealing it. She handed it back to Shura. "I do hope this gets you back on the right track, Lady Shura," Hana said kindly. "Sometimes we stumble off our paths, but that does not mean we are lost forever." Though Hana would not admit it, at least not now, remembering Shura's nobility is what inspired her to help. Hana knew all to well how disappointing your family could affect ones mind. At least this way, Shura may mend a few bridges, gain some real friends, have a chance to make things better.

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum